Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another page from Laurieton PS showing assembly times. It matches with the majority of reporting that BS, MS and friend were at Café Buzz at 10 and wandered across the road for a 10.30 assembly.

Years 3,4,5 and 6
Assemblies are held on alternate Fridays at 10.30

upload_2019-1-8_23-58-43.png

And people on here fully expect him to say more things publicly. Walk a mile in his shoes.

With all due respect PaperTrail, I'm thinking perhaps you misunderstood my comments.

IMO, people here think dear ol' Bill would have done himself a huge favour if only He'd Said a Whole Lot Less.

Also IMO, people are members of WS because they care, because they have empathy, because they endeavour to see all sides, to explore the bigger picture, to help with piecing together the Puzzle, finding a solution & seeing justice delivered.
There's no interest in 'witch hunts' or 'set-ups' as you've previously alluded to. The 'care factor' of we Sleuthers is far too deep for victims & their families to allow such shallow activities to occupy our thoughts ..IMO.

And I may also add that's it's my personal opinion that we all need to focus on being comfortable walking in our own shoes & looking at ourselves in the mirror each day - 'be true to yourself & the rest will take care of itself' has served me well to date, and God willing, I trust will continue to do so.

Dear Lord, please bestow your blessing upon us all, please guide us in our deliberations, strengthen us against temptations and may answers soon be provided in the search for this little boy William. Thank you.

Here is another page from Laurieton PS showing assembly times. It matches with the majority of reporting that BS, MS and friend were at Café Buzz at 10 and wandered across the road for a 10.30 assembly.

Years 3,4,5 and 6
Assemblies are held on alternate Fridays at 10.30

View attachment 163158

But the school calendar for week ending 12 Sept 2014 and in particular Friday 12 Sept 2014 states clearly that the school assembly was commencing at 9am. I will repeat once more. On that day there was a special school wide event that being jump rope for heart which was due to commence at the previous school assembly time of 12 noon.

To continually state the different time shows bias.

I wouldn’t be surprised is why the cops ask for several statements because if you’re a liar then need a bloody good memory.
Judge Judy :D

The police more than likely would have requested more than one statement.

The 1st one in Sept 2014 when the process when washing machine repair was underway due to his contact with GM and the phone calls on Friday 12th.

Then later in year around December when the alleged historic events were discovered. And I believe they were discovered after Spedding's van was allegedly photographed on 18 Sept 2014 when he returned to complete repair. Then the photo was allegedly published as discussed in WS with no link provided. Then someone made contact with police re historic alleged events.

Then police discovered link with DCI Jubelin's involvement in investigating the previous alleged historic events. Then he took over the investigation of William's disappearance in Jan 2015. Then he interviewed Spedding and I believe a further statement would have been taken. Then legal processes were commenced regarding alleged historic events in Vic and NSW.

Spedding's name and connection did not become prominent in the media until quite a time after Williams disappearance.

very interesting timeline shows someone was trying their darndest to implicate and I am not alluding to DCI Jubelin.

But the school calendar for week ending 12 Sept 2014 and in particular Friday 12 Sept 2014 states clearly that the school assembly was commencing at 9am. I will repeat once more. On that day there was a special school wide event that being jump rope for heart which was due to commence at the previous school assembly time of 12 noon.

Please supply a link, then, otherwise it’s just your opinion, as usual.

And to allege bias is ridiculous. Please see Warshawski’s well written and explained post above.

However, if it did start at 9.00am that puts Spedding well and truly out of there before 10.00- 10.30. So that really puts paid to his alleged alibi.

Last edited:
The police more than likely would have requested more than one statement.

The 1st one in Sept 2014 when the process when washing machine repair was underway due to his contact with GM and the phone calls on Friday 12th.

Then later in year around December when the alleged historic events were discovered. And I believe they were discovered after Spedding's van was allegedly photographed on 18 Sept 2014 when he returned to complete repair. Then the photo was allegedly published as discussed in WS with no link provided. Then someone made contact with police re historic alleged events.

Then police discovered link with DCI Jubelin's involvement in investigating the previous alleged historic events. Then he took over the investigation of William's disappearance in Jan 2015. Then he interviewed Spedding and I believe a further statement would have been taken. Then legal processes were commenced regarding alleged historic events in Vic and NSW.

Spedding's name and connection did not become prominent in the media until quite a time after Williams disappearance.

very interesting timeline shows someone was trying their darndest to implicate and I am not alluding to DCI Jubelin.
And once again, who are you alluding to? You keep saying this, but seemingly refuse to answer any questions or supply any links at all, therefore it appears to not have any validity. IMO

And once again, who are you alluding to? You keep saying this, but seemingly refuse to answer any questions or supply any links at all, therefore it appears to not have any validity. IMO

This can be looked at with logic. Who would have the power to bring the homicide squad, the sex crimes squad, Strike Force Rosann, to pursue one 'poor innocent' bloke relentlessly?

