OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Good news! Websleuths member K_Z, who is a verified nurse anesthetist has agreed to take a look at the Rhoden AR's and answer some questions for us. It will take her some time to read them, but in the meantime, why don't you all post some of the questions you have about the AR's.

Thanks!

Is there any significance in the noted color(s) of the thyroid on each victim?

Hi All,

Good news! Websleuths member K_Z, who is a verified nurse anesthetist has agreed to take a look at the Rhoden AR's and answer some questions for us. It will take her some time to read them, but in the meantime, why don't you all post some of the questions you have about the AR's.

Thanks!
That's great Betty, thank you! I was just wondering if they could judge whether HHG's autopsy showed her adrenaline output had been greatly elevated (hope that's a clear way of putting it) right before her death?

It seems the Ws knew members of KR's surviving family fairly well and kept contact with some of them after. Very strange and very well concealed. They must be shocked now.

I would think the Ws knew KR very well. For this reason, I doubt that his murder is simply tactic or opportunistic. If the Ws murdered KR, it was with a strong personal motivation. IMO, it was a lot more than staging.

Anyone else see it this way?
I honestly think it was either kill him because he'll be a problem coming after us, he'll know it's us and act on it or they wanted the weed that night too. Maybe a harvest was moved from CRSR's to KR's property? All just theorizing. As far as KR3 being what some might call friendly with some W's after the murders, maybe it was just a case of wanting to keep tabs on S through all the madness. It seems she sure flew to Peterson Rd the day of the searches. Probaly worried sick about S.

It seems the Ws knew members of KR's surviving family fairly well and kept contact with some of them after. Very strange and very well concealed. They must be shocked now.

I would think the Ws knew KR very well. For this reason, I doubt that his murder is simply tactic or opportunistic. If the Ws murdered KR, it was with a strong personal motivation. IMO, it was a lot more than staging.

Anyone else see it this way?

JMO, they murdered him for their own safety, because they were afraid. They knew KR would know the W's were the killers and would come after them to reciprocate. Understandable, if KR had survived he would have been very upset at the loss of his brother and his entire family. Revenge? You bet.

Right after the murders Mike DeWine was on tv explaining what was going on in the investigation when a lady maybe a reporter gave the note to him about the marijuana growing on the farm, his face just lost all expressions, that day JMO the killers reported the marijuana growing to make it look like a cartel hit, just more lies from the accused!

So are you assuming that the slew of investigators as well as LE from multiple jurisdictions wouldn't see what DeWine described as hundreds of pot plants and a grow house (had "the killers" not provided a tip?) Seriously?

Well color me confused, as IMO that's just wrong. What farm are you referring to?

Last edited:
Ive not seen it being talked about at all, unless I cannot find it through search, etc, but here is a Modern Day Scorpion Tattoo Meaning

Modern Day Scorpion Tattoo Meaning
Today the scorpion represents many positive qualities that are being immortalized in highly detailed tattoos.

The scorpion tattoo meaning represents intimidation and fear like grim reaper tattoos, an expression of great strength, the ability to control and protect oneself, loyalty, and powerful sexuality.

The scorpion has the ability to cause death with one wave of its poisonous tail, striking fear into those who get to close.

While these attributes are very popular with men, lately many women are finding the appeal of the scorpion as making use of them in their own creative tattoo art.

Here the meaning can be adapted to represent a loner, someone who you should not mess with, someone who is in complete control of her sexuality.

16 Scorpion Tattoos With Their Meanings Explained - Tattoos Win

I notice nothing was said about taking a polygraph.

Yes! I've thought about this MANY times! BJM took 2 polys (she says) and passed both. LM said James didn't pass 2. (Per Websleuth's rules I will look for the links.)

So I think it's critical and very important if LE asked the Wagners to take polys, and they
refused!

I believe---My 2 Cents---that if LE asked the Wagners to take ploys and they refused, that this would be important to LE and would draw a lot of attention to WHY won't they take them?

After all BJM and James both took 2, I'm pretty sure. Let's say LE asked the Wags for polys but they refused. Well LE can't mention this in their press conferences because polys are not admissible in court!

But don't you think that when their lawyer was going on and on about the Wag 's submitting laptops, phones, DNA, business ties of Chris Sr's
Etc....

THAT THEIR LAWYER WOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT THE WAGNER'S ALL PASSED POLYOGRAPHS ????????

DID THEIR LAWYER SAY THIS????
NO NO AND NO!

WHY????

Because the Wagners didn't take any polys. Show me anywhere where it says any Wagner took one.

I'm making a big deal out of this because if BCI had me in their crosshairs and wanted a bunch of information from me, I would be pounding at the door to take a poly to PROVE MY INNOCENCE.

Sorry. Done with my rant on this....LOL.....My 2 Cents....

Last edited:
:);)
Oh Julia966, your post just reminded me of something, and I don't now how to PM you. I feel horrible if I made you think you did something wrong.....not my intention!! I love your posts...so just ignore me this morning, okay?
BTW I have a question. Just because John Kearson Clark, Jr. "said" W4's provided DNA; does that mean it is true or is he repeating the information his clients told him?? Or did he go to the lab with them? I thought his comments were really rude towards LE...hopefully he has changed his
"Why? Well, it's either because the authorities are clueless, incompetent or they themselves are involved in a cover-up," said Clark, who has offices in Jackson and Chillicothe. "Take your pick." (Uh, I pick option #3, " because" your clients are liars & killers?? IMO)
Big thanks to Coolcats, (our Kool kat:)) who posted the article....very, very interesting.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...amily-arrested-42.413412/reply?quote=14770511

Thankx IQuestion! Nice of you to say! And I enjoy YOUR posts!;):):D

CoolCats posted the reference to business associates being provided by W's on the previous page. It was shared by their attorney. The extent and details around that information seems to remain unknown.

I do believe they did the things in this article. These would be easy things for LE to confirm or deny. Handing over ALL laptops, etc. that could be another story.

Here is the article link:

Lawyer: Mike DeWine is harassing family in Rhoden case that moved to Alaska

Thankx Tiff for posting this link to the complete article! I forgot to post the link. It's funny how they are criticizing LE in this article, but patience is a virtue, LE delivered as promised.

Last edited:
Cool Cats:
I agree with everything you said. I also believe LM, in one of his interviews, talked about BJM and JM taking polygraphs. JMO

Correct.

It is not the first time agents singled out the Manley family. Just two to three weeks ago, the elder Manley said BCI agents surprised his son at his job around 5 p.m. and took him to Dayton, where he submitted to a polygraph test. Manley said agents took him back to his work site at 4 a.m. On Monday, a BCI agent told Manley his son failed that test.

Manley's youngest daughter, Bobby Jo, has said she has submitted two tests and was told she passed both of them

Warrant: Investigators put GPS tracker on truck of Rhoden victim's brother

I have been searching high and low looking for this statement.

"said the arrests seemed to take the case full circle. The volatile relationship between the Rhodens and Wagners wasn't exactly a secret.

"Those two families were tight — until they split," he said.

Rhoden family 'trying to process' arrests of suspect in killings

This right here makes me still believe that it's more than custody. Custody was a factor, but I feel that there is more.

I honestly think it was either kill him because he'll be a problem coming after us, he'll know it's us and act on it or they wanted the weed that night too. Maybe a harvest was moved from CRSR's to KR's property? All just theorizing. As far as KR3 being what some might call friendly with some W's after the murders, maybe it was just a case of wanting to keep tabs on S through all the madness. It seems she sure flew to Peterson Rd the day of the searches. Probaly worried sick about S.
KR was close to BWs age. Even closer than CRSr.

But why would KR be the only one to come after them?

Edit: S was already in AK.

But why would KR be the only one to come after them?

Edit: S was already in AK.

It's more likely, BW had a personal grudge against KR. For example, feeling left out of the weed opportunity or the opposite, for thinking evil of this activity.

What's BW's stand on the marijuana activity? Idk.

What do the local retracted type think of marijuana? I would think they consider it as evil. This is where the Boondock Saints movie comes in.

ETA: modified. Statement not supported by a link.

Last edited:
It's more likely, BW had a personal grudge against KR. For example, feeling left out of the weed opportunity or the opposite, for thinking evil of this activity.

What's BW's stand on the marijuana activity? Idk.

What do the local "militia" type think of marijuana? I would think they consider it as evil. This is where the Boondock Saints movie comes in.

I think there was something personal there, with KR, also, even if it was just the fact he was into the weed op too. While they are not "militia" I do know that there are still many people, who do not differentiate between weed, and any other drug. To many, weed is still considered the primary gateway drug, and good people wouldn't be involved with it in any way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009