UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure someone upthread said yes this is the direction to the site but I’m not sure of the area so can’t be 100% on that. Hopefully someone clarifys.

I’ve got it on google maps. I was wondering about the mixing truths in with lies. I am thinking he snatched her, went to the beach via marine place (I think that’s where he was picked up on cctv?), then went home via the high road .. that little snippet being the only truth in the lie

You know I had a look on google maps street view and was thinking what a nice little town, the white houses remind me of somewhere with a hotter climate you know, almost hard to believe that Glasgow is only an hour or so away by boat/road. Tranquial even. And then it hits you the streets he walked, the path he took. It’s eery.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> in my mind what possibly can the defence come up with that would make a difference to the dna evidence so far? He’s already said his version of events today on the stand and it’s just not really plausible is it? We know the defence have a witness who says she hears rab and Toni arguing - but what does that prove? Nothing in terms of the death of alesha. And we know there’s another witness who say TM said “ it’s for the best” about alesha dying, I’m not sure if she said that or not, but if she did, again what does that’s prove in terms of anything? The defence did outline his argument in day one (we knew he was saying he had sex with Toni and she planted evidence from condom etc) and that’s when he mentioned the above two witness’. I just think none of that casts a doubt in the prosecutions case in terms of physical evidence my opinion.

I don’t think any of it really matters, but in terms of the “It’s for the best” comment...this is just one of those meaningless things we say after someone has died (that one usually after a long illness). “She’s in a better place” is another one. In the shock following the discovery of Alesha’s rape and murder I don’t think we can read too much into these kind of statements. People must have been really struggling to know what to think, say and do.

I gave an opinion about her body's being posed from descriptions I read of her being out in the open, face down and naked. I just imagined it being horrible to come across with no attempt to hide the body. Her body had the most incriminating evidence. So why didn't he make more of an effort to hide it? All this is JMO

Humiliation and further hurt probably

Unbearable to read. He is a complete psycho...He has killed a little girl in the most horrific way and is enjoying his 15 mins of fame in the witness box twisting the knife and rubbing salt in the families wounds. I think he is a peadophile and a sadist and he has been looking at alesha’s pictures on social media and fantasising. Why should we believe he slept with TM...? the rat has lied through his teeth about everything else. I hope he drops off the face of the earth. He reminds me of Brady revelling in it.

I don’t think any of it really matters, but in terms of the “It’s for the best” comment...this is just one of those meaningless things we say after someone has died (that one usually after a long illness). “She’s in a better place” is another one. In the shock following the discovery of Alesha’s rape and murder I don’t think we can read to much into these kind of statements. People must have been really struggling to know what to think, say and do.

Perhaps someone misheard her?

Unbearable to read. He is a complete psycho...He has killed a little girl in the most horrific way and is enjoying his 15 mins of fame in the witness box twisting the knife and rubbing salt in the families wounds. I think he is a peadophile and a sadist and he has been looking at alesha’s pictures on social media and fantasising. Why should we believe he slept with TM...? the rat has lied through his teeth about everything else. I hope he drops off the face of the earth. He reminds me of Brady revelling in it.
Agreed. You share my passion, evil should be condemned.

I think he is a narcissist and a sociopath too..

Based on nothing at all, but he may not even be alive.

Based on this boys hatred i’d say he very much has daddy issues. Maybe he yearned for the love both TM & RM showed Alesha, couldn’t bare that no-one on this earth could love him, embrace him in this way. Poor boy - mummy drank to much, daddy didn’t care. I don’t even feel bad writing it because I hope he never ever feels love in his life ever. He doesn’t deserve oxygen IMO

See
Based on this boys hatred i’d say he very much has daddy issues. Maybe he yearned for the love both TM & RM showed Alesha, couldn’t bare that no-one on this earth could love him, embrace him in this way. Hopefully...

I think he has mommy issues too , rage towards mum , defenceless female child, maybe hates women, seems like a frenzied and prolonged attack and I hate saying that

See

I think he has mommy issues too , rage towards mum , defenceless female child, maybe hates women, seems like a frenzied and prolonged attack and I hate saying that
I feel its more personal towards the other family but have no basis for that. It just seems so spiteful, as well as everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500