UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s been plastered all so it’s public because of the media your correct I might be wrong but the Media didn’t have to run with she only needs to prove it affected her life
The media can openly report what is said in court, unless the judge issued reporting restrictions, which hasn't happened in this case.

The media can openly report what is said in court, unless the judge issued reporting restrictions, which hasn't happened in this case.

Well there’s a first for everything. The accused / media / courts have let people slander her name using a ridiculous special defence yet if the media named the accused there would be severe consequences. She should also get the option to defend herself. I think it’s disgusting she may be reading some of the users on here who have attempted to assume her guilt in this crime or have her as an accomplice to the accused, that could really affect a young persons state of mind btw. Don’t even get me started on what the FB mob have wrote about her. Where is her protection? Actually infuriates me. Imagine that was your teenager daughter, all fun and games talking about love bites and being immature but this is an innocent girls life being riddiculed by judgemental twats.

Last edited:
Well there’s a first for everything. The accused / media / courts have let people slander her name using a ridiculous special defence yet if the media named the accused there would be severe consequences. She should also get the option to defend herself. I think it’s disgusting she may be reading some of the users on here who have attempted to assume her guilt in this crime or have her as an accomplice to the accused, that could really affect a young persons state of mind btw. Don’t even get me started on what the FB mob have wrote about her. Where is her protection? Actually infuriates me. Imagine that was your teenager daughter, all fun and games talking about love bites and being immature but this is an innocent girls life being riddiculed by judgemental twats.
Unfortunately, the law is the law. I am sure that the Judge will issue the correct punishment if a guilty verdict is achieved. Also, a guilty verdict will absolve TM of any wrong doing.

Nikynoo. The forensics said the fibres matched those of the joggers found but also said they could have came from
A similar pair. Meaning they can’t prove they are his. As any dna would have degraded through the salt water but the fibres matched those on Alesha’s clothes

Do we think the defence will go on longer than tomorrow? I'm not sure on how they factor in potential consideration time when they say how long they expect a case to run, so if they say two weeks, do they allow for a few days deliberation? Or do they mean all the evidence will be given in those two weeks?

Unfortunately, the law is the law. I am sure that the Judge will issue the correct punishment if a guilty verdict is achieved. Also, a guilty verdict will absolve TM of any wrong doing.

Any time someone searches her name online she will have those salacious and offensive tabloid headings linked to her. Doesn't seem fair.

Nikynoo. The forensics said the fibres matched those of the joggers found but also said they could have came from
A similar pair. Meaning they can’t prove they are his. As any dna would have degraded through the salt water but the fibres matched those on Alesha’s clothes

Accused admitted the boxers and joggers were his. Just said they arrived at the shore a few days prior.

Do we think the defence will go on longer than tomorrow? I'm not sure on how they factor in potential consideration time when they say how long they expect a case to run, so if they say two weeks, do they allow for a few days deliberation? Or do they mean all the evidence will be given in those two weeks?

They mean they should get it done in two weeks it can go longer or shorter. I wonder if he will be back in the doc first thing tomorrow I do hope so

Unfortunately the judge cannot begin to delete comments on social media, this is what clouds people’s judgement of a person nowadays. We all know that sharing anything on the net once it’s out there it’s out there. People also tend to read what they want to read, people will have her involved in some way. guilty verdict or not, I can guarantee that because people believe what they want to believe and will argue black and white. No judge in the land can change what has already been shared on social media...IMO

And actually I don’t need a judge to clear her of any wrong doing, the accused done that for me with the facts we have heard in this case.

Unfortunately the judge cannot begin to delete comments on social media, this is what clouds people’s judgement of a person nowadays. We all know that sharing anything on the net once it’s out there it’s out there. People also tend to read what they want to read, people will have her involved in some way. guilty verdict or not, I can guarantee that because people believe what they want to believe and will argue black and white. No judge in the land can change what has already been shared on social media...IMO

That’s were my head was going Edinlass she’s definitely had her name tarnished and people will still think she was complicit in some way. Damage to reputation but then the drug dealing will also do that. Though drugs and child murder hmm I know what I’d rather be accused of

That’s were my head was going Edinlass she’s definitely had her name tarnished and people will still think she was complicit in some way. Damage to reputation but then the drug dealing will also do that. Though drugs and child murder hmm I know what I’d rather be accused of

Yeah without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member