CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenney eventually went to the Starbucks at Walmart and drove over to Kelsey Berreth’s townhome with Kenney’s aunt (Kristi) still in the car. Kenney told Slater she didn’t put anything in the coffee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

wonder if she did? maybe to sedate her? so PF could take over?

WHEN was this?

I thought KK was in WP in March 2017 and on Nov 24.

She claimed she didn’t know about KB in March, and LE is telling us KB was dead and removed from her townhouse on Nov 24.

Krystal Lee Kenney told police she and #PatrickFrazee came up with a plan to poison #KelseyBerreth with a Starbucks machiato coffee. Krystal went to Kelsey's house, gave Kelsey the coffee, but didn't put narcotics into the drink. She said Patrick was angry. Now in lunch recess

I volunteer to serve coffee at lunch recess.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

11:00 AM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: So KK jeopardizes her own Aunt by involving her in KK's cruel hoax of introductory friendship. EVIL, CONNIVING...:eek:

BBM my sentiments exactly.....drove there with her.....geez auntie I'm so scared

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Slater: Kenney said #PatrickFrazee encouraged her to develop “rapport” with #KelseyBerreth. She described how, posing as a new neighbor, Kenney went to Berreth’s house, introduced herself w/ bogus name and gave her cup of coffee. Wasn’t laced with anything. @csgazette

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 20s20 seconds ago
Frazee told Kenney there would be another chance, and Slater confirmed that. Recess now. Back at 1:30 p.m. (MT) @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Oh my goodness, kk went to her house.

Alright, hour and half break for lunch. I’ll bet PF has lost his appetite though.

It sounds like KK seriously considered helping PF kill Kelsey, likely because of those Kelsey abusing the baby lies.

Imagining murder in your head, and actually carrying it out, are two different things.

She lost her nerve.

Jennifer Kovaleski‏Verified account @JennKovaleski 34s34 seconds ago
Krystal: #PatrickFrazee was very concerned that Kelsey was going to hurt Kaylee, Krystal says Frazee then told her he wanted to get rid of Kelsey. and took that as kill #KelseyBerreth. Then, says she gave Patrick suggestions for what he could put in Kelsey's coffee to harm her.

Aren’t sleep medications and other meds that could poison or knock someone out generally bitter and easily detectable in a drink?

Also, was there any mention about the choice of a carmel macchiato? Did PF tip off KK that it was a favorite drink of Kelsey’s?

JMO

Quick, before recess. May says Sheila Frazee recovered a steal rod that will tie to more details about solicitation, witnessed the destruction of evidence by way of fire & burning. He’s pleading his case again for her testimony @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #ParrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

OMG!!

HOLY!!! I have to hear this in court to believe it. I never in a million years thought she was involved just blinded by her love for her son.

This is insane, how can so many people connected to him be so rotten??

Now talking about her Nov. 23 visit. Krystal told Slater that her aunt was looking for a particular horse trailer. Krystal reached out to Frazee. She rented a car to drive, stopped for a night in Greeley. Then drove to Woodland Park area. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
Oh covered all the tracks. Aunty help her look for trailer maybe? I don't think the Aunty knew why she needed it. Krystal rented a car? Oh sure. Covering all those bases, they thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA