CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Slater: Kenney said #PatrickFrazee encouraged her to develop “rapport” with #KelseyBerreth. She described how, posing as a new neighbor, Kenney went to Berreth’s house, introduced herself w/ bogus name and gave her cup of coffee. Wasn’t laced with anything. @csgazette

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 20s20 seconds ago
Frazee told Kenney there would be another chance, and Slater confirmed that. Recess now. Back at 1:30 p.m. (MT) @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Frazee suggested Kenney taint a caramel macchiato from Starbucks with ambien or other narcotics to kill Kelsey Berreth. Kenney said she carried some of those drugs as a nurse. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Exactly how I thought he requisitioned her to kill his fiancee

Sounds like KK willingly said oh yeah I have some of that. Sounds more like colluding together to me.

And I suspect that particular discussion was how to drug her to knock her out and make her not be able to defend herself as he finishes her off with either a forced overdose or some other method.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

11:00 AM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: So KK jeopardizes her own Aunt by involving her in KK's cruel hoax of introductory friendship. EVIL, CONNIVING...:eek:

Literally, it would take a 1,000 Ambien tabs. Just, fyi this particular medication is built with smart-proofing for really dumb people. As with most overdosing you are more likely to vomit than keep them down. This woman working in pre-op is a scary thought; however. Obviously, even if you bought-into the idea of "child abuse" a nurse could plainly see the child is thriving. All I know is she does not need to be on the streets of Idaho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member