Found Deceased OH - Amber Evans, 28, Columbus, missing after domestic dispute, 28 Jan 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Police found 28-year-old Amber Evans' vehicle in the Scioto Mile area on Monday evening after a domestic dispute.

Evans was last seen wearing a white parka and black leggings. She is missing from the area of Belle Street and Washington Boulevard.

Columbus Police find vehicle of woman missing after domestic dispute

amber_evans.jpg

Columbus Activist Amber Evans Has Been Missing For A Week

"I don't want to think the worst. I don't want to think anything besides my baby's just clearing her head," Tonya Fischer, mother of Amber Evans, told ABC 6 about her daughter's disappearance. Evans, a 28-year-old activist from Columbus, OH, has been missing for a week. Fischer found her daughter's car at a spot she would often go to clear her head after friends reported not hearing from Evans for a few hours.

Evans went missing after spending time with her boyfriend, her mother and authorities said. According to Columbus police, she is considered a "distraught high-risk" because she vanished after some sort of domestic abuse with her boyfriend. Fischer told ABC 6 she had never witnessed violence or anger from her daughter's boyfriend, saying, "I've never saw him be anything different than what he presents: that he's in love with us. We don't know anything further, as far as what goes on behind people's closed doors. But I've never seen anything wrong with my daughter."

[...]

Police Searching For Missing Columbus, Ohio Woman Amber Evans

9de9d75b915f51b62862f4b0be746b72

Snipped from article

Evans went missing after spending time with her boyfriend, her mother and authorities said. According to Columbus police, she is considered a "distraught high-risk" because she vanished after some sort of domestic dispute with her boyfriend. Fischer told ABC 6 she had never witnessed violence or anger from her daughter's boyfriend, saying, "I've never saw him be anything different than what he presents: that he's in love with us. We don't know anything further, as far as what goes on behind people's closed doors. But I've never seen anything wrong with my daughter."

BBM - Alright, boyfriend, what did y'all argue about? Why was she so upset?

Sometimes I wonder if parents of victims say these kinds of things to put a suspect at ease, enemies closer so to speak.
Either that, or the word “domestic” exaggerated the fight/disagreement that was had and that no violence actually took place and the parents want to reinforce their support for him?

I mean, she doesn’t seem like the type of girl who would stand for frequent or any “domestic dispute” situations. I know it happens and has honestly happened in my friend group when I least expected it so I know it’s possible.
She just strikes me as a lady who speaks her mind and wouldn’t stand for being abused. Her family seems well off and upstanding. Weird one. She’s beautiful. Would love to know who the guy is..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back