Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little something for you nighthawks out there...

Rejestr Sprawców Przestępstw na Tle Seksualnym

The sex offenders register is publicly accessible (most of it anyway) in poland
If anyone fancies scanning through 187 pages of delightful people....then probably better to look elsewhere.
For the rest of you enjoy the above link :)

Humblest apologies if this is not allowed but it is a government database....albeit a polish one

The mother of a butcher arrested on suspicion of the abduction of a missing student has told of her shock after he was charged with a string of unrelated offences.

Libby Squire was on a night out when she disappeared near her home in Hull, East Yorkshire ten days ago.

Pawel Relowicz was arrested on Wednesday and officers have been searching his home in a bid to find out information about Libby's disappearance.

Mother of Polish butcher charged with a string of previous offences is 'speechless' | Daily Mail Online

I thought he was innocent- now I think he is guilty of murder and incredibly cool under pressure.

Escalating crimes in a short time span. But what gets me is how everyone said he is lovely and quiet and hard working... devoted to his family.

He had everyone fooled! He's a TOTAL creep.

i might be going off on a tangent but if two perps were involved did LS manage to escape and ran off into the park. Was the man seen running from the park going to get a car whilst the other perp detained LS?!

Yeah that’s a good point be interesting to know if a 2nd person was involved they might have arrange to put her into another car and one of them could have tried tieing her up but she managed to escape for a few minutes??

Just a little something for you nighthawks out there...

Rejestr Sprawców Przestępstw na Tle Seksualnym

The sex offenders register is publicly accessible (most of it anyway) in poland
If anyone fancies scanning through 187 pages of delightful people....then probably better to look elsewhere.
For the rest of you enjoy the above link :)

Humblest apologies if this is not allowed but it is a government database....albeit a polish one

Nothing comes up under his name if you search it. For me anyway.

The suspect has had several days to clean up evidence and get his story straight. He seems confident LS wont be easily found so is sticking to his story. Lets just hope some more information is found and he comes clean soon. His string of previous offences may not be directly related to LS but they are certainly an insight into his deviant behaviour.

It would be interesting to find out if they have CCTV of when that car (not PR's) first arrived at Haworth St and how long they were parked there for.

Sorry about that. You mean the Megane. Right now I would just like confirmation of the footage showing PR, his car and Libby or not.

I fear frustratingly we just aren't getting any/many answers any time soon..:(

Before people were discussing pr working with an accomplice.
There was a sexual assault in a park in Hull last night that was reported on the news and police believed it was linked with another attack in the same area in December.
Maybe pr knew that guy? Pr could have seen Libby picked her up and delivered her to the park? Because sometimes offenders know each other.
Woman sexually attacked in West Park after night out

Google Maps

West Park is not far from Playing Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads