CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2/19/19

Kenney told Slater that on Nov. 22, Patrick Frazee put a sweater as a blindfold around Berreth's eyes and told her to guess the scent of a candle. That's when he used a bat to beat and kill Berreth.

The black tote mentioned earlier this morning was apparently used to move Berreth's body, according to Kenney's testimony to Slater. Kenney says Frazee loaded the tote into his truck, went to Thanksgiving dinner, then later went to Fremont County and put Berreth's body on a stack of hay in a barn.

According to Kenney, Kaylee was in another room sitting on a chair during the murder.
Krystal Kenney told Slater that Frazee burned Berreth's body while it was in a tote bag. He used gasoline and wood to start the fire.

Kenney says the tote was stored at Nash Ranch before being moved back to Frazee's property, where the fire was started. Kenney said Frazee's mother went outside on the porch to see what was going on.

Kenney told Slater that she took the phones after the burning and that Frazee instructed her to send the text message to Doss Aviation and the message to Frazee's phone saying "do you even love me anymore?"

Accomplice: Kelsey Berreth was blindfolded, beaten, burned by fiance

And he knew he knocked a tooth out since he told KK to look for it and she found it

This. When I read the tweet about the tooth this afternoon, I gasped. His soul is a black soul, as is KK's, and SF is almost as bad, since there's no way she didn't know what he (or they) had done.

I am sick for the Berreths having to hear these grisly, unimaginable details.

I have to go back and find a timeline of the disposal of her body, though. I'm a little confused about what happened when. This is all simply overwhelming.

I never dreamed we'd get this much detail today.

So, I think KB checking herself in for depression in August must have been one of the precursors for PF starting to ask KK to kill her. I am unclear on if KB told CB about the incident with putting the gun to her head or if that was a PF tall tale. I will say, if it is true, their relationship was certainly volatile, but considering she spent the night before taking care of PF and doing his chores that certainly implies they had not broken up. MOO

The one thing I can't figure out is the timeline of Nov 22. He arrives around 1pm when KB and baby K are coming home from the store. I am guessing murder happens around this time. He goes to his family Thanksgiving dinner with baby K around 2:30. And then goes back to her house around 4. They also mentioned him going to the bank with the black tote in the back. Was this between 1 and 2:30?
I wonder if he filled out the paperwork for custody at that time thinking he had a good case against her and proof that she was an unfit parent.
Then after she went to rehab or whatever treatment it was, she was doing well and staying healthy and it was at that point he decided to kill her. Imo

Last edited:
It makes me sick to think of that creep KKL walking around my neighborhood, like one of us, pretending her dog was loose to talk to Kelsey. KKL sounds like a f&@$ing STALKER. They said she parked at the community parking lot, which I always figured, it is like 2 blocks from Kelsey's house. What a creep. She reminds me of that guy who abducted Jaime in Wisconsin, going to her house at night and then turning chicken . What a . OH AND THEN SHE GOES TO RENO AND VEGAS.

I can't even right now.
I know, right! The more I read, the more enraged I became at the deceptions, the manipulations, the FAKE that is KK! I felt assaulted personally thinking that there are people like her walking around free - looking for something or someone they want - something or someone that belongs to another. Because you know, people like KK only want people and things that others have... they are thieves at heart.
I hate her passionately.

Not only was Kelsey beaten to death with a baseball bat, but to add insult to injury, her body was destroyed and discarded, likely never to be found.

All of this could have been prevented with a single act of humanity.

Unfortunately, human decency and KK, aren’t often uttered in the same sentence.

KK told CBI Agent Slater that Frazee picked up Berreth's burnt remains and told her that he'd either toss them in a river or the dump.

I believe that explains the ongoing landfill search. Prosecutors want some part of KB for trial. MOO

I know, right! The more I read, the more enraged I became at the deceptions, the manipulations, the FAKE that is KK! I felt assaulted personally thinking that there are people like her walking around free - looking for something or someone they want - something or someone that belongs to another. Because you know, people like KK only want people and things that others have... they are thieves at heart. I hate her passionately.
Ha! Get in line.

She’s a horrible human being, and as I’ve said from the beginning, she deserves to be crucified for even the smallest involvement in all of this.

What we learned today was even worse than I thought. I didn’t think she helped clean up the crime scene, nor did I think that she actually made efforts to kill Kelsey herself.

Even without all of that though, she had Kelsey’s life in her hands, and she simply didn’t do what any decent human would.

That’s unforgivable, and I hope she pays a price for the rest of her life, even if that doesn’t mean jail.

KK told CBI Agent Slater that Frazee picked up Berreth's burnt remains and told her that he'd either toss them in a river or the dump.

I believe that explains the ongoing landfill search. Prosecutors want some part of KB for trial. MOO
I wasn’t optimistic they’d ever find an intact body, let alone burned bone chips.

She’s out there, but she’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member