TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if all 3 were murdered we would know already. I think he was ending the relationship and she didn't take it well... tragic, heartbreaking story. We are not hearing much about this story on local news... which leads me to believe murders/suicide. If there was a murderer on the loose ... I think law enforcement would make the public aware. That neighborhood is guarded and gated.... you don't get past that gate without showing your driver's license and your license number being taken down... no exceptions. The guard gate knows who was in and out of there... and, where they are going. Unless you have access from the HOA directly as a resident.

One of my closest friends lives in Corpus. That's a great town, as is Boerne. I just don't have a ton of the faith in the BCSO, based on other crimes here that are still unsolved after months and years, but since this is a triple murder (most likely) in an affluent area, I have some hope it will be solved quickly. It's terribly sad that children were killed.
The local PD is my concern, too. Maybe because this is a high profile case (because of the wealth of the boyfriend), they will get some help.

Hmm..rbbm
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/nichol-olsen-alexa-denice-montez-london-bribiescas/
"Montez’s father Carlos shared his grief on social media after learning his daughter had been killed.

“There goes my life,” he wrote.

Bribiesca’s aunt, Emma Mancha Sumners, wrote that London “liked monkeys, painting, and theater. She was going to go to Costa Rica with us this summer, before starting middle school.”

“She had her first glass of champagne a week ago, and will never grow up to be who she was supposed to be,” Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the *advertiser censored* who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail. Also tell him that you know me, and that I don’t make empty threats.”

1) why is a 10-year-old drinking champagne?
2) this article also says Olsen was previously charged with domestic assault

'There's no way that she would have taken her life,' friend says of woman found dead in luxury home

To Rick Wright, Nichol Olsen was the "overall all-American girl."

"She had a beautiful spirit," he recalled. "Her smile would light up a room. She just had this something about here that was just so admiring."

Wright had been friends with Olsen for years, ever since they met while working next door to each other as hair stylists in a studio rental. She was an amazing stylist, he said, and a beautiful person.

So when he learned of Olsen's violent death in a northwest Bexar County home on Thursday, Wright was floored.

"Devastated, shocked, denial," Wright recalled feeling.
[...]

"I would say that she would have had to have been killed," Wright said. "There's no way that she would have taken her life, or taken anybody else's life like that. That's just not how she was. That wasn't her - how she thinks. She loved life too much."

[...]

The BF is a very successful, wealthy 31 year old business owner. Who I’m sure was very popular with the ladies. I don’t think he would risk losing everything by murdering Nichol and he had no reason to kill her two daughters. I think they broke up, he asked her to move out and he went out for the night. Sadly, I’m thinking she killed her daughters and then herself. I don’t think any of her kids fathers and/or ex-husbands had anything to do with this. It seems they were off living their own lives and I don’t see that they would have any motive at all. This is all JMO. Its all so incredibly sad and I hope I’m wrong.

Hmm..rbbm
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/nichol-olsen-alexa-denice-montez-london-bribiescas/
"Montez’s father Carlos shared his grief on social media after learning his daughter had been killed.

“There goes my life,” he wrote.

Bribiesca’s aunt, Emma Mancha Sumners, wrote that London “liked monkeys, painting, and theater. She was going to go to Costa Rica with us this summer, before starting middle school.”

“She had her first glass of champagne a week ago, and will never grow up to be who she was supposed to be,” Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the *advertiser censored* who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail. Also tell him that you know me, and that I don’t make empty threats.”

I wonder who the person is that Bribiesca’s aunt, Emma Mancha Sumners was talking about?

Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the *advertiser censored* who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail.”

Maybe she is blaming "him" for the outcome and not necessarily the act.

Did I miss the link for that?

Found it - She had her first glass of champagne a week ago, and will never grow up to be who she was supposed to be,” Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the *advertiser censored* who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail. Also tell him that you know me, and that I don’t make empty threats.”

Only thing I could come up with that has not already been posted is they were splitting up and maybe the mother in a fit of anger killed the girls because they were refusing to leave with her. She then killed herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member