Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s charged and it goes to court do you all come back on this thread to discuss the trial as it happens or is it all finished then on here and we don’t talk about it again ? Thanks

My thoughts on this:

Why would LS get into the car if she didn't know PR? She must have recognised him from the gym. I don't think she would have got into a taxi (if he told her he was one), as her residence was only a 5 min walk away. In the CCTV footage there doesn't seem to be a struggle when she enters the car. That's why I'm inclined to believe she was familiar with him as a person. Maybe they had chatted at the gym before and he became a bit fixated with her? Maybe he knew from checking her social media that she was out that night? Could it be that he followed her from the club in the taxi and then watched her while she was dropped off? Then he saw her on the bench and thought that now was his chance to approach her. He convinced her to get into his car so she could keep warm/take her home. Whilst in the car is it possible he could have knocked her out? Or convinced her to go for a walk with him. Then took her to the park to do something untold where she regained consciousness? Or she may have went willingly. This is where the screams would have been heard. He tried to silence her which resulted in her death? He then left her body where this happened. Maybe near the second bench? He was then seen to run away. Later returning to try and dispose of the body to remove and possible DNA evidence that would have connected him to the crime. The police possibly have other CCTV of him reentering the park and his excuse is that he just went for a cigarette on the second bench. Which is why last night they were placing evidence markers on the second bench. I really hope she is still alive somewhere but it's not looking good.

The Tia Sharp case would indicate the police (not this force) can overlook attic spaces....
If you google Longman Jones (?) I think, who previously had the house up for rent, on Google it says the house is “unusual for the area due to an attic conversion.” But the link to the page appears to be broken or removed so I can’t open it to read more

If he’s charged and it goes to court do you all come back on this thread to discuss the trial as it happens or is it all finished then on here and we don’t talk about it again ? Thanks

I’d like to know too as I’m new on here

Cant get the circumstances of the night out of my head.
I hope if anything this case hits home to people that you never, ever leave someone who is paraletic drunk to go home alone (in taxi/on foot).
I know her home was only a short distance away from the club but she was also known to never take her phone out..
Not placing blame on anyone as I’m sure her friends are beside themselves but I hope
people do learn from this.

I've seen this same opinion 1000 times over on social media and every time I think - No ... it should be a lesson to young men and women to not get SO blind drunk that you can't keep yourself safe from attackers, falling in water, down steps, choking on vomit or any other danger. No one is responsible for me but me and especially not another drunk person ...

Hell yeah we come back!!

It might go a bit quiet for a few months but nobody is allowed to actually leave!

You're stuck here now... mwah ha ha haaaa

The Tia Sharp case would indicate the police (not this force) can overlook attic spaces....
What we know is that he didn't come forward to eliminate himself from being a suspect. Why not? Now as the cctv was likely known not longer after the disappearance, it's possible he was identified from that or with some other evidence. The police likely monitored him after that to see if he would lead them to her, if they arrested him early on and he had her locked her up some place it would endanger her from passing due to lack of water and food etc. but as he didn't, they then proceeded to arrest him because at this point they do not believe he is holding her.

The fastest way to then hide a body and make it look accidental is the river which was right there anyway. It can also conceal injuries sustained. The police are just going through the motions and putting on a display of positive action for the public and family. I've no doubt the police are almost certain she will not be found alive and the body is very likely in the river.

I don't know if he will be charged as you can't disprove he didn't pick her up, saying he was helping and she came onto him, he rejected her and she left walking into the night. The fact it is so close to their time being up to charge him doesn't mean a charge is likely, it means they have little concrete evidence and he could be released 10 minutes before the deadline.

I've been really impressed with The Police so far. Other counties should take note. *cough*

Considering the police have been inspecting the area in Raglan Street with infrared cameras, I can't help but feel there is someone else involved that was living/staying in the house. PR doesn't know where she is, but he knows the other person involved.

Could well be.

EDIT. I wonder if his work has been searched?

I've seen this same opinion 1000 times over on social media and every time I think - No ... it should be a lesson to young men and women to not get SO blind drunk that you can't keep yourself safe from attackers, falling in water, down steps, choking on vomit or any other danger. No one is responsible for me but me and especially not another drunk person ...

No - people get drunk, it’s not always people on a mission to get wasted. Sometimes it hits you without even realizing. Sometimes people have taken meds and don’t realize the consequences of mixing the two, or mixing different types of alcohol. Sometimes people do a couple of shots for the first time for their birthday and don’t know they won’t be able to handle it. Sometimes people don’t realize how little they’ve eaten when they go out drinking.

The most important lesson is that IF someone unfortunately goes beyond their limits of what they can handle in terms of alcohol (which I agree we should all try and avoid) that there should be someone at their side to make sure they get home safely.

Cant get the circumstances of the night out of my head.
I hope if anything this case hits home to people that you never, ever leave someone who is paraletic drunk to go home alone (in taxi/on foot).
I know her home was only a short distance away from the club but she was also known to never take her phone out..
Not placing blame on anyone as I’m sure her friends are beside themselves but I hope
people do learn from this.

No matter how much I tell the young adults in my family this, they ALL think they are invincible and can go home on their own!!!

Just over two hours to go to 21:11.

Quick question

Who thinks he will

A - Be released without charge - IE cleared completely.

B - Released on bail pending investigation or further enquiries.

C - Charged with Abduction.

D - Charged with murder.

I'm curious to what people are leaning towards now at this very critical time.

Amazing how an online forum can be so gripping, my other half keeps telling me off :rolleyes:

My first case on this forum was Sierra La Mar- I was OBSESSED and online 24-7 for it. To be fair, I was on maternity leave at the time and could actually devote time to it whilst holding a colic suffering poor baby that had me never sleeping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD