Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I can tell this guy cares a lot for Jayme but I hope they look into why whatever they did to investigate didn't work. Why did the guy fall under the radar?, why did a child have to save herself?

The speakers at this conference seem so elated and shocked; like she was found moments ago instead of 18 hours ago, it's like they didn't have time to prepare what to say. Either way, everyone is extremely pleased Jayme was found (due to her own courageousness) and the perp can't hurt anyone else. Anticipating the 4PM (central time I believe) PC.

Jack Keenan on Twitter
Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald shared this picture of suspect Jake Thomas Patterson. Charged with the murder of Jayme Closs' parents and kidnapping #FOX47 @FOX47Roch #JaymeCloss

DwpLK27X0AAV_HU.jpg

Gosh I can tell this guy cares a lot for Jayme but I hope they look into why whatever they did to investigate didn't work.

That I think goes way too far. It's not like they failed to do their jobs. If there's not evidence, there's not evidence. LE aren't magicians.

My only issue is the back patting now.

I think that these LE officers are just inexperienced with press conferences and are honestly letting their own emotions come through. They're so very happy that this was resolved peacefully and with Jayme alive. It must be so hard when the trail seems so cold. I do think they're trying to express that Jayme saved herself - just not very articulate. I'll give them a bit of grace for that emotion right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard