CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She told the FBI she came to Colorado to talk with Frazee about a horse that weekend. Kenney told the FBI agent that she didn’t know who Kelsey Berreth was, Slater said. He went to Idaho and made contact with her on Dec. 18. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
If this wasn't about a murder, I would laugh so hard at this ice queen's lie. Lock her up and throw away the key. She came to talk about a horse- give me a break already (and give all of you a break, too).

FBI made first contact with Krystal Kenney on Dec. 14. She was in Las Vegas with family & friends at the time, per Slater. They said Kenney wasn’t forthcoming with her relationship to Frazee, only calling it a business relationship that began in 2006. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Holy smokes!

I wondered when the Las Vegas trip KK took was going to come out. She and friends had pics of it all over facebook before she shut it down. They were having a blast. The pics were verified as to the exact date because they took a pic infront of a conference sign. then you track down the conference dates.

How you can be out partying and having a grand time when you were just involved in KB's murder, and you are apparently scared for your life is beyond me..

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater says Kenney & Frazee reconnected in October 2017 talking about a fundraiser. Per Slater, Kenney says she came out to Colorado in March 2018. That’s when their relationship started. Kenney says she didn’t know about Kelsey or Kaylee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

10:47 AM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: FYI -- baby K was born October 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500