CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the basis for speculating that KK is pregnant? Is it something other than her weight?

The way she carried her coat, and a gut feeling that I have at a motive. Nothing more.

eta AND the fact the BBF wouldn't comment on the sexual relationship question, but will on everything else.

I doubt this "perfect" man is going to go into a place where you eat in boots that are full of muck/c**p, no, he would wear his dress cowboy boots going to breakfast with his mom, imho. Also, I wondered why take two cars. You would take two cars if someone was going to come back, but the other wasn't. It is curious why he was heading out, just as LE was heading in to arrest him. all moo.

Why not, all the other ranchers do. And who said he was "perfect"? He was a farrier, rancher and that is how they dress.
No shiny boots believe me.

ETA: There is no such thing as a Rhinestone Cowboy in the day to day workings of those professions.

She didn't look defiant to me. She looked upset; and I don't think there's any way of telling right now whether it's for show, whether it's because she's overwhelmed, whether it's because she feels guilty, or whether it's because she's angry she got caught (or any combination of those factors). I think everyone tends to see different things in mugshots and court appearances, though. Save for when a defendant flips off a judge or draws a pentagram on their palm- I don't think much debate is necessary in those scenarios. :D
My take is she feels sorry for herself. They got caught. Life as she imagined it is not going to happen, ever. No remorse, no empathy for poor KB, her baby and family. Just embarrassment that she got nailed and perhaps the dirty laundry that has yet to air, and there is sure plenty of it. I have no doubt.

It’s still so despicable to me that KK, her friend and the R attorneys had knowledge that could possibly have prevented this horrific murder, or at least have put an end to the hope that Kelsey would be found alive. There are no excuses. Having a friend speak on your behalf should be a violation of speaking to the media, but perhaps it’s not legally. I’m so disgusted and can’t wait for the 19th.

Why not, all the other ranchers do. And who said he was "perfect"? He was a farrier, rancher and that is how they dress.

ETA: There is no such thing as a Rhinestone Cowboy in the day to day workings of those professions.

I agree....no farmer/rancher bothers to change out of their "chore boots" when they run into town to get breakfast or lunch. Evening meal? MAYBE....if it is after chores and they have cleaned up. But generally....no. Walk into the restaurant in our town any time, day or night, and you see farmers with their work/chore boots on.

It’s still so despicable to me that KK, her friend and the R attorneys had knowledge that could possibly have prevented this horrific murder, or at least have put an end to the hope that Kelsey would be found alive. There are no excuses. Having a friend speak on your behalf should be a violation of speaking to the media, but perhaps it’s not legally. I’m so disgusted and can’t wait for the 19th.

The one question I would like to see the interviewer ask her (and I would like to have seen the interviewer ask the Rs the same question): "How do you feel, knowing that if you had called LE as soon as KK told you that PF wanted to kill KB, she would probably be alive today?"

My take is she feels sorry for herself. They got caught. Life as she imagined it is not going to happen, ever. No remorse, no empathy for poor KB, her baby and family. Just embarrassment that she got nailed and perhaps the dirty laundry that has yet to air, and there is sure plenty of it. I have no doubt.

Years of dirty laundry. Iirc kk split from hubby about same time Kelsey & pf met. But I’ll bet they been bumping ugles long before that.

Lol, people should see the floors of the local diners here! Most look like stockyard eateries, imo.

We have no idea what kind of money she may come from. For all we know, she has a grandmother somewhere who's worth a fortune. Who knows.

Ita. IMO, guessing & speculating, she hails from “old” money. I think her life will go on just fine. Her small ID townsfolk will support her. She won’t nurse but there’s plenty of other things she can do, imo & someone will step up & give her a job if she needs/wants one. In short order, her involvement will be history, imo.
Again all moo

The one question I would like to see the interviewer ask her (and I would like to have seen the interviewer ask the Rs the same question): "How do you feel, knowing that if you had called LE as soon as KK told you that PF wanted to kill KB, she would probably be alive today?"

