CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the comment way back that she did not hold a CFI, Certified Flight Instructor license according to FAA registration,
and therefore she was not yet qualified to teach others to fly.
my guess was DOSS had her doing ground or classroom prep.
for students prior to getting flight lessons from a certified instructor. Moo.

According to the FAA Airmen Inquiry, she is a CFI for single engine aircraft. It is just on a different tab. FAA Registry - Airmen - AirmenInquiry - Name Search

Edited because having trouble linking the executed search query. But click on Kelsey. Under certificates, there will be a blue rectangle that says "Commercial Pilot". Next to that one is "Flight Instructor". Click the "Flight Instructor" one and you will see that cert.

Last edited:
Kelsey needs to die because “I’m afraid she’s going to hurt our child”. Accusing the mother of being crazy and abusive. Gee I wonder where they got that idea.

I doubt PF even said that. I think that line was made up by KK or maybe she didn’t even say that and it was made up by the bff or the R’s.

If P voiced such concern, wonder why nurse didn’t suggest contacting LE. She had a duty to report, correct? As a nurse? Moo
Or, P could have waited for the child to be in his custody, refused to turn her back to KB, contacted LE at that time regarding his concerns.
Ma F is reportedly a retired nurse. Wonder if she thought KB a danger to the baby? I highly doubt it.

Sorry, I didn't see this article when I read back. If it was posted before, then I apologize.

Patrick Frazee threatened to hurt daughters of Idaho nurse involved in Kelsey Berreth murder investigation; Krystal Lee believed Frazee may have killed before: Report

The couple believes that Frazee asked Lee three times to murder Berreth, and also asked her to help dispose potential evidence, allegedly threatening her.

“Patrick told Krystal that little girls go missing off the playground all the time,” Patty told CBS News.

“Krystal was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made Krystal think he had killed before,” Joe said.
So instead of fighting to protect her children, and report him,she helps him kill,or cover up killing an innocent mother,that just so happens to be a love rival.
She Takes her phone, purse, sends fake messages to make it look like love rival is alive, and took off.
Hmmmmmm

So instead of fighting to protect her children, and report him,she helps him kill,or cover up killing an innocent mother,that just so happens to be a love rival.
She Takes her phone, purse, sends fake messages to make it look like love rival is alive, and took off.
Hmmmmmm

Yesssssss, all out of fear. Reportedly

IMO it’s ludicrous that PF is innocent and KK did all of this herself to frame him. I believe the charges against him are absolutely correct. However I do think KK is also in this up to her eyeballs and helped him willingly. The R’s and her bff seem to be trying to “help” her for whatever reason. However, in reality, they are probably helping PF’s defense by telling so much to the media. Keep talking about how you had all of this information and didn’t go to the police. Keep talking and giving interview after interview. His defense attorney will love that. Real smart. :rolleyes: I think both PF and KK are guilty and are going to blame each other now. It’s already started.

If she’d wanted KB out of the way to clear a path to PF, him taking the fall for murder would defeat her purposes. So I agree it doesn’t add up.

In addition, we learned early on that LE said they had a lot of digital evidence. And they have shown certainty when asked if PF was charged prematurely by saying no, definitely not.

I’m also going to go with who normally commits a murder like this—it’s usually the partner. A bit of Occam’s razor, too, as coming up with scenarios for how. IN might have planned and executed largely on her own seems pretty convoluted at this time.

Honestly, the only reason I can think the R’s wish to be so involved in this is in anticipation of an impending arrest of either KK/bff or both & they plan to represent one party.
Otherwise, nothing needed to be said. Ok, you called in a tip. Tysm. No need to go to nat’l tv to explain your action.

If P voiced such concern, wonder why nurse didn’t suggest contacting LE. She had a duty to report, correct? As a nurse? Moo
Or, P could have waited for the child to be in his custody, refused to turn her back to KB, contacted LE at that time regarding his concerns.
Ma F is reportedly a retired nurse. Wonder if she thought KB a danger to the baby? I highly doubt it.

The excuses KK (or her bff/the R’s) are coming up with are doing nothing but making her look more guilty IMO. I’m not sure if KK and PF planned this together or if PF planned it and KK helped him but they are both guilty and I really hope KK is arrested as well.

