Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
His treatment of jayme is so sick and bizarre it almost doesn’t add up.... makes u want to look for connection between closs and his parents divorce...

Why go to all the trouble and treat her like crap ... and no plan..

He couldn’t make connection with girls his age ... yet he thinks this murder kidnapping thing will lead to ??? We’re missing something...
well.... IMO... we don't know exactly how he treated her. yes she was kidnapped and confined and her hair was matted. but we don't know if in 'his mind' he was 'caring' for her. as far I know there are no sexual allegations against him. ***correct me if I'm wrong, please!***

I'd for sure think ZERO connection with girls his age whatsoever. he's emotionally developed no further than Jayme's age IMHO. And 21 yo females are not into the mentality of 13 yo boys. IMO

and being he's so emotionally immature it might make sense to him to, perhaps, "save" her from her conventional life. MOO

the dude is weird. this case is weird. I still think he had assistance in some way. MOO

Hey, just checking in real quick. Missed a lot today I have been busy. I don't know if this is allowed but I'll ask and delete if you have to but is there anyone missing from our daily conversations. just wondering if jtp could have been with us the whole time. I'll check answers in the morning gotta get back to a party.
Why would you think that? The perp. is in LE custody so i doubt he is using any electronic devices.

If this is what happened, Jayme is alive to verify it.

That’s the crazy thing here. Had this guy ultimately killed Jayme, he probably never would have been arrested.

Decades from now we’d be wondering, “what the hell happened?”

Jayme had something to say about that though. Thank God.

Jayme might not even know. Some of these predators digitally stalk and all it might take is a simple post by Jayme that revealed
“I got a (name of rare Pokémon) in my back yard today.”

Boom. He knows where she lives.

On Discord and Tik.Tok (formerly Music.ly) there are a lot of predators and they’re incredibly skilled stalkers. I have a child Jaymes age and I’ve seen it happen quite often. In fact, I had to report someone who was obviously grooming kids in my childs friend group. A lot of it can seem very very innocent or be no direct contact at all.

Jayme might not even know. Some of these predators digitally stalk and all it might take is a simple post by Jayme that revealed
“I got a (name of rare Pokémon) in my back yard today.”

Boom. He knows where she lives.

On Discord and Tik.Tok (formerly Music.ly) there are a lot of predators and they’re incredibly skilled stalkers. I have a child Jaymes age and I’ve seen it happen quite often. In fact, I had to report someone who was obviously grooming kids in my childs friend group. A lot of it can seem very very innocent or be no direct contact at all.
I don’t think this guy is that sophisticated.

People who use that method, employ charm and manipulation tactics in order to bring their victim to them.

This guy isn’t subtle, and that crime scene actually says a lot about him.

He can’t use wit in order to get what he wants, he needs force.

I think he found her the good old fashioned way:

He saw her somewhere.

Malala was 15 when she was shot which is older than Jayme. Malala has a loving family but she basically is fighting a whole nation.

It will depend on Jayme . Maybe she can go to the shelters of Elizabeth Smart or Jaycee Dugard for awhile. Perhaps if her aunt would be allowed, she could go with.

Malala has dealt with being a heroine so perhaps Jayme will choose that as well.

I remember Jacob Wetterling’s sister talking about when she would do her sport’s activities, she could here the room get silent and whisper.

There is the support and knowledge from Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart that will makea difference.

I'm thinking about how he got money. If he was selling pot he wouldn't have made enough money to survive. Could he have been on SSDI or getting help from his parents?

Fwiw, SSDI is for people with a disability who have a significant work history. If he has a disability he could be on SSI (for people without a work history) but not SSDI with a history of working one day.
If he's not paying a mortgage, it doesn't actually cost all that much to cover electricity and fill the propane tank now and then, plus put gas in the car. Something that could be managed with odd jobs, buying/selling cars, upcycling, or yes, illegal means such as selling drugs, or shoplifting items to resell.

Someone asked about "autistic." First off, it's much more considerate to say someone "has autism", rather than IS autistic. Autism seems to be the "go to" diagnosis now, but it also seems to be extremely misunderstood. People on the spectrum have a hard time connecting their insides to the outside world. A common factor is being overwhelmed by an oversensitivity to stimuli - bothered to the point of distraction by bright lights, or too much sound, or scratchy clothes, that wouldn't bother people who are not on the spectrum. But they are not psychotic.
JP absolutely must be - psychotic.

Fortnite?
It's pretty popular among the teens right now.

