CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 6m6 minutes ago
State asks about Kenney’s details given regarding her cleaning up Berreth’s townhome. Slater says she was very detailed & that’s it’s obvious Krystal has been inside that townhome. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
State asking Slater about Michelle Stein, a friend of Krystal’s and former paralegal in Idaho. Michelle, per Slater, was told what happened by Kenney. Kenney said “she’s done with Patrick.” Slater says Michelle told Kenney she needed to tell someone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Kim Posey‏Verified account @KimCPosey 4m4 minutes ago
In court: Frazee’s defense team questions CBI agent about lack of blood in Frazee’s truck, no signs of him going into her condo with a bat and no one who saw that Krystal Lee was at condo on 11-24. #KelseyBerreth @KDVR

She belongs in prison for life, too.
She does.

Because of her though, we know how Kelsey died, when she died, the three prior solicitations, the cleanup, where the body was stored, how it was disposed (burned), the circumstances surrounding those texts, and many things I have forgotten to mention.

Because of her, the killer will pay, and that’s no sure thing without her contributions.

None of us like it, but this is how it’s done.

This confuses me. How do you burn an aluminum bat? I would think that would be extremely difficult to do, more so than a body. I presumed the bat was wooden.
Slater says along with the body, #PatrickFrazee and Krystal Lee burned the bat used to kill #KelseyBerreth and the trash bags from the crime scene @KKTV11News
Alum bat was reportedly purchased by KK ,but she didn't follow through to use it on KB. She heard a dog bark and left.

Presumably PF had his own bat that he eventually used to murder KB, , and it appears it was wood and/or combustible.

OMG, I just got home, searched twitter for an article and read. Can anyone please link me to the most comprehensive recap of today's testimony?

All I read was baseball bat; sweater to fake her out; KK actually considered killing her; of her own free will, knowing what happened, KK cleaned up scene; body burned; and, I KNEW IT, KK's been to Frazee's house. Probably chummy with Ma.

I do not believe that she left evidence behind on purpose. SHE'S A FILTHY LIAR. It's just that taht kind of evidence is nearly impossible to clean up and that's why it was discovered. She threw Kelsey's tooth away? Does that sound like someone who "wanted to leave evidence behind"? OMG, I can't stand this. Psychopath Frazee is DONE, thank God, but she needs to be severely punished. She's homicidal, herself, if she considered killing Kelsey.

When we discussed Kelsey being shot and knowing she'd been murdered, I'd hoped that was the method. I can't believe what I read. I'm angrier than ever that that evil, conniving creature from Idaho got such an absurdly easy deal. This an outrage. She tried to help this psychopath and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as free society.

And, baby K. :( :( :(

Horrible.

Hey, @Artis . Here is the KOAA live blog at the bottom and work your way up.

https://koaa.com/news/covering-colo...e-to-appear-in-court-for-preliminary-hearing/

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
State asking Slater about Michelle Stein, a friend of Krystal’s and former paralegal in Idaho. Michelle, per Slater, was told what happened by Kenney. Kenney said “she’s done with Patrick.” Slater says Michelle told Kenney she needed to tell someone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Krystal Story‏ @krystalstory 19s19 seconds ago
Defense to Slater: Was Patrick angry his plan did not come to fruition? Yes. @KRDONC13 #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney

Krystal Story‏ @krystalstory 26s27 seconds ago
Defense to Slater: Patrick tells Krystal to bring a bat and instructs her how to use the bat. @KRDONC13 #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 34s35 seconds ago
State is going through details now on facts they’ve provided through previous testimony, emphasizing Frazee’s instructions to Krystal Kenney to kill Kelsey Berreth. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Alexis Dominguez KRDO‏ @alexisdomm
Photos are being presented to CBI agent Slater. Photos contain the Nash Ranch red barn. A smaller one and bigger one. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
Who's ranch is that? If it belongs to Patrick or anyone in his family, why would he bring Kelsey's body to his mother's ranch to burn her? Does this make sense to anyone? It certainly explains his love for locks on his gate. I can't believe he would be stupid enough to do that on his Mom's property- wow!

Wonder if Sean joined in the conversation?

So KK's interview occurred at the same Police Department where PF's brother works.o_O
Surely this must be investigated: a family member associated with this Department.
Perhaps it was only the site used, and this Police Department, had no involvement during the interview.
I hope so.
MOO.

She does.

Because of her though, we know how Kelsey died, when she died, the three prior solicitations, the cleanup, where the body was stored, how it was disposed (burned), the circumstances surrounding those texts, and many things I have forgotten to mention.

Because of her, the killer will pay, and that’s no sure thing without her contributions.

None of us like it, but this is how it’s done.
However, the public can make sure that nobody ever forgets what KK did or did not do, during Nov 2018, and make her life on this earth worse than prison. A la CAnthony....

So she lied to LE at first? I'm NOT buying her BS story about leaving a "trail" of evidence for LE to track. She could've taken her butt straight to the police station before cleaning up anything if she was so concerned about it. What a crock.

I'm just reading this stuff. I knew he was a killer and she was an evil accomplice but I can't believe some what some of what I'm reading!!! He'll get life, but KK needs 20 years not some some gravy plea deal!!! WTFF???

*head explodes*

You have to understand what the defense is trying to do today. They know they can't prevail in this preliminary hearing, so they aren't even trying. They are getting information and admitions that they can use later. We won't learn what the defense strategy is until close to trial.
Do you think the defense had all of this information in the sealed charging document ??

Jamie Yuccas‏Verified account @jamieyuccas 26s27 seconds ago
According to testimony- #PatrickFrazee left the murder scene and then went to have Thanksgiving dinner with his family. Later, he allegedly returned to collect #KelseyBerreth’s body and burned it.

Krystal Story‏ @krystalstory 40s41 seconds ago
Slater has just stepped down from the stand. @KRDONC13 #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago
Questioning done. Stiegerwald now asking the court to review the third count, felony murder tied to robbery, and suggests the judge review evidence presented today to toss that count out. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500