Hahaha. If the reporter asked it that way they'd have no more interviewee, they'd walk :)

Ita. IMO, guessing & speculating, she hails from “old” money. I think her life will go on just fine. Her small ID townsfolk will support her. She won’t nurse but there’s plenty of other things she can do, imo & someone will step up & give her a job if she needs/wants one. In short order, her involvement will be history, imo.
Again all moo

Nuts. I sure hope Karma is a bigger bit*h than THAT. moo

I am sure the lawyer approved this.

Its all about sound bites. All they want is to associate KK's name with fear. Most of the general public don't get as involved in the details of cases, so in passing they will hear about this and remember KK scared for her life.

That is the association the lawyer wants to be proactive about.
It doesn't make sense to me. It just gets people angry all over again.
Why would the friend say that KK only found out about Kelsey being his fiance and having the baby recently? It makes it seem like she had a motive. Imo

I do also wonder it was brought up earlier about PF mom being also handcuffed when PF was arrested. I wonder if this was a tactic that was used to try get PF to confess to something? I mean they both lived in the same house, could have been a situation where they said hey we have reason to believe that something happened here and one of you are involved? You can either tell us what happened, or we will charge you both. No idea if this happened or not, but just was curious about the possibility

One of the videos appears to show her trying to intervene during his arrest. Some of the media outlets have reported that she was detained because of that interference.

Just my opine.

Frazee’s were being watched.
LE waited for him/them to leave the house, arrest was safest out in the open.

That is a possibility, and makes sense, I would buy that, I am wondering how they knew he would leave that morning, at the exact time he did. Lots of cars were involved, so just curious where they were hiding out down the road while waiting for him to head out.

Or, and this is moo, he was out doing chores, and one of his "friends" called him and said they are coming down Teller One, so he yells to his mom to grab baby K, and they both hustle into their vehicles, with what they had pre packed, and head out, he has no time to change out of his muck boots. All just moo only. Guess we can agree to disagree, and no, we don't know what really happened that morning, but I do find it odd that he was heading out just as LE was coming for him.

Right! Did PF threaten MS and the R’s also? (rhetorical question, btw.)

ETA rhetorical question btw

I agree, KK's involvement is more than she is pleading too. But what worries me, especially after seeing PF wearing a bullet proof vest on Thursday for a custody hearing, puts me back on the fence as far as there being a 3rd or 4th party involved here. @BingoBongo mentioned it in the prior thread about an option #4. I'm with BingoBingo on that.

This is what keeps lurking in the back of my mind. That there is another person out there who is involved and that person may be getting very nervous that KK is throwing PF under the bus and now PF will decide to start talking. Until Friday, no one knew what/if KK was going to plead. Now that she has, the dominoes of this case may really start falling, especially after his appearance on Feb 19th.

It's hard for me to write out what I'm thinking and not start talking in circles so I'll leave it with saying I believe there is still one more person involved here. PF killed KB on Thanksgiving Day while he was over there doing a custody exchange. Appears he was unsuccessful being able to get someone to commit the actual murder, so he does it himself while doing the exchange of Baby K and immediately leaves her property with the baby..... he leaves KB there (oh how I hate to think this) knowing he was successful in hiring someone to come in immediately afterwards and dispose of KB's body (which then opens a whole other new door as to whether PF even knows where KB's body is but I wont go there now). Also makes me think KK was involved in some kind of clean up...

And to @MassGuy ... I know I poke at you being a Pats fan but in all honesty.... Congrats on your win! :)

I agree w/all of the above, and I think we may end up being a bit surprised when all is said and done.

One of the videos appears to show her trying to intervene during his arrest. Some of the media outlets have reported that she was detained because of that interference.

I had not heard that, could have been as a precaution, just to protect LE while they were dealing with PF, and getting him cuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti