Paris Hilton to serve time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her cell will be only 12 feet by 8 feet with a toilet,a sink and a window that is 6 inches wide--breakfast at 6 to 7 am,early for her I'm sure--only get one hour a day to go outside,or take a shower,or watch tv or make a phone call--mirror in cell is made of polished metal--all food is chicken--of course,no cell phones or blackberries allowed

somehow i don't think she'll get out in two hours - she deliberately lied to the judge.....he also said no work release, no home monitoring substitute - as long as they don't film all this for a simple life......hey, maybe her good friend nichole ritchie can get caught, too - and end up keeping paris company for the 45 days lol.....

by the way - any suggestions who can play paris when she films her poor pathetic life someday???

Nicole Ritchie?

Paris ought to serve some time, even if only a week, as a strong reminder of what can happen to those who persist in drunk and careless driving. It will also send a strong message to those young girls who idolize Paris.

Paris is not a criminal but she needs to do the time..money or no money. now "thats hot".. :D

Her attorney said yesterday they will be appealing this sentence.

Paris' Mom makes me sick. She helped create this monster, and like another poster said, "Where has she been all these years while her daughter has run amok?" :doh:

I truly hope her jail sentence isn't like Diana Ross'. Gag. That was a joke.*

I know some people in L.A. that know Paris and they say she's worse in real life than she's portrayed in the media. A true waste of skin. I was thinking about her "n word" comments that have been caught on tape. If she does jail time, she's in for a bit of a shock.

*Info on Diana Ross' preferential treatment here:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/19452004.htm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0310ross1.html

Paris Hilton should not be allowed to breed!

one can clearly see what type of 'breeding' she comes from and she should discontinue the line and never replicate herself. ever.

needless to say the above is just my opinion and normally i'm dead set against eugenics. :truce:

somehow i don't think she'll get out in two hours - she deliberately lied to the judge.....he also said no work release, no home monitoring substitute - as long as they don't film all this for a simple life......hey, maybe her good friend nichole ritchie can get caught, too - and end up keeping paris company for the 45 days lol.....

by the way - any suggestions who can play paris when she films her poor pathetic life someday???

This is the example they used on the local NBC affiliate last night. They used Michelle Rodriguez as an example, because she was sentenced to the same jail and served only two hours due to over-crowding. In the Michelle Rodriguez case, the judge didn't set down such strict guidelines. He didn;t specifically say no furloughs, no monitoring, no work release, etc. They believe Paris will serve the better part of her 45 day sentence.

Now, isn't "Wrong-way Richie" up next?

The large-scale releases started in mid-2002, when Sheriff Lee Baca had to make major budget cuts. Unwilling to lay off patrol officers, he chose to close jails.

As a result, nearly everyone now sentenced to 90 days or less is let go immediately. Many others leave after serving no more than 10% of their time, making Los Angeles County Jail sentences among the weakest in the nation

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-jail14may14,0,1011718.story?coll=la-home-headlines

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-release9nov09,1,5970748.story?coll=la-headlines-california

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-rodriguezsentencecut,0,2255031.story

Paris is not a criminal but she needs to do the time..money or no money. now "thats hot".. :D

Of course Paris is a criminal she just hasn't killed anyone YET!!! while driving drunk, it still is not legal!!!!

Hi timetravel, I know just the person to play Paris - Ken Paves, Jessica Simpson's hairdresser.

KenPavesArmsCrossed_150h.jpg

CHEERS to Kathy Hilton for showing us HOW Paris got to be the way that she is!!!~~~~~~

I wonder what sort of sentence common folk would get for the same offense. 45 days in jail sounds steep to me. I am not defending the *advertiser censored*, but she was caught driving with a suspended license. Do average people serve time for that? I just figured they would take her license for a full year, and slap some more big fines on her. Jail time, if she serves it, might actually be the wake-up-call that she needs. I hope she uses it wisely, and reflects on her life, and what she is doing with it.

I wonder what sort of sentence common folk would get for the same offense. 45 days in jail sounds steep to me. I am not defending the *advertiser censored*, but she was caught driving with a suspended license. Do average people serve time for that? I just figured they would take her license for a full year, and slap some more big fines on her. Jail time, if she serves it, might actually be the wake-up-call that she needs. I hope she uses it wisely, and reflects on her life, and what she is doing with it.

Here's the thing: big fines would mean absolutely nothing to her. she wouldn't suffer if she had to pay thousands in fines. she wouldn't learn her lesson.

jail time may well be the wake up call, but don't count on it. if she and the family believe the sex tape was great PR, then i have no doubt they will come around to believing this, jail time, would be good PR.

She's a criminal - drives drunk, license suspended, drives on that, speeding, reckless, and a little drunk - obviously she's not going to stop until she kills someone. But just driving drunk, she's a criminal.

She's a criminal - drives drunk, license suspended, drives on that, speeding, reckless, and a little drunk - obviously she's not going to stop until she kills someone. But just driving drunk, she's a criminal.

Yep- she is- poor Paris, geez hope she doesnt suffer toooo much

I think you do indeed serve time for a suspended license - especially if you are doing the same crime your license was suspended for. And Paris Hilton, of all people, has resources to have someone drive her, to call a taxi - she's got absolutely no excuses.

I think you do indeed serve time for a suspended license - especially if you are doing the same crime your license was suspended for. And Paris Hilton, of all people, has resources to have someone drive her, to call a taxi - she's got absolutely no excuses.
Yeah, I hadn't read the article.. posted above, it said she drove drunk the first time, and the second time she was also a little drunk and driving reckless. What surprised me in the sentancing, if I read it right, was that she only lost her license for an additional 4 months, after the second time.

You'd think someone as rich and prissy as her would want someone to drive her around. Go figure.

You'd think someone as rich and prissy as her would want someone to drive her around. Go figure.

Seriously! If you are wealthy and want to go out partying, hire a driver. I don't get it.

Not to worry fellow websleuthers - when I make my millions and want to get my drink on, I will absolutely pay some one to cart my lazy *advertiser censored* around! In fact, I'll even splurge for a limo bus and take everyone along with me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592