CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

If PF did that, we're going to have to invent a whole new word for the English language, because stupid, imbecilic and/or moronic just won't even begin to describe it.

I'm thinking MassGuy's right, and we need to go ahead and add the word "Frazeed" to the lexicon.

Because if PF took KK to the Cracker Barrel on the 22nd, he really outfrazeed even himself with that move.
Lol! Bam!! Luv this post!

She won't.
In her mind silence will preserve her son.
Her LE son has probably made it clear to keep silent.

You're a better person than I, Warwick. IF her LE son advised her to stay quiet, I think that's the ONLY thing he told his mom in reference to PF. Due to his profession (and maybe because he KNOWS his brother) he could be having nothing to do with any of them.
MOO, MOO, MOO!!!

BBM:

If PF did that, we're going to have to invent a whole new word for the English language, because stupid, imbecilic and/or moronic just won't even begin to describe it.

I'm thinking MassGuy's right, and we need to go ahead and add the word "Frazeed" to the lexicon.

Because if PF took KK to the Cracker Barrel on the 22nd, he really outfrazeed even himself with that move.
KK took the phone to another state to ptestend to be KB and text from it.
Who's to say she didn't try to pretend look like KB at a Cracker Barrel......
Hmmmm......

bbm I was wondering that too. If maybe there wasn't *some* type of truth to that Cracker Barrel story. But I don't believe for one second it had to do with taking Kelsey to any dinner.

eta Welcome to WS, neighbor! Old Colorado City here, next to the Garden of the Gods :)
We speculated several threads ago that PF might have told KB that he was taking her out to Thanksgiving dinner to ensure that she'd be home when he arrived. That's what I'm thinking. MOO

Yes that’s what I read too. That is why I said I assume he didn’t go there. I was just making a point that the restaurant was only one of very few open that day. He very well could have looked online to verify it was open when planning his call to CB. Or maybe he took KK there?

I've been rereading that very carefully. In the Amended Complaint, this is given as PF's version of the last time he and KB were together. There are three choices here. Either his story was that he met her at Cracker Barrel, and left her there; or he picked her up at the condo, took her to Cracker Barrel and delivered her back to the condo; or he lied altogether about everything. Presuming that witnesses that will account for both of KB's cars being there all afternoon and evening, that leaves LE with a choice between PF bringing KB back to the condo, or PF being at the condo with KB without taking her to the Cracker Barrel at all.
This certainly explains why LE suddenly focused on the condo for evidence, and also might explain why they have never released the Safeway exit video, so as not to give him a broad time range in which to trip himself up.
It seems like the man of few words may have talked himself into a corner, anyway. IMO

bbm FINALLY! Thank you PommyMommy. There's a couple more tweets from Sam:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 7m7 minutes ago

1. Regarding tomorrow: Recording of any kind isn't allowed inside the courthouse, per the decorum order. A court spokesman says we are allowed to tweet though, so expect updates from here. The hearing starts at 9 a.m. (MT). #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 10m10 minutes ago
    I will be at tomorrow's hearing. The court has blocked out the whole day for it, though it's unclear how long it will take. Prosecutors will hold a press conference after. We plan to stream it on http://koaa.com & our @KOAA Facebook page. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
Good luck all! Type fast. Lots of coffee.

We speculated several threads ago that PF might have told KB that he was taking her out to Thanksgiving dinner to ensure that she'd be home when he arrived. That's what I'm thinking. MOO
That makes total sense to me. This would be something KB would share with CB. I can hear PF: "Oh hun lets save you from making a big ole dinner, lets go to Cracker Barrel instead."

KK took the phone to another state to ptestend to be KB and text from it.
Who's to say she didn't try to pretend look like KB at a Cracker Barrel......
Hmmmm......

That would be a fruitless attempt, IMO.

It would be the equivalent of trying to pass a hippo off as a gazelle.

Good luck with that ruse.

Last edited:

Hey, Pua, only issue I have with that theory is if he told KB he'd be taking her out for dinner, she wouldn't need to make the run up to Safeway.

Then again, we still don't know what she purchased at Safeway. It may not have been food items.

So, maybe there was a sliver of truth to PF's lies to CB re: Cracker Barrel having been "planned."

Last edited:
bbm FINALLY! Thank you PommyMommy. There's a couple more tweets from Sam:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 7m7 minutes ago

1. Regarding tomorrow: Recording of any kind isn't allowed inside the courthouse, per the decorum order. A court spokesman says we are allowed to tweet though, so expect updates from here. The hearing starts at 9 a.m. (MT). #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 10m10 minutes ago
    I will be at tomorrow's hearing. The court has blocked out the whole day for it, though it's unclear how long it will take. Prosecutors will hold a press conference after. We plan to stream it on http://koaa.com & our @KOAA Facebook page. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
I'll venture a guess.
It will last less than 15min.
Why is PF so special?
The bullet proof vest, the no audio or video...
Seems like he is being treated with kid gloves.
He's no little lamb!
Moo

I'll venture a guess.
It will last less than 15min.
Why is PF so special?
The bullet proof vest, the no audio or video...
Seems like he is being treated with kid gloves.
He's no little lamb!
Moo
Those things are protocol, not because he’s special.

We all know he ain’t.

ETA: Actually, he is “special.”