The Prime Minister?
The Police Commissioner?
The Attorney General?
The Queen?
Superman?
The CEO of a high-charging electricity company?

And to be able to fake up enough evidence to bring the courts into the 'conspiracy' as well. Enough faked up evidence to finally allow a widespread search of all of Spedding's properties in January 2015.

Surely a person with that much power could have done a better job of faking up evidence, make it so they could put Spedding behind bars by now - if that was their intent.

Boy oh boy ... Spedding must have done something really, really terrible to one of them for such a thing to hypothetically happen. Something so absolutely terrible that they couldn't sue Spedding over to gain some sense of retribution and fairness.
roll-eye-smiley.gif

No, much better to waste the whole Strike Force's time, better to waste all of those police (tax payer) dollars, better to waste the court's time (and tax payer dollars), to pursue a 'poor innocent' bloke relentlessly for over 4 years and continuing.

imo

Last edited:
Dutton Proposes Child Sex Offenders Public Register | ten daily

Peter Dutton Pushes Public Register Of Child Sex Offenders

The push comes after reports to the Australian Federal Police of child sexual abuse and exploitation grew by 77 percent between 2017 and 2018.

The online register would contain information such as the person's name, photograph, aliases, date of birth, nature of offending and their general locality, such as their postcode.

The information would be vetted by law enforcement to ensure it did not identify victims of abuse or breach non-publication orders and juvenile sex offenders would not be identified

What a horrific statistic :mad::(

Dutton Proposes Child Sex Offenders Public Register | ten daily

Peter Dutton Pushes Public Register Of Child Sex Offenders

The push comes after reports to the Australian Federal Police of child sexual abuse and exploitation grew by 77 percent between 2017 and 2018.

The online register would contain information such as the person's name, photograph, aliases, date of birth, nature of offending and their general locality, such as their postcode.

The information would be vetted by law enforcement to ensure it did not identify victims of abuse or breach non-publication orders and juvenile sex offenders would not be identified

What a horrific statistic :mad::(

Yes, it is a disgustingly horrific statistic. :( :( :(

Good on Peter Dutton. Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed. May this public register come into fruition, and may the judiciary start penalising these offenders in the toughest way possible.

Yes, it is a disgustingly horrific statistic. :( :( :(

Good on Peter Dutton. Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed. May this public register come into fruition, and may the judiciary start penalising these offenders in the toughest way possible.
Although I do not believe Dutton can take ALL the credit for this. Hinch has been pushing this for years.

IMO if some wish to discuss a conspiracy theory about how BS has been set up as a POI, it should be taken to another thread.

This thread is about William which includes named POI's, not conspiracy theories.

Fabulous idea, sleep! If it continues, we should approach a mod and ask if they can assist to setup that system.

Not sure how providing information without an opinion shows bias but anyhoo…..

There are inconsistencies in the statements, differing times could very well be what has shown up as inconsistencies. IMO

This can be looked at with logic. Who would have the power to bring the homicide squad, the sex crimes squad, Strike Force Rosann, to pursue one 'poor innocent' bloke relentlessly?

The Prime Minister?
The Police Commissioner?
The Attorney General?
The Queen?
Superman?
The CEO of a high-charging electricity company?

And to be able to fake up enough evidence to bring the courts into the 'conspiracy' as well. Enough faked up evidence to finally allow a widespread search of all of Spedding's properties in January 2015.

Surely a person with that much power could have done a better job of faking up evidence, make it so they could put Spedding behind bars by now - if that was their intent.

Boy oh boy ... Spedding must have done something really, really terrible to one of them for such a thing to hypothetically happen. Something so absolutely terrible that they couldn't sue Spedding over to gain some sense of retribution and fairness.
roll-eye-smiley.gif

No, much better to waste the whole Strike Force's time, better to waste all of those police (tax payer) dollars, better to waste the court's time (and tax payer dollars), to pursue a 'poor innocent' bloke relentlessly for over 4 years and continuing.

imo

Not sure how providing information without an opinion shows bias but anyhoo…..

There are inconsistencies in the statements, differing times could very well be what has shown up as inconsistencies. IMO

I was thinking, perhaps by the time the police were given this 'info they didn't know about' during the week prior to the searches of Spedding's properties, could it be that Spedding/Margaret/Colin/whoever had forgotten the actual time of the September 12th assembly? But the school admin staff had annotated the actual time in their records.

As sleep has indicated, it seems it could have been at a not-usual time (perhaps at 11:30am, immediately prior to the 12pm Jump for Heart event).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pettylogic