However, I don’t think she did all of this on her own in order to frame PF. He is an equal participant along with her or he’s the actual “mastermind” for lack of a better word. I don’t think KK came up with the idea to kill KB, I think it was PF. JMO. At least for now.

This is where I don't buy the fear part...it's not like KK was driven back to ID with PF holding a gun to her head telling her to send the messages. She KNEW PF had to stay back for an alibi. Once she was out of WP, she was home free.

Right. But why did she not drive straight to the local police dept., once she arrived in CO. Idk, I’m guessing an officer would have been thrilled to drive her to pick up the phone from a murderer?
Another thing, if she’s really petrified, why stop at Sonic! I mean, the next exit probably has fast food too.
Idk. Speculating.

Marking my spot.
Not feeling very sorry for this nurse girlfriend.

If PF had asked her to murder or help cover it up --and even if he'd threatened her kids -- she should've gone straight to LE and pressed charges for communicating threats, and threatening to murder not only Kelsey , but KK's children and herself !!!

And if this KK thinks PF has killed before -- To KK :Why don't you tell us who YOU think he's killed ?

Has PF confided in her about other heinous crimes ?

Honestly, the only reason I can think the R’s wish to be so involved in this is in anticipation of an impending arrest of either KK/bff or both & they plan to represent one party.
Otherwise, nothing needed to be said. Ok, you called in a tip. Tysm. No need to go to nat’l tv to explain your action.
Would they be able to though? If they were ever called as a witness it would be conflict of interest, right?

Come on folks

KK clearly drove to WP from TF to warn KB and protect her.

She got to KB’s and guess what - KB had just made a pan of the most delicious cinnamon rolls. So the the girls gabbed for a while and then KB handed her the phone and her purse and said “hold these a minute, PF is just coming through the door”

Well there was some shouting and KK ran out and got in the car (stopping at Sonic ‘cause a girl’s go to eat) and then drove back to TF, satisfied that she had warned KB

Is that what the R’s are going to tell us next?

Exactly....If anyone was worried or scared then why the heck did no one think, "hey, maybe I'll go to the police now."
It is infuriating. If she plays the, I'm a victim card, I'll puke.
If PF acts like KB was unfit and he was in fear for the baby, I'll also puke.
Basically I feel like I'm going to need a barf bag once the trial starts.
There is absolutely NO justification for Murder. I hope the jury will be completely unsympathetic to such bs excuses.

Infuriating is precisely the word, Sweetsbeach!

IMO, we all need to brace ourselves for the inevitable:

Ms. Stampede Queen is going to trot out the "I was in fear for my life" claim in defense of her actions.

JMO.

Come on folks

KK clearly drove to WP from TF to warn KB and protect her.

She got to KB’s and guess what - KB had just made a pan of the most delicious cinnamon rolls. So the the girls gabbed for a while and then KB handed her the phone and her purse and said “hold these a minute, PF is just coming through the door”

Well there was some shouting and KK ran out and got in the car (stopping at Sonic ‘cause a girl’s go to eat) and then drove back to TF, satisfied that she had warned KB

Is that what the R’s are going to tell us next?

I feel like you just gave them a great story to tell! I wouldn't be shocked.

That's my concern. I never joined the narcissistic, sociopathic, baby molester, animal abuser, serial murderer, smear campaign. I don't know what PF did, apparently he's a two-timer, but that doesn't make him a murderer. I know he is arrested, but that doesn't mean their evidence will hold up (you can indict a ham sandwich).

PF seems like a typical guy to me. He has had it made in his current situation living in Mom's house, Mom watches the baby. KB has her own job, money, townhome and a wealthy family to boot. KB is the most convenient babymama ever. PF does his work, does what he wants. There has been no reported DV, not even loud arguments. PF doesn't even have a DUI or anything at all, just as squeaky clean as KB and PF has deep 20 year roots in the same home and community. What is his motive?

Who has a strong motive in a love triangle?

Posters say that PF is not the sharpest tool in the box, then turn around and claim he is a super criminal mastermind, he is capable of manipulating smart, successful women into doing anything even murder, like a Svengali. Or as the R's claim, he threatens everyone with violence and maybe has killed others before! (per BFF per KK).

I see reasonable doubt.

Please don't put down others observations? None of us know EXACTLY what happened, but based on what we do know, we are, IMO, making some pretty good guesses about his motive and personality.

You may feel he's squeaky clean based on his lack of priors, but apparently the FBI does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname