CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the R's mentioned that M was subjected to online harassment. Why in the world would M agree to a televised interview and open up herself to more harassment? I'm really questioning everyone's intelligence here, the ones with anything to do with this case.

I didn't remember that and have to back and watch their interview. If only M and the Rs were clued in that the murder of Kelsey Berreth was in the works, how could M have been harassed online? What would people be harassing her about? Such BS from all of these people.

Initial thoughts after watching the MS interview:

I think this interview may have been conducted pretty close to the time that the R’s were interviewed. I think CBS held onto it until such time as KKL became publicly named, which only occurred Friday.

I think MS obviously knows more than she can say. I’m sure she got counsel from her employers the Rs about what she should or shouldn’t say. I’m undecided on whether KKL’s attorney might have been involved. Certainly a possibility from a PR perspective to start getting her story out there.

Some of MS’s character descriptions of KKL are at odds with one another. I wouldn’t describe a “tough cowgirl” as also being “level-headed” or “happy go lucky”. Most tough cowgirls I’ve known have a bit of a temper and don’t take crap. But MS was talking off the top of her head so I don’t read too much into that.

Bottom line: I didn’t gain any new insights from this interview, other than the comment about KKL only becoming aware of KB and the baby recently. I thought that if anything, it would be the other way around. But it sounds like PF was keeping a secret from both of them. Wonder how recent “recently” is.

bbm I sure hope that the BFF did not get 'counsel' from her employers, considering that they couldn't even reign themselves in on TV during an active investigation.

The entire clip is on the CBS app. Just download it and click on CBS This Morning.
The clip I watched did not include MS crying.

Per DM: "...At this point in the interview [MS] begn to cry a bit while thinking about her friend. ..."

Boo-Hoo.

ETA: replace surname with initials

Last edited:
I'm wondering how did PF know that KK would not go to the authorities after he asked her to kill for him? Was it because he threatened her (little girls go missing all the time) or because he knew she would stand by him out of loyalty/love?

I think the first time he presented it almost as a joke. I've tried to ask myself what I would say if a man in my life with an ex threw out a remark like "why don't you get rid of her for me? You're a nurse, you can just inject her. She's crazy and I'm afraid she's going to hurt my baby".

If she didn't cut off all communications after the first time, he had his answer. She might not help in the murder, but he knew he could count on her not to betray him and he knew he could persuade/threaten her to help with the coverup.

At this point, I'd like to think (giving her the benefit of doubt) that she was trying to distance herself from him. I wouldn't be surprised if her comment about PF being 'evil' was made after he threatened her kids. When he called and told her it was over, but he wanted her help to dispose of the phone and send texts, she may have decided that nothing would bring KB back but maybe if she did what he asked, he would leave her (and her children) alone in the future.

I didn't remember that and have to back and watch their interview. If only M and the Rs were clued in that the murder of Kelsey Berreth was in the works, how could M have been harassed online? What would people be harassing her about? Such BS from all of these people.

I could not even watch it the first time, Mrs R with her Bieber like hair, no thanks, so read the transcript here.
Yep, they said it, "Krystal was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made Krystal think he had killed before. So of course, she's going to be terrified," Joe Rockstahl said. The Rockstahls said they were told Frazee asked Lee three times as early as October to help kill Berreth, the mother of his child, but Lee refused."

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

As to what the other county was that PF had his cows, it was Park County according to a lady that lived in the area. The Kelsey Berreth facebook site says there was a dispersal of his 85 cattle on January 26. The site showed the listing from the auction business (P-F ranch) In case this is not verification enough, I will state the above are IMO. Anyway the flight instructor's (KB) mother said PF had cows and the 35 acres was only enough for one cow, they had to have been somewhere else.
Can you post a little more information on the aution site and PF ranch. I am looking into two more counties he may have had cattle in.
35 acres is just a parcel in a subdivision. PF is no rancher but he or his mother owned cattle.

I think the first time he presented it almost as a joke. I've tried to ask myself what I would say if a man in my life with an ex threw out a remark like "why don't you get rid of her for me? You're a nurse, you can just inject her. She's crazy and I'm afraid she's going to hurt my baby".

If she didn't cut off all communications after the first time, he had his answer. She might not help in the murder, but he knew he could count on her not to betray him and he knew he could persuade/threaten her to help with the coverup.

At this point, I'd like to think (giving her the benefit of doubt) that she was trying to distance herself from him. I wouldn't be surprised if her comment about PF being 'evil' was made after he threatened her kids. When he called and told her it was over, but he wanted her help to dispose of the phone and send texts, she may have decided that nothing would bring KB back but maybe if she did what he asked, he would leave her (and her children) alone in the future.

I don't believe that he threatened her kids, ever. If she's such a tough cowgirl, she'd have gone straight to the police if he did and not taken any BS. moo

The clip I watched did not include MS crying.

Per DM: "...At this point in the interview Stein begn to cry a bit while thinking about her friend. ..."

Boo-Hoo.

I wonder if they ever cried for Kelsey? I doubt it, they are to busy in CYA mode, and they have probably heard that crying in public will help create sympathy.

I really want to believe there's something we're not understanding, but it's just hard to do that knowing she drove to CO. I don't think someone drove the phone to ID to her, or they'd dump it themselves.

And, IIRC, the Rs said that M claimed KK went to Colorado and she begged KK not to.

I'd like to know how many times KK went to CO to see PF and if KK ever visited his home or met Ma.

Can you post a little more information on the aution site and PF ranch. I am looking into two more counties he may have had cattle in.
35 acres is just a parcel in a subdivision. PF is no rancher but he or his mother owned cattle.
I nominate Tori Spelling to play the Rodeo Queen lead in the Lifetime made-for-TV movie.
lol, good choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member