IMO
I can't believe the number of articles I've read warning parents about this particular game!
For months, it seems, then I see friends of mine posting over Christmas how their kids have been playing it non stop since school let out!!!
I think a lot of people don't believe how dangerous these games can be when the chat gets going!!
Moo

Click here to support JAYME CLOSS IS HOME❣️ Help heal her heart organized by Angela Nevada de Andriano

Mod: If it is inappropriate for this to be posted here, please remove it. Thank you.

I have to say I feel uncomfortable with this post. It promotes a acccount, organized by a cousin of Jamie's, who lives in Minnesota, and who promises to deliver the proceeds to the family of Jamie. In my opinion, any account should be placed into a Trust set up for Jamie's benefit (and whoever is appointed her Guardian after that decision is made). I feel the way this is set up, with funds to be controlled by a cousin who lives out of state, is just asking for trouble. My apologies for raising this admittedly sensitive issue.

I don’t think this guy is that sophisticated.

People who use that method, employ charm and manipulation tactics in order to bring their victim to them.

This guy isn’t subtle, and that crime scene actually says a lot about him.

He can’t use wit in order to get what he wants, he needs force.

I think he found her the good old fashioned way:

He saw her somewhere.

I’m not sure how much wit it takes to read someone’s posts about Pokémon but... oooookay! Lol

I can't believe the number of articles I've read warning parents about this particular game!
For months, it seems, then I see friends of mine posting over Christmas how their kids have been playing it non stop since school let out!!!
I think a lot of people don't believe how dangerous these games can be when the chat gets going!!
Moo
not to brag or anything but my kid was playing Fortnite WAY before Drake was. lol. (and yes, he's full non-stop whenever he can; each game is 20 minutes long/timed- FYI) ALSO: he ONLY connects online to homies from school. I know cuz when I do random room checks he'll just hand over his headset to me and not even let his homies know I'm listening. These kiddos cus (high school) but that's the extent I've heard. FWIW.

the ones that do full access online chat? I dunno... not in my house.

TLDR: high school boys seemingly prefer a 'closed' chat w/ homies whilst playing the 20-minute battles on Fortnite. MOO

I’m not sure how much wit it takes to read someone’s posts about Pokémon but... oooookay! Lol
Ha! I was responding specifically to the “grooming comment.”

This guy probably couldn’t spell “groom.”

Definitely. Just tired of misinformation about his home being sold, foreclosed, turned over ect.
I do see where no taxes were paid in 2018. * and a red note saying that might be incorrect information. *
& something about a lottery credit.
(I have no idea what that is)
Here is the Douglas Co. Web portal, for anyone interested.
https://host.gcssoftware.com/Douglas/Search.aspx

Moo

Last edited:
Malala was 15 when she was shot which is older than Jayme. Malala has a loving family but she basically is fighting a whole nation.

It will depend on Jayme . Maybe she can go to the shelters of Elizabeth Smart or Jaycee Dugard for awhile. Perhaps if her aunt would be allowed, she could go with.

Malala has dealt with being a heroine so perhaps Jayme will choose that as well.

I remember Jacob Wetterling’s sister talking about when she would do her sport’s activities, she could here the room get silent and whisper.

There is the support and knowledge from Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart that will makea difference.
Excuse my ignorance, but who is Malala?

Fwiw, SSDI is for people with a disability who have a significant work history. If he has a disability he could be on SSI (for people without a work history) but not SSDI with a history of working one day.
If he's not paying a mortgage, it doesn't actually cost all that much to cover electricity and fill the propane tank now and then, plus put gas in the car. Something that could be managed with odd jobs, buying/selling cars, upcycling, or yes, illegal means such as selling drugs, or shoplifting items to resell.

Someone asked about "autistic." First off, it's much more considerate to say someone "has autism", rather than IS autistic. Autism seems to be the "go to" diagnosis now, but it also seems to be extremely misunderstood. People on the spectrum have a hard time connecting their insides to the outside world. A common factor is being overwhelmed by an oversensitivity to stimuli - bothered to the point of distraction by bright lights, or too much sound, or scratchy clothes, that wouldn't bother people who are not on the spectrum. But they are not psychotic.
JP absolutely must be - psychotic.

Bill Gates feels he has autism.

I have a friend who has an adopted son. When he was a child, he would freak out over sounds such as sirens. He went to community college and my friend drove him the first few times.

He was diagnosed with autism. He took special classes to learn how to communicate with others.

He studied to be LE and was just hired by a police dept to be LE. I am freaked by this because he has obsessions with weapons, for one thing.How he did it is beyond me.

I forget who the other famous people are who feel they have autism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member