Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon wi is almost quaint bygone era cabins right ... I’m guessing if you want restaurant or anything at all u go to Duluth or Barron .... and maybe perp just drove by closs home quite a bit...

I can’t believe you’d raise kids in Gordon wi...600 people is small ... and not enough for schooling... did he commute to school..
that’s just odd place to raise family...not odd to have getaway place odd to raise family there

jakepic_censored.jpg

Can I post this, Please let me know if not ok I will take it down, it is from an msm article. https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/jake-patterson/
His head is shaved in this photo. Le (And article) say he shaved it prior to committing the crime in order to reduce his presence / evidence at the crime scene. So is this photo taken after he took her? Creeps me out thinking about it. Wondering aloud.

ETA Never mind...just read a post that he shaved before going to boot camp. Though I don't remember reading that he did, in fact, go to boot camp.

I respect Sheriff Fitzgerald for not telling exact details right now. Going through 88 days of heck, (I'm not using it due to TOS) she obviously deserves time to cope and heal from that life-altering experience. It's Jayme first at this point.
No agency will EVER GIVE exact details. There’s a trial to come. First rule of investigation, don’t show all ur cards. Why do u think they never said the type of firearm used until now?

No agency will EVER GIVE exact details. There’s a trial to come. First rule of investigation, don’t show all ur cards. Why do u think they never said the type of firearm used until now?
Speaking of the trial, do you think Jayme will have a testimony?

she knew her parents were gone, yet she did not give up. she has that life spark in her. I think she will over come, it will take time I am sure and there may always be a little something that sparks the memory of the last three months. she isn't a quitter that's for sure or she wouldn't have saved herself.
AGREE! I've been thinking that all day. The strength and fortitude she has shown in not just surviving but escaping is an excellent indicator of her future. I give her parents so much credit for having raised such an amazing daughter. Not to mention the powerful love and support she has from family. She is going to have a rough road in so many ways but with time, love, support, and therapy she will find her way.

The house is still in his fathers name, however it there are back taxes owed, I know some are saying that the house was signed over but as of today it still list the father as the owner. I am still in shock and have never been happier to be wrong in my life. I did not think this would have a " happy ending". Long road ahead I am sure. Driving me crazy to know exactly how he knew her.

Also the photo of him and his mom and sister it says on the post where it is posted orginated from that he was leaving that August 17 , I assumed boot camp did he fail at that too ?

I am sure he is going to have some sort of psychological issue in the future to be discussed, some sort of social disorder. Now we wait.

Sorry for the rambling my head is still spinning

For some reason the property record isn’t matching another database I am looking at. The property record still shows his name, but the deed shows a bank. I’m guessing the property record may not update that frequently. I know my county sometimes has a few months delay in the update. Oddly enough the deed changed right around when the murders and kidnapping happened.

Attachments

• A012E3B7-C65E-41AD-AFDA-33C57C682950.jpeg
    A012E3B7-C65E-41AD-AFDA-33C57C682950.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 45
  • BBC07F15-29AC-4F73-9DAB-08E668E21A9B.jpeg
    BBC07F15-29AC-4F73-9DAB-08E668E21A9B.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 43
His head is shaved in this photo. Le (And article) say he shaved it prior to committing the crime in order to reduce his presence / evidence at the crime scene. So is this photo taken after he took her? Creeps me out thinking about it. Wondering aloud.
No. This photo was taken 3 years ago.

So glad the Social Worker was where she was at the right time. I always taught my kids to go to a “mom” (female) if they couldn’t find me and had an emergency. Glad Jayme found her “mom.” May not be 100% fool proof, but safer than other options. The gods were aligned yesterday for Jayme.

Finally, I guess we have a lot of posters up on their knowledge of urban slang....Never heard of incel..I’m officially old. But I used to be cool.

The house is still in his fathers name, however it there are back taxes owed, I know some are saying that the house was signed over but as of today it still list the father as the owner. I am still in shock and have never been happier to be wrong in my life. I did not think this would have a " happy ending". Long road ahead I am sure. Driving me crazy to know exactly how he knew her.

Also the photo of him and his mom and sister it says on the post where it is posted orginated from that he was leaving that August 17 , I assumed boot camp did he fail at that too ?

I am sure he is going to have some sort of psychological issue in the future to be discussed, some sort of social disorder. Now we wait.

Sorry for the rambling my head is still spinning
----------
Bolded by me.....

If this case goes to trial I am sure Jake's defense team will find a great psychiatric/psychological expert witness that will testify that Jake suffers from every mental disorder under the sun to somehow mitigate his culpability and garner sympathy. His family will most likely testify as to possible physical or verbal abuse suffered by the hands of divorcing parents and so on in an attempt to defend Jake's murderous and kidnapping actions weather true or not ...just to humanize this abhorrent creature. But, given little is known of Jake's family at this point, I could be wrong. They may just say "lock him up" and they will be done with him. I can only imagine what is going through his parents or siblings minds at this time. I would not want to be walking in his family's shoes. But, maybe he will plead guilty and spare everyone the agony of a trial. At the end of the day, and at this point in time, Jake is nothing more than a heartless premeditated murderer who robbed a young girl of her family and innocence. IMO, there is no excuse whatsoever for that.

This is a photo from 3 years ago.

Speaking of the trial, do you think Jayme will have a testimony?
If he cuts a deal, probably not. I’m sure the cops will have more than enough evidence to go to court. No death penalty in WI. Where I live, court can be used to not get the death penalty. Homie looking at life, especially with just his current charges. Others could follow. If the moron is smart, which kinda seems so being he was hidden for 88 days, he would plea.

I’ve been having a quiet little wander around Gordon county court records; the parents didn’t move elsewhere together, nor did they move at the same time.

In addition, from various little tidbits I’m picking up here & there around the Internet, I’m leaning towards this not being a very “close” family.

They're divorced, I think, so one probably moved away before the other. And I agree, they don't seem close. It seems the parents just wandered away and left the sons to their own devices. Which is odd.

For some reason the property record isn’t matching another database I am looking at. The property record still shows his name, but the deed shows a bank. I’m guessing the property record may not update that frequently. I know my county sometimes has a few months delay in the update. Oddly enough the deed changed right around when the murders and kidnapping happened.
Thank you..Im and just looking at the county site and the GIS info , perhaps they are a bit behind ?

There is no connection to Jennie-O as per Sheriff

I don't even find it a coincidence that JP, Closs parents, & 'panty thief' (ugh) worked at Jennie-O

It is the major employer in a very small town. It is more statistics that in Barron, if you have X number of people a fairly large percentage of them will either currently or formerly have worked there

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member