Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd video down. 3:40 mark. How did I not know about the hidden tablet in the house?

Jayme Closs located alive, suspect in custody

I found out about it like a month after everyone else and came back here to obsess over it but nobody was havin’ it :)

The group seemed to have agreed (in the threads I missed about it) it likely just being an ‘old’ one stored away in a box somewhere or whatnot. Nothing ever came out one way or another about if anything interesting was on it - so it certainly seems like it was probably nothing. I think ‘hidden’ is probably not accurate.

I am so happy to hear this news! I just found out. I gave up at thread#29 and after Hania's case, I had to move on, I didn't think she would be found. Just wonderful news! Her family must be so relieved and overjoyed. The little dog, Mollie?, will be doing backflips.

and overcome. she's a warrior.

No matter what, Jayme has a family that never stopped believing she would come home to them. It will take time, perhaps many, many years, but she WILL come through this. The energy of so many believing in her will give wind beneath Jayme’s wings. And, that includes us.

I found out about it like a month after everyone else and came back here to obsess over it but nobody was havin’ it :)

The group seemed to have agreed (in the threads I missed about it) it likely just being an ‘old’ one stored away in a box somewhere or whatnot. Nothing ever came out one way or another about if anything interesting was on it - so it certainly seems like it was probably nothing. I think ‘hidden’ is probably not accurate.
"interesting but not necessarily nefarious" -- my take. we'll know soon, I imagine.

I've had Elizabeth Smart in my thoughts every since Jayme was abducted. I've felt in my gut that this was going to be a similar scenario. Of course we don't know the details yet. I hope there is some way to get Elizabeth in touch with Jayme. Elizabeth has made such a remarkable recovery from her ordeal and I think she could be of help to Jayme.

This poor girl has the media posted outside of the house she's going home to. I know everyone is excited that she's coming home, but I hope they are respectful. I can't image what it's going to be like for her tonight. I expect her family won't be leaving her side for a long time. So much fear and sorrow.

Yes this is what I've been thinking lately, especially since people have said horrible things about some of her pictures. Hope she stays off the internet
I think they take all of this down once she is found, since she is a minor. I was following another case where the teenager was ultimately located and I am almost positive they removed the thread.

https://twitter.com/PaulBlume_FOX9/status/1083588054265331714
#JaymeCloss
Some family details coming into the @FOX9 newsroom at this late hour. We have crews blanketing story overnight. Still shocked the Barron teen was found alive. Just the loose details we have of her escape & waving down a passerby after nearly 3 months. Unbelievable!

Christina Palladino on Twitter
Got off the phone with one of Jayme Closs’ aunts she tells me Jayme is talking and seems to be in ok spirits... apparently still at a hospital near Duluth and will be talking with investigators all night piecing together the details of what happened. #Fox9

Wow. That’s the best article I’ve read yet.

“Standing with her was a skinny, dirty girl with matted hair, wearing shoes too big for her feet.

“This is Jayme Closs! Call 911!” the neighbor said to Kasinskas.

Jayme was quiet, her emotions “pretty flat,” Peter Kasinskas said.”

I honestly still think I’m dreaming right now. It was like I was seeing a ghost,” Peter Kasinskas said. “It was scary and awesome at the same time. My jaw just went to the floor.”

I’ll bet!

I cant read it without a subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members