CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that many disagree with me, but I do believe that KK was scared and that fear was a driving force in her involvement. It's not an excuse and she should certainly be held accountable for her actions/ lack of action (I'd love to see the eventual sentence include at least some jail time, but I doubt that will happen), but I think that she is weak more than evil. Clearly PF is a manipulator and an all around not great guy, and I'm sure that hindsight is 20/20. I'll be interested to learn more as additional details come to light.

I'm kind of baffled by MS willingly inserting herself into the situation. Going on TV to basically say "oh hey, just a reminder that I also knew details of this case that could have possibly changed its outcome" doesn't seem like a good decision from any angle, IMO.

Exactly! KK has known PF since high school. Did he just become evil in September? I am not buying what KK and her BBF are selling. Maybe there is more compelling facts that will come out about PF threatening KK, but as of now, I just don’t buy it.
JMO

bbm LOL apparently, he did! :D

Now that the BFF has allowed a little more of the cat out of the bag regarding KK & PFs relationship, if KK actually is currently pregnant (and became so around, oh say SEPTEMBER!) and it happens to be PF's, more of a motive develops in my mind for KK to assist. Again just moo
What is the basis for speculating that KK is pregnant? Is it something other than her weight?

I doubt they were going on an impromptu 'vacation' at 5 am in the morning (or however early it was). moo

Still catching up, but I wondered who "tipped" PF and SF off that morning as LE was rolling down Teller 1 to arrest him. I believe he was picked up just after 7am. I am sure he has some roping and farrier buddies that live in the area, and they could have called him and gave him a heads up. all is MOO

I know that many disagree with me, but I do believe that KK was scared and that fear was a driving force in her involvement. It's not an excuse and she should certainly be held accountable for her actions/ lack of action (I'd love to see the eventual sentence include at least some jail time, but I doubt that will happen), but I think that she is weak more than evil. Clearly PF is a manipulator and an all around not great guy, and I'm sure that hindsight is 20/20. I'll be interested to learn more as additional details come to light.

I'm kind of baffled by MS willingly inserting herself into the situation. Going on TV to basically say "oh hey, just a reminder that I also knew details of this case that could have possibly changed its outcome" doesn't seem like a good decision from any angle, IMO.

Possibly, however in my opinion and respectfully, KK appeared defiant in court and in photos and not remorseful at all. I have a hard time believing she was ever scared, her demeanor smacks of contempt, not fear. She should be even more afraid now. moo

They could have just been "fleeing" to breakfast out and I would not say SF was harboring PF as he lived there.

I don't think he would have worn big clunker work boots to go out to breakfast, he would have put on his dress cowboy boots. This video shows he is shuffling along in clunker type footwear. It is from ABC, I tried to do a search, but wifi is acting up today.

I do believe KK Lawyer would surely be in favor of judge via media to be constantly reminded that kk was in fear throughout PF trial. And to have it be in the forefront of the judges mind when he sentences her 2yrs from now JMO

Exactly! KK has known PF since high school. Did he just become evil in September? I am not buying what KK and her BBF are selling. Maybe there is more compelling facts that will come out about PF threatening KK, but as of now, I just don’t buy it.
JMO
I have no doubt PF is as evil as the day is long. But, what I keep coming back to in my mind is 'what did PF have on her that COMPELLED her to assist him in this atrocity?' Had she committed a crime that would affect her nursing license and he threatened to expose her? If not that, then the only other thing I can come up with is what others have proposed, pregnancy. OR, one MORE thing, CRAZY jealous of KB?

Possibly, however in my opinion and respectfully, KK appeared defiant in court and in photos and not remorseful at all. I have a hard time believing she was ever scared, her demeanor smacks of contempt, not fear. She should be even more afraid now. moo

She looked "hard" in court, she was/is playing the part of the victim, she is anything but a the victim in this whole thing! I saw Dan May looking at her sideways a few times, so as not to stare, I am sure he is wondering what they have with her, and can she be trusted.

I don't think he would have worn big clunker work boots to go out to breakfast, he would have put on his dress cowboy boots. This video shows he is shuffling along in clunker type footwear. It is from ABC, I tried to do a search, but wifi is acting up today.

He lives in a rural area, they all wear "clunker" work boots and no you are not going to dress up to go to the local breakfast joint.
Maybe in the city you would but not in Florissant.
I only said, and read my writing, they could have. Why? because we have no idea where they were going. We do not know.
Many scenario's when you do not know. Yes fleeing could have been one but it is not at the top of my list. JMO

EXACTLY. I believe that they had a 'plan' to ride off into the sunset (or at least shack up!) with KB's baby and KK's kids (especially so, IF she is pregnant right now--motive). moo

I have always wondered why she was killed, and the baby was not killed. You've given me another thought in my mind as to why a young and innocent child would not be murdered also to get rid of the problem. Talk about manipulation!

What is the basis for speculating that KK is pregnant? Is it something other than her weight?
Yes, many are thinking "motive". What else could make a sane woman (if she ever was) participate in such a crime? There's really no excuse but something had to motivate her and I don't believe it was fear unless he had something on her, something he threatened to expose about her. If that was the case, she made a choice to save herself from embarrassment and opted to see KB die instead. Bad, bad choice.

He lives in a rural area, they all wear "clunker" work boots and no you are not going to dress up to go to the local breakfast joint.
Maybe in the city you would but not in Florissant.
I only said, and read my writing, they could have. Why? because we have no idea where they were going. We do not know.
Many scenario's when you do not know. Yes fleeing could have been one but it is not at the top of my list. JMO

I doubt this "perfect" man is going to go into a place where you eat in boots that are full of muck/c**p, no, he would wear his dress cowboy boots going to breakfast with his mom, imho. Also, I wondered why take two cars. You would take two cars if someone was going to come back, but the other wasn't. It is curious why he was heading out, just as LE was heading in to arrest him. all moo.

Attorney fees are very costly, especially in a case like this due to hours billed.

I have also wondered how KK can afford to pay for this attorney's services, unless its pro bono or something else as you mention in the quote?

MOO

We have no idea what kind of money she may come from. For all we know, she has a grandmother somewhere who's worth a fortune. Who knows.

She didn't look defiant to me. She looked upset; and I don't think there's any way of telling right now whether it's for show, whether it's because she's overwhelmed, whether it's because she feels guilty, or whether it's because she's angry she got caught (or any combination of those factors). I think everyone tends to see different things in mugshots and court appearances, though. Save for when a defendant flips off a judge or draws a pentagram on their palm- I don't think much debate is necessary in those scenarios. :D

I doubt this "perfect" man is going to go into a place where you eat in boots that are full of muck/c**p, no, he would wear his dress cowboy boots going to breakfast with his mom, imho. Also, I wondered why take two cars. You would take two cars if someone was going to come back, but the other wasn't. It is curious why he was heading out, just as LE was heading in to arrest him. all moo.

Just my opine.

Frazee’s were being watched.
LE waited for him/them to leave the house, arrest was safest out in the open.

She didn't look defiant to me. She looked upset; and I don't think there's any way of telling right now whether it's for show, whether it's because she's overwhelmed, whether it's because she feels guilty, or whether it's because she's angry she got caught (or any combination of those factors). I think everyone tends to see different things in mugshots and court appearances, though. Save for when a defendant flips off a judge or draws a pentagram on their palm- I don't think much debate is necessary in those scenarios. :D

Scared is what I see. Crying was nerves. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member