Hey, Kap, only issue I have with that theory is if he told KB he'd be taking her out for dinner, she wouldn't need to make the run up to Safeway.

Then again, we still don't know what she purchased at Safeway. It may not have been food items.

So, maybe there was a sliver of truth to PF's lies to CB re: Cracker Barrel having been "planned."
Hmmm. Well, we will probably never know for sure. But she was likely off work for the whole Thanksgiving weekend, so there were other days to make that recipe IF she was going out to dinner.

BTW: Pua for short, not Kap. It's my Hawaiian name, meaning the flower. Ka = the Pua = flower.

Hmmm. Well, we will probably never know for sure. But she was likely off work for the whole Thanksgiving weekend, so there were other days to make that recipe IF she was going out to dinner.

BTW: Pua for short, not Kap. It's my Hawaiian name, meaning the flower. Ka = the Pua = flower.

Pua it is, I like that nickname!!!!

BBM:

You really can't beat that frazeed catfish at Cracker Barrel!

I've snipped this long article down to the new info. Please click link to read entire article in context.

Prosecutors expected to explain why they believe Patrick Frazee was responsible for Kelsey Berreth's death
“Preliminary hearings are designed to weed out a weak case,” 9NEWS legal expert Scott Robinson said. “So, the prosecution needs to put on evidence, but just enough to show there is probable cause for the charges."

“And for the defense, it’s an opportunity to find out everything they can about the prosecution’s case that might not have been revealed in the police reports, the discovery.”

It's unclear if Krystal Kenney will testify at the preliminary hearing. Earlier this month, the 32-year-old Idaho nurse pleaded guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence in regards to Berreth’s disappearance and said she will testify against Frazee.

District Attorney Dan May said he could not comment on the current location of Berreth’s phone. Previously, police said that her phone pinged in Gooding, Idaho on Nov. 25. That same day, Berreth’s employer received a text from that number saying she wouldn’t be at her job as a flight instructor the ensuing week.

“At this point, authorities have not found the body of Kelsey Berreth,” Robinson said. “And that’s expected to be the only weakness in the prosecution’s case unless they can explain why the absence of a corpse doesn’t matter in the context of this case.”

“The preliminary hearing will reveal for the first time three critical areas,” Robinson said. “No. 1: why are the police convinced that Kelsey Berreth is dead and that she was killed in her own home? No. 2: who did Patrick Frazee allegedly solicit to kill his fiancée and did that individual commit the actual homicide or was it Frazee himself?

“And finally, what connection – other than the disposal of the phone and the use of it to put authorities off from the scent – did the nurse from Idaho, Krystal Kenney – what was her role?”

Robinson also said the preliminary hearing could reveal how Kenney knew Frazee or Berreth.

I think they used the term "detained briefly and released". I don't believe that would have done that at all if there wasn't something less than 100 percent cooperation by MaF. IMO

IMHO, they detained and cuffed Ma because the situation was potentially dangerous and explosive. LE does that for their safety as well as PF and Ma. And wasn't there a question if the baby was with them?? It's for EVERYONE'S safety.
MOO, MOO

I've snipped this long article down to the new info. Please click link to read entire article in context.

Prosecutors expected to explain why they believe Patrick Frazee was responsible for Kelsey Berreth's death
“Preliminary hearings are designed to weed out a weak case,” 9NEWS legal expert Scott Robinson said. “So, the prosecution needs to put on evidence, but just enough to show there is probable cause for the charges."

“And for the defense, it’s an opportunity to find out everything they can about the prosecution’s case that might not have been revealed in the police reports, the discovery.”

It's unclear if Krystal Kenney will testify at the preliminary hearing. Earlier this month, the 32-year-old Idaho nurse pleaded guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence in regards to Berreth’s disappearance and said she will testify against Frazee.

District Attorney Dan May said he could not comment on the current location of Berreth’s phone. Previously, police said that her phone pinged in Gooding, Idaho on Nov. 25. That same day, Berreth’s employer received a text from that number saying she wouldn’t be at her job as a flight instructor the ensuing week.

“At this point, authorities have not found the body of Kelsey Berreth,” Robinson said. “And that’s expected to be the only weakness in the prosecution’s case unless they can explain why the absence of a corpse doesn’t matter in the context of this case.”

“The preliminary hearing will reveal for the first time three critical areas,” Robinson said. “No. 1: why are the police convinced that Kelsey Berreth is dead and that she was killed in her own home? No. 2: who did Patrick Frazee allegedly solicit to kill his fiancée and did that individual commit the actual homicide or was it Frazee himself?

“And finally, what connection – other than the disposal of the phone and the use of it to put authorities off from the scent – did the nurse from Idaho, Krystal Kenney – what was her role?”

Robinson also said the preliminary hearing could reveal how Kenney knew Frazee or Berreth.
Thanks for this.

Big day tomorrow!

IMHO, they detained and cuffed Ma because the situation was potentially dangerous and explosive. LE does that for their safety as well as PF and Ma. And wasn't there a question if the baby was with them?? It's for EVERYONE'S safety.
MOO, MOO
Exactly. When you are taking a murder into custody, especially with a baby in the picture, you take no chances.

That’s likely why they initiated the arrest when he was away from the house, and in a vehicle.

I wouldn’t be surprised if mommy was not happy with the situation, or they feared that she wouldn’t respond well.

Handcuffs alleviate that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member