AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link for the dogs tracing her scent to the driveway? I must have missed that.
I don't remember where I saw that. I think it may have been one of the articles that talked both about this case specifically and tracking dogs in general. Or I was delusional. I dunno. Supposedly that happens. Maybe someone remembers and can find it. Right now, I'm kinda busy remodeling basements and installing trailer hitches...

gonna try to reword what I am trying to ask. I assume the supporting walls would be concrete? could a stage of how ever it is finished out involve like wood studs....not too interested in deco after finished, just the supporting material and would it then be framed out in wood boards? or could it? I get we haven't been in there to KNOW.

Exterior walls are concrete block. There is likely a center beam. Interior walls are probably stud frame.

I’ve not been able to find where dogs (other than the electronics-sniffing K9) were used. Prob missed it but I don’t see anything indicating her scent was tracked to the front of the house. I believe the early searches were done all around the house-Includong a wide swath in the back from the home to the river about a mile away.

this answers my question. thank you. so from pic I seen I think the steps are all the way on one end or the other, I don't know which direction pic was taken.

Steps aren't all the way on the garage end of the house because the garage is there. They aren't all the way on the deck end of the house because it wouldn't make much sense with the padio doors. They aren't on the back or the front of the house because the windows wouldn't make sense. They aren't in the middle of the house because that doesn't work much with an open floor plan. ???

I agree. This PC, IMO is scheduled for the anniversary of her disappearance and will be a re-hashing of investigation thus far and the individual agencies will have a representative present to summarize their participation and responsibilities. I'm not expecting to hear anything new.
Agreed...I like that some people are optimistic and think they have to wait until Jayme can be discharged from a hospital or whatever but it's on the 15th simply because that's the anniversary, IMO.

Although I will say I'm a little hopeful that the cross country truck that started advertising Jayme a few days ago actually sparked something and it happens to coincide with the 3 month anniversary. I'm not sure they'd wait 8 days if it was groundbreaking info, but hopefully they have something new and very credible..

the dude, how do you vision the basement being finished or not finished? could it be like 2x4 showing or concrete or? I ask because of a pic I seen, though that pic is another thing I cant find, it was a pic of her apparently looking into a cam on a device and I seen a wood framed out but not finished area behind her. I would love to link it but I cant find it. it was a pic from the angle of the device having a cam that she was sitting looking into, seemed laptop but I cant find it to really reconsider that.
This one?
48429956_10213648086381868_1597997437799104512_n.jpg

Steps aren't all the way on the garage end of the house because the garage is there. They aren't all the way on the deck end of the house because it wouldn't make much sense with the padio doors. They aren't on the back or the front of the house because the windows wouldn't make sense. They aren't in the middle of the house because that doesn't work much with an open floor plan. ???
In case you missed the post earlier, here's what I'm working on:

Imgur

The stairs are an issue. I really want to make the alcove between Jayme's bedroom and the bathroom work, but the windows (basement, too) kinda mess that up. I can do a 2 section with landing, but that would require it being an open design, and a northern house like this should really have a door to section it off.

When asked what led him to believe Jayme was home and alive Sheriff Fitz replied "based on the 911 call and evidence at the scene". That is an exact quote.

ETA: Forgot to add the home part

But I believe that could mean that she was the only one who could have made the call. Not that she was heard in the background necessarily.

In case you missed the post earlier, here's what I'm working on:

Imgur

The stairs are an issue. I really want to make the alcove between Jayme's bedroom and the bathroom work, but the windows (basement, too) kinda mess that up. I can do a 2 section with landing, but that would require it being an open design, and a northern house like this should really have a door to section it off.
I picture the stairs to the basement located directly behind the cabinet with the snowmen. Maybe a small wall that attaches to the kitchen on the right the cabinet would set in front of it. Stairs would have railing on living room side and wall on kitchen side. IDK. Just my 2 cents worth

Here's a thought, MOO -- if there's a knock at my door, even late at night, and I live on a busy stretch of highway known for lethal accidents, if I look out my bedroom window and see a lone individual at my door, and no car in my driveway, my guard would go WAY down. I would ASSUME car accident not homicide-about-to-happen. Perhaps James started to open the door when he caught sight of the weapon and shouldered his weight into the door to get it shut and protect his family.

I wonder what the vehicles of interest were doing at 1 am.... coming? going? speeding? slowing?

And what was troubling to the neighbors' dog that night, just after 1 am that fateful night?

Just my thoughts as I think them...

Parked in the area? Idling? Sigh. Drug deal transpiring? We have no idea. Sure hope LE does.

I haven't found any pictures I could definitely identify as being inside their house. There was one, a while back, with Jayme (& someone?) on a black leather couch/loveseat where you could see from the blinds above that it was in their front room. The furniture was taller than the bottom of the window explaining the gap at the bottom of the blinds. I can't find that picture again though. It may have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname