OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this reference LM made was not to GW (or else he certainly would not have said it). FW said they searched her businesses. I believe

I don't wish to argue, but how could DeWine have been referring to a child the Wagners never had custody or control of (Kylie). DeWine was referring to SW and BW, clearly. JMO. Betty P? Others please post your opinion. TY

It’s okay if we have different opinions. That is what a discussion forum is all about. No need to call for back up

JW was convinced that was his baby too (quotes of his regarding this have been posted numerous times)

IMO, this reference LM made was not to GW (or else he certainly would not have said it). FW said they searched her businesses. I believe

I don't wish to argue, but how could DeWine have been referring to a child the Wagners never had custody or control of (Kylie). DeWine was referring to SW and BW, clearly. JMO. Betty P? Others please post your opinion. TY

I feel like he was most likely referring to SW and BW. I think the only people to ever question the paternity of KR was Jake and Angela. It seems everyone else was very clear on who her daddy was. And I think her paternity test was done immediately. If so, Dewine knew who was the father very early. I think the Ws only said it after the murders to garner sympathy and push away any suspicion. I don't think there was any chance at all HR looked back after she got away from them. Anyone who could correct that statement was murdered. I think also that LE knew of the rumors on how BW came to be in the sole custody of GW4. The Ws clearly wanted control of the children. DeWine didn't make that comment until the arrests, I believe. So I don't think he would have been speaking about KR. JMO

Imo he was referring to JW thinking the newborn baby was his too.

I respectfully disagree. Sophia and Bulvine were the only children the Wagners ever had custody or control of. MOO. M
It’s okay if we have different opinions. That is what a discussion forum is all about. No need to call for back up

JW was convinced that was his baby too (quotes of his regarding this have been posted numerous times)

Th
I feel like he was most likely referring to SW and BW. I think the only people to ever question the paternity of KR was Jake and Angela. It seems everyone else was very clear on who her daddy was. And I think her paternity test was done immediately. If so, Dewine knew who was the father very early. I think the Ws only said it after the murders to garner sympathy and push away any suspicion. I don't think there was any chance at all HR looked back after she got away from them. Anyone who could correct that statement was murdered. I think also that LE knew of the rumors on how BW came to be in the sole custody of GW4. The Ws clearly wanted control of the children. DeWine didn't make that comment until the arrests, I believe. So I don't think he would have been speaking about KR. JMO

I didn't

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member