CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asking if Slater was involved in discussion with Chad Lee, Krystal’s estranged husband. Defense says Lee didn’t know much about Frazee. Same goes for Krystal’s dad, who didn’t notice anything different on Thanksgiving Day when he was with Krystal. @KOAA #KrystalKenney
That says a lot, when you murder someone horrifically in the afternoon, clean up a slaughterhouse scene, and are your same ole cheerful self at dinner, and no one notices even the slightest difference. Stone cold evil.

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Slater confirms that nothing taken from #KelseyBerreth’s town home was found in #PatrickFrazee’s possession. @csgazette

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 1m1 minute ago
Slater also agrees that no one saw #PatrickFrazee removing tote with body from house or seeing Kenney take out trash bags. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 40s40 seconds ago
State asks about Kenney’s details given regarding her cleaning up Berreth’s townhome. Slater says she was very detailed & that’s it’s obvious Krystal has been inside that townhome. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

OMG, I just got home, searched twitter for an article and read. Can anyone please link me to the most comprehensive recap of today's testimony?

All I read was baseball bat; sweater to fake her out; KK actually considered killing her; of her own free will, knowing what happened, KK cleaned up scene; body burned; and, I KNEW IT, KK's been to Frazee's house. Probably chummy with Ma.

I do not believe that she left evidence behind on purpose. SHE'S A FILTHY LIAR. It's just that taht kind of evidence is nearly impossible to clean up and that's why it was discovered. She threw Kelsey's tooth away? Does that sound like someone who "wanted to leave evidence behind"? OMG, I can't stand this. Psychopath Frazee is DONE, thank God, but she needs to be severely punished. She's homicidal, herself, if she considered killing Kelsey.

When we discussed Kelsey being shot and knowing she'd been murdered, I'd hoped that was the method. I can't believe what I read. I'm angrier than ever that that evil, conniving creature from Idaho got such an absurdly easy deal. This an outrage. She tried to help this psychopath and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as free society.

And, baby K. :( :( :(

Horrible.

His defense is floundering in the deep end.
You have to understand what the defense is trying to do today. They know they can't prevail in this preliminary hearing, so they aren't even trying. They are getting information and admitions that they can use later. We won't learn what the defense strategy is until close to trial.

Sure, until someone was picking her teeth out of the air vents before the evening bonfire.
This is one of many details that just makes my skin crawl with anger and disgust... can you imagine how hard the force of that blow to KB must have been to knock out a tooth and send it flying into the vents of an air register. Hate the thought.....

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater confirming Kenney brought an aluminum bat the third time, which he agrees (with the defense) was the closest she came to committing the crime. Defense points out she didn’t once warm Kelsey Berreth about what was happening. @KOAA #KrystalKenney #PatrickFrazee

This confuses me. How do you burn an aluminum bat? I would think that would be extremely difficult to do, more so than a body. I presumed the bat was wooden.
Slater says along with the body, #PatrickFrazee and Krystal Lee burned the bat used to kill #KelseyBerreth and the trash bags from the crime scene @KKTV11News

OMG, I just got home, searched twitter for an article and read. Can anyone please link me to the most comprehensive recap of today's testimony?

All I read was baseball bat; sweater to fake her out; KK actually considered killing her; of her own free will, knowing what happened, KK cleaned up scene; body burned; and, I KNEW IT, KK's been to Frazee's house. Probably chummy with Ma.

I do not believe that she left evidence behind on purpose. SHE'S A FILTHY LIAR. It's just that taht kind of evidence is nearly impossible to clean up and that's why it was discovered. She threw Kelsey's tooth away? Does that sound like someone who "wanted to leave evidence behind"? OMG, I can't stand this. Psychopath Frazee is DONE, thank God, but she needs to be severely punished. She's homicidal, herself, if she considered killing Kelsey.

When we discussed Kelsey being shot and knowing she'd been murdered, I'd hoped that was the method. I can't believe what I read. I'm angrier than ever that that evil, conniving creature from Idaho got such an absurdly easy deal. This an outrage. She tried to help this psychopath and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as free society.

And, baby K. :( :( :(

Horrible.
Keep refreshing your screen for the current reporting: https://koaa.com/news/covering-colo...e-to-appear-in-court-for-preliminary-hearing/

I am really confused on that too. If a neighbor showed up and thanked me for finding a lost dog, and I never found a dog, I'd tell them they had the wrong house and send them on their way. Was there a dog KB found, and PF knew about it, but maybe it was returned to someone else, and KK said it was her because it was a reason to talk to her? That's the only logical thing I can find.
That was something PF concocted. KB did help with finding her neighbors dog and in return the neighbor gave KB a baby gate.

You have to understand what the defense is trying to do today. They know they can't prevail in this preliminary hearing, so they aren't even trying. They are getting information and admitions that they can use later. We won't learn what the defense strategy is until close to trial.
Thank you @PrairieWind

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Slater confirms that nothing taken from #KelseyBerreth’s town home was found in #PatrickFrazee’s possession. @csgazette

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 1m1 minute ago
Slater also agrees that no one saw #PatrickFrazee removing tote with body from house or seeing Kenney take out trash bags. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 40s40 seconds ago
State asks about Kenney’s details given regarding her cleaning up Berreth’s townhome. Slater says she was very detailed & that’s it’s obvious Krystal has been inside that townhome. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Here comes the "He said - She said" Defense is trying to pin it on KK.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
State reiterates that testing of certain possible blood spots, which Kenney pointed out, is not complete yet. But he touts his 30+ years in law enforcement to say he believes those spots are indeed blood. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Jamie Yuccas‏Verified account @jamieyuccas 2m2 minutes ago
The nurse #KrystalKenney told investigators #PatrickFrazee asked her to kill #KelseyBerreth three different times. Once by poison, twice by beating.

Jamie Yuccas‏Verified account @jamieyuccas 2m2 minutes ago
Sketch from Teller County Court today. This is of suspect #PatrickFrazee - he is wearing a bulletproof vest.

Dzzf5j1V4AAjJk6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member