Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
“According to deputies Cedric Joseph Marks isn't wearing a shirt. It was found by law enforcement after he fled.”
MCTXSheriff on Twitter

Well jolly good show for finding his shirt, now how about capturing this psychopathic killer next? Or better still not letting him escape in the first place? What must poor Jenna & Michael's family be thinking now - unbelievable!

If this isn’t a CYA maneuver, I don’t know what is ...:

“Just to clarify Cedric Marks was not in our custody. The private transport company that was transporting him stopped for food and that's when he escaped.”
Lieutenant Scott Spencer on Twitter

“Lieutenant over, Media/Social Media and Executive Unit programs”

Ha! Nothing like taking responsibility eh? I still cannot believe CM has escaped, he has fooled the authorities over the years and is still doing it now.

“Cedric Marks, who was extradited from Michigan to face a charge in Bell County, escaped from a private prisoner transport early Sunday morning, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office.

Marks, who Montgomery County authorities said has three pending murder charges, escaped in Conroe, north of Houston.

TJ Cruz, with the Bell County Sheriff's Office said they were notified around 8 a.m. that Marks had escaped.

Cruz could not say why Marks was taken to Montgomery County but he said the transport agency, known as Texas Prisoner Transport, was on its way to Bell County.

[SBM]

Marks has not been named a suspect in Scott's and Swearingin's deaths. The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office did not say what three pending murder charges Marks was facing.

[SBM]“ (BBM)
Cedric Marks escapes custody while being transported to Bell County, authorities say

Assuming that two of the three pending charges pertain to Michael and Jenna’s murders, could it be that CM told LE he had murdered another person and buried the body in the Montgomery County area, resulting in a stop there (so that CM could show LE where the remains were located)?

I hope that the employees of the transportation company weren’t hurt, and that CM is captured before he hurts any other.

OMG! I was not expecting this when I checked in! Wonder if he had a plan in place for escape- I was surprised he agreed so readily to be sent back to Texas. Also very curious about the three pending murder charges. They can’t be referring to April right? I thought she went missing in Washington. MOO

OMG! I was not expecting this when I checked in! Wonder if he had a plan in place for escape- I was surprised he agreed so readily to be sent back to Texas. Also very curious about the three pending murder charges. They can’t be referring to April right? I thought she went missing in Washington. MOO
RBBM

I wondered about that, too, and if so, based on his history, I’m pretty sure it’s a woman that is helping him.

I am so worried about the area residents, especially the elderly and children who are home alone.

Jailed MMA Fighter Cedric "Spider-Man" Marks On The Loose In TX After Escapes Prison Transport

[...]

Marks escaped from a “private prisoner transport” in Conroe Sunday near the 800 block of N. Loop 336 West, reports WCNC.

Officials said Marks is not wearing a shirt. Deputies found it after he got away.

Marks is considered extremely dangerous. If you have seen Marks, please contact law enforcement immediately. Do not approach him.

[...]

Geo quick facts: Conroe is a city in Texas, United States. It is the seat of Montgomery County and is a principal city within Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. This city is about 40 miles north of Houston. As of 2016, the city population was 82,286, up from 56,207 in 2010.

[...]

upload_2019-2-3_18-46-40.jpeg

Authorities searching for 'armed and dangerous' escapee

“A manhunt is underway for a man facing murder charges who escaped custody while his guards left him unattended to eat at a McDonalds in Conroe.

The Conroe Police Department and Montgomery County Sheriff's Office are now searching for Cedric Joseph Marks, who escaped custody in the 800 block of North Loop 336 West Sunday morning while being transported to a correctional facility in Bell County.”

—-

Basement link:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/breaking-news-current-scanner-alerts-8.400672/

Last edited:
Authorities searching for 'armed and dangerous' escapee

“A manhunt is underway for a man facing murder charges who escaped custody while his guards left him unattended to eat at a McDonalds in Conroe.

The Conroe Police Department and Montgomery County Sheriff's Office are now searching for Cedric Joseph Marks, who escaped custody in the 800 block of North Loop 336 West Sunday morning while being transported to a correctional facility in Bell County.”

—-linking to basement in progress

He’s armed now too?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members