CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have a real sense of how important the nurse is as a witness. However, the extent of her involvement sickens me. She had months to do something and stop this/him.
Well, there is nothing that says she cannot be charged with other offenses. I say bring on the feds.

That is really bothering me the most, in terms of where the blood was spattered- the baby's toys and the Bible. How sick is this evil man, his own baby's toys and her Bible- two things precious in Kelsey's life- her baby, and her faith in God. Karma will get them all, I truly believe that.
I think because he just did not care. He may have cared for her in the beginning but somewhere along the way - that turned evil IMO. I suspect it may be because KB was moving on in her life without him and he could not tolerate rejection. So he killed her in spite, and whatever else his evil mind thought that day. JMO

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Kenney did find a tooth but threw it away. When she was done, she put the trash bags out front, got her car and then picked up the trash before going to Sonic. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
I'll just bet she was mighty hungry after all that cleaning. Good grief, how could she function at all, after walking into that scene? How could she clean? How could she use Kelsey's cleaning products? How could she eat after? How could she drive back home? How?

I hope so! I still want to know where Baby K was during all of this it has not yet been mentioned.
At this point, PF's mother had her:

"Frazee wanted Kenney to take the remains to Idaho. Kenney refused. Frazee said, “we’re finishing this.” So, at Frazee’s direction, Kenney texts Cheryl Berreth from Kelsey’s phone saying she’d call her tomorrow. Sheila Frazee had Kaylee."
Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Maybe PF left K with his mom at Thanksgiving Dinner?

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm 25s25 seconds ago

Krystal left items for law enforcement to recover. She intentionally left blood splatter by the fireplace in the grout. There was blood to the right of the fireplace next to the switch ad on the baby gate. #kelseyberreth #PatrickFrazee
I think she realized when she got back home she forgot to clean those areas. I doubt she left blood for the LE to find. It was too late to go back to clean a second time. Moo.

Between Sept 23 and Nov 22, KK had a million chances to warn KB.

She had a million chances to save the life of an innocent woman, but she claims she believed PF’s allegations that KB was abusing Kaylee.

Those who have ever been emotionally involved with a narcissist know how compelling their stories are. How you can totally buy into the “evil GF”, “evil ex-wife”. How you get deeper and deeper into the lies you are fed. Until at some point you realize it can’t possibly be true.

KK clearly lacked some moral control that would have stopped short of abetting this horrible crime. But PF is truly the monster and KK his willing victim and acolyte

Last edited:
Daniela Leon‏ @danielaleontv
Krystal says Frazee committed the crime by blindfolding Kelsey with a sweater... used to cover Kelsey’s face. Frazee had blindfolded the sweater and was making her guess candle scents. and then took a bat and assaulted Berreth. He just started swinging according to Krystal.
Now how would she know that? Is she trying to tell us that Patrick told her all of this? BS BS BS.

So much for believing I have a world weary, jaded view of murder cases. I am absolutely shocked at how monstrous these people are - every single person who knew is plain evil.

I took a break from this one until the hearing. Kind of wish I had stayed on the break.

Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member