Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know.. I'm not trying to be critical here, but I'm wondering why at least one of the deputies didn't leave the crime scene and try to catch up with the Ford Taurus they saw on the way there? I know we can't go back in time, but I'm just saying....

Last edited:
Is press conference link same as we just watched? Thanks!

I think he should have been in the courtroom today. I think he needs to face the family in person. If he’s so disinterested, why didn’t he go in person? Anyone know? Thanks.

They have the video in order to avoid issues in court. Security would have had to be outrageous. More expenses, more manpower, it just wasn't worth it.

My friend's daughter is 13, beautiful and lives not far from Barron. They also have a 90 lb pit bull who meets her and her brother as they get on and off the bus every day. I think I'm going to have to send him some dog treats now.

Here in California there would be no bail.

Must be Wisconsin laws operating here. I doubt he or his family will raise $5 million cash.

Eh. I would have rather seen no bail at all. While I think it's HIGHLY unlikely he's going to find $500k and a bondsman willing to take the risk... It isn't worth even a slim chance in my opinion.

He told investigators that he shaved his head and entire body, to avoid leaving any evidence behind.

From JP Confession:

"The defendant described how he shaved his face and shaved all his head hair off and showered before leaving his house. The defendant stated he did this so that he would not leave any DNA or hair at the scene."

Has JP stated he shaved his "entire body" elsewhere?

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/jayme+closs+complaint.pdf

Last edited:
Wow! LE knew a lot of things such as the Ford Taurus.

There were also footprints.

I wonder why they did not reveal the Ford Taurus ? Just maybe he would have been found! What if Jayme had not escaped!

And his parents! Wow! And we have not heard a word from them!

I read he had been in foster care at some point.

“Another neighbor, Patricia Osborne, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that the brothers often got into trouble. She said they stole things and spent time in foster care.”

ETA quote/link

Last edited:
Eh. I would have rather seen no bail at all. While I think it's HIGHLY unlikely he's going to find $500k and a bondsman willing to take the risk... It isn't worth even a slim chance in my opinion.

It's 5 million CASH. No bondsman. No 10%. Full amount required.
They have to pony up 5 MILLION CASH to get him out. Period.

Can't seem to open or get any video from presser links

So idea if on or starting

Here in California there would be no bail.

Must be Wisconsin laws operating here. I doubt he or his family will raise $5 million cash.

If his family wins the lottery and comes up with $5M for bail, the State will cite other aggravators and ask the Court to raise the amount as high as it needs to go to keep this predator caged.

Wow! LE knew a lot of things such as the Ford Taurus.

There were also footprints.

I wonder why they did not reveal the Ford Taurus ? Just maybe he would have been found! What if Jayme had not escaped!

And his parents! Wow! And we have not heard a word from them!
He had his dad over while Jayme was hidden there?!?!? That was part of the statement. WTH! What does his dad say to that?

My thoughts exactly. The fact that he is even eligible for bail makes zero sense to me.

It is also a matter of principle. Yes due process and all that crap, innocent until proven guilty, but there is nothing I can see at this time to remotely indicate he was not responsible for this crime...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members