Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, I would say BR is even more dangerous than what she was living with at home with RP. At least she knew RP was evil with bad intentions. I don't think she saw through BR unfortunately.

I also see him as even more dangerous (if that is even possible) because she trusted him, she knew her step-monster was a sick psycho, but hoping to get help and then just be abused again, that is worse (I said this before, I had similar things happen to me, totally different situations, but I know what it feels like if all of a sudden you and your world fall apart because you realize that you get just more of the same from a person who was supposed to help you and had your trust. It's like your world is ending). Because it destroys any hope she might have had that her step-monster and her family are not the norm and that there are people out there that you can trust.

I even think he should get a higher sentence because of that, as long as both stay in prison for life. I don't know how sentencing works in this case, but give the step-monster 200 years and the internet predator 210.

I had thought so too, but I don't know why he didn't say "play" instead of "show" the recording. To show one a recording implies that it's a visual video. Imo
He wrote “show” twice - I have always thought it was recorded once and so awful for her that the thought of doing it again nearly broke her spirit IMO - if they release all the evidence and communications we may find out until then it’s speculation and interpretation JMO

I also see him as even more dangerous (if that is even possible) because she trusted him, she knew her step-monster was a sick psycho, but hoping to get help and then just be abused again, that is worse (I said this before, I had similar things happen to me, totally different situations, but I know what it feels like if all of a sudden you and your world fall apart because you realize that you get just more of the same from a person who was supposed to help you and had your trust. It's like your world is ending). Because it destroys any hope she might have had that her step-monster and her family are not the norm and that there are people out there that you can trust.

I even think he should get a higher sentence because of that, as long as both stay in prison for life. I don't know how sentencing works in this case, but give the step-monster 200 years and the internet predator 210.
Upthread I posted the link to potential charges and life is an option if convicted

Snipped for focus
The people collecting evidence (nurses, techs) are going to be pros in sex crimes. Not random medical professionals. They would know how to be sensitive around a victim.

Also, these are forensic professionals. They are simply not allowed to make statements of any kind that could influence the child victim/witness. They would absolutely never make an excited utterance or any other statmentabout their findings in the presence of the child. That can destroy a case.

Typically there are SANE nurses in house at the hospital depending on the size and at minimum available on call.
They are acutely aware ( and voluntarily trained) on the sensitivity of the situation, and the importance and potential impact on the victim and or legal aspect of things. Most importantly, they are the patient advocate, a liaison around the emotional, medical, and legal side of things. They would ensure no one is in that room during the exam that the victim is NOT OK with or legally allowed to be and or legally required to be there e.g.: chaperones during intimate exams etc.

Here is some info on Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners and the process:

Evaluating Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Programs

I know from working in a children's hospital how well trained and compassionate and gentle and kind the doctors and nurses are who deal with children's sexual trauma. I am just amazed that the new information about that sexual activity, whatever it was, that occurred in Wisconsin was first introduced in open court and therefore the MSM. With all that has been in MSM about this case, giving different initials to the victim is pretty thin disguise to me. The means, methods and training of personnel who do this work was never in question to me. Just the release of the partial findings.

Thank you, I doubt that though. ;)

And I wanted to add, not only did he not have a problem with downloading it onto his computer, he had a lot of time to think about it while he was talking her into filming it and sending him the video and at no point did he stop and think and then say to her, no, wait, you could film it as proof but don't send it to me, it would get me in trouble, take your phone to the police or send the file to the police.

Really makes you wonder how many children he was talking to and got them to send him pictures and videos of themselves.

I agree with a previous poster. Your posts are insightful, and definitely thought provoking.

What if... He realized that sending him the video would create a digital trail? (It did!) And, instead of sending him the video, she kept the file on her phone to hand over to him when he finally gave in, and drove 700 miles to 'rescue' SLP?

BR was so dismissive of her pleading, it's almost as if he didn't believe SLP was really a traumatized 14 year old girl. It's like he needed proof that she was who she said she was. And, in requiring this proof, he provided LE with the trail to his mom's home.

If there had been no trail, no evidence of his kidnapping of SLP, where would that have left LE? There would have been nothing for them to work on, outside of conversations on the apps they were using.

I am thankful that his arrogance towards SLP, actually was his downfall. Otherwise, everyone would still be looking to find this young girl. And she would still be in his basement lair, subjected to his continued perversions. All MHO.

I know from working in a children's hospital how well trained and compassionate and gentle and kind the doctors and nurses are who deal with children's sexual trauma. I am just amazed that the new information about that sexual activity, whatever it was, that occurred in Wisconsin was first introduced in open court and therefore the MSM. With all that has been in MSM about this case, giving different initials to the victim is pretty thin disguise to me. The means, methods and training of personnel who do this work was never in question to me. Just the release of the partial findings.

The DA (or ADA or LE in general), were watching the posturing of BR's defense team. BR was feeding them all this narrative, of the heroic rescue of the decade. He apparently 'forgot' to tell them he was forcing himself on her, in the same manner as the evil step/adoptive 'dad'.

Meanwhile, in their zeal to expose BR, they did not take into account that SLP's pictures, name, and story, had been revealed for the weeks she was in captivity. They completely disregarded all the compassionate work of the nurses, and doctors, and exposed SLP's further traumas to the world.

All to show what a perverted person, BR truly is. IMO this was unnecessary. They should have called for a conference with that judge.

Good morning everyone!

@Misngpersresearcher , were you able to get the docs from the hearing the other day?

Asking for a friend :)

Good morning all, sorry to leave you hanging. I got VERY sick yesterday :(.

I did check last night and there was only a one page doc filed that had no info on it.

I will keep checking and pass along. There will be a transcript available eventually, the news outlets got their hands on something, they were quoting it. It will probably be available today.

P.S. I know everyone wants to know the details, at least as it pertains to BR, and his motives....but if the doc is filled with really detailed info about SLP I dont feel right about posting it. I'll just post a link.

I hope that's ok?

I did check last night and there was only a one page doc filed that had no info on it.

I will keep checking and pass along. There will be a transcript available eventually, the news outlets got their hands on something, they were quoting it. It will probably be available today.

P.S. I know everyone wants to know the details, at least as it pertains to BR, and his motives....but if the doc is filled with really detailed info about SLP I dont feel right about posting it. I'll just post a link.

I hope that's ok?

IMO that is better than okay! I feel exactly the same about details including SLP. Thank you.

I hope that's ok?
Yes, IMO absolutely. Thank you for your discretion. I also wonder if there is some unspoken media thing going on - I haven't seen any morning show updates regarding BR - has anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member