Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page five of this thread, someone posted a zillow listing. Keep in mind that there is no confirmation that this is the house.
It's also possible that the seller decided they did not want people suddenly interested in the property as a way into the area so they decided to take it off the market for now?
ETA corrected did to did NOT

Last edited:
So how does a 20 year old from Duluth end up at the Closs home in the middle of the night, knowing the 13 year old girl is inside?

There is more to this story. This person went to that house with one intent, to take Jayme. As LE has obviously had Jayme's phone and access to her social media accounts, we can pretty much rule that out as a link. So how did this person know Jayme? Did she know him?

The possibilities are too endless to list, but I think we'll be able to rule some out and narrow it down soon. Counting down: 3 hours until LE's Press Conference. I think they'll name the suspect then.

It's just the "area" everyone couldn't figure out why specifically it was mentioned. Didn't say it WAS the place.
Just a comment re: the odd reference in the dispatch report. Nothing more.
Sorry if it bothered you.
It didn't bother me.

As for the Eau Claire references in the call log, the Sheriff had mentioned in one of the interviews he did that they involved Eau Claire because they have expertise in cleaning up audio. If you go back in the call log around 4:00am you will see that they sent off the 911 call to them to try to clean it up. As he said in the interview they hoped to clean it up enough to try to make out more of what was going on.

I really can't believe the name hasn't been leaked yet. I know people are speculating on facebook but WOW. its really been tightlipped which can be awful for those of us who really want to know. I've searched fb and reddit and haven't found any names leaked except for the guy that had her clothing.

It's also possible that the seller decided they did want people suddenly interested in the property as a way into the area so they decided to take it off the market for now?
Seems odd that, if this is the house, that the property would have been listed for sale. Unless one of the owners did not realize that Jayme was being hidden there.

My interest in the case is more about motive, and what caused such a horrible tragedy for Jayme and her family? I can live without all the awful details of what Jayme endured.
Did she have her beloved dog with her i wonder? I read about her pet dog upthread somewhere? Did they kidnap him too? What a horrible ordeal.
Her dog Mollie has been living with Jayme's aunt and family since this happened in October. The dog was found unharmed in the house after her parents were murdered. Thankfully, Jayme has Mollie to go home to along with her aunts, uncles and grandpa.

So, it may be something, maybe not. Go back to the transcript of LE dispatch. We all wondered why it specifically stated that it sent a TTY to notify Eau Claire detectives to respond to the EOC room and make contact with 321.

It's on page 7 of 14. At the top. Like I said, maybe nothing at all. Was just so odd at the time.

Was just checking on here yesterday in the morning. Sometimes miracles happen. Thank God. Welcome back, Jayme.
Did LE fear a mass shooting or something similar?

Page five of this thread, someone posted a zillow listing. Keep in mind that there is no confirmation that this is the house.

I do not believe that this is the home in question (IMO).

Kenoshan News had a video of the home surrounded by police tape. It does not match the zillow page. The video has been taken down.

Jayme Closs found alive

Regards.

Her dog Mollie has been living with Jayme's aunt and family since this happened in October. The dog was found unharmed in the house after her parents were murdered. Thankfully, Jayme has Mollie to go home to along with her aunts, uncles and grandpa.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm not up to speed on all the details of this case but have read on it some.

Her dog Mollie will have healing powers to help her to some extent. Animals do that.

Her parents may be gone but her dog survived and that will be a connection to what she had.

Unfortunately Jayme will have a very long road ahead of her which as we find out more of how and why this happened we can possibly get a better idea.

Glad someone agrees. I've read details of what some of these kids who have been held captive have endured and regretted it. It felt sleazy and violative of their privacy. Even when it was in a book they wrote. I feel they shouldn't have to sell details of their suffering for money. The taxpayers should care for all their needs for life. And well.

But I know some eventually discuss details in order to inspire others to survive and to reduce the stigma of sexual assault survivors. Regardless, I will never be excited to hear what happened to someone who endures such hell. It's awful stuff.
I have to agree. When AH was found I was so curious about what had happened, how in the world she was abducted. When I found out the details it gave me nightmares and I wish I hadn't known. Sometimes knowing too many details isn't a positive, it doesn't serve any purpose. Just knowing that it's not safe to take rides from strangers would have been enough.

with the young age of the abductor I would not be surprised if he had contacted her some way..he may even have been contacting her under a false account claiming to be someone else... I'm just happy shes alive..I would not be surprised if this comes out to be a fatal attraction type situation.... I think he went there to get her and wanted James and Denise out of the way...Happy she is safe and he is off the streets so he cant do this again!!
That's what i'm finding a bit odd, that a 21 yr. old goes to someone's home and blows away two adults and kidnaps a teen. Wonder if he was the only one involved? But so far LE have only arrested one suspect.

It all feels very double edged.. elation that she is alive followed by realisation of what could of possibly occurred to her after she saw her parents deceased..

I do hope the media respect the family’s space and we only get told what they and LE deem appropriate xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member