CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slater: Kenney parked in the alley. Kristi stayed in the car & couldn’t see where she went. Kenney knocked on the door. Kelsey opened the door slightly. Krystal lied about her identity, said she was a neighbor & wanted to thank her for helping find her dogs. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
I cannot believe the depths of aid this lying witch gave to PF to help MURDER KB. How, how, was she able to get a deal of only 'moving' a freaking phone?! KK is one horrible human by her very own admission. :mad:

I am going to go do some deep breathing here. This is just incomprehensible :oops:

Aren’t sleep medications and other meds that could poison or knock someone out generally bitter and easily detectable in a drink?

Also, was there any mention about the choice of a carmel macchiato? Did PF tip off KK that it was a favorite drink of Kelsey’s?

JMO
Some are, some aren’t.

He told her what Kelsey’s favorite drink was, I’ll be willing to bet PF’s boot spurs on that.

Bart Bedsole KRDO‏ @BartKRDO
Just before adjourning for lunch, DA Dan May said mother of #PatrickFrazee was present at the “burning”, seeming to imply body of #KelseyBerreth was burned. (Dan May is trying to convince the judge that the mother should testify, so that’s why he is stating certain facts)

DzynQgmWsAAP2Lp.jpg

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Frazee suggested Kenney taint a caramel macchiato from Starbucks with ambien or other narcotics to kill Kelsey Berreth. Kenney said she carried some of those drugs as a nurse. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Huh? She carried some of those drugs as a nurse? That is news to me... She must be a very special Nurse... I have prescriptive authority as NP and certainty do not have access. She has totally and utterly violated every ethical code for us nurses and human beings... I am sorry; the more I learn the more this plea makes me discontent (to put it nicely).

I call BS on that story about WP getting put in a jail cell next to PF. The police know WP really well, there is no way they would put him next to PF's jail cell.
PF was secluded from the rest of the inmates the next day. Most likely something happened, not necessarily talking to PF, but maybe asking questions of other inmates. PF May have requested to avoid screwing up. IMO

Oh my goodness, kk went to her house.

Oh my. And how do we even know they didnt first try to give her laced coffee and maybe it wasnt enough to knock her out.

Im upset that they gave KK a deal after hearing how involved she was. Sounds to me she was heavily involved in conspiracy to commit murder.

NEW: explosive info as DA Dan May states that Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, saw the "burning of the black tote' implying #KelseyBerreth 's body was burned after she was murdered and that the body was in tote. Judge will decide whether or not Sheila Frazee will testify after lunch

Bart Bedsole KRDO‏ @BartKRDO
Just before adjourning for lunch, DA Dan May said mother of #PatrickFrazee was present at the “burning”, seeming to imply body of #KelseyBerreth was burned. (Dan May is trying to convince the judge that the mother should testify, so that’s why he is stating certain facts)

DzynQgmWsAAP2Lp.jpg
Wow - the only way LE would know SF was present was if KK told them IMO. this is very bad - and if true, why isn't she arrested? and this must be part of the new charge filed today?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Quick, before recess. May says Sheila Frazee recovered a steal rod that will tie to more details about solicitation, witnessed the destruction of evidence by way of fire & burning. He’s pleading his case again for her testimony @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #ParrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

OMG!!
Why has SF not been arrested for her participation? Because KKL
is the only witness to her involvement and no direct evidence?
So what did PF burn that SF witnessed?

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
NEW: explosive info as DA Dan May states that Patrick Frazee's mom, Sheila, saw the "burning of the black tote' implying #KelseyBerreth 's body was burned after she was murdered and that the body was in tote. Judge will decide whether or not Sheila Frazee will testify after lunch

Yay!! NO custody for Ma F. :D What a PIECE of work (crap).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member