IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the title can be changed to evading arrest.

evade

avoid something unpleasant or unwanted, or to manage not to do (something that should be done):

EVADE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
From the article you posted: “Smollett is due in court in Chicago at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.”

He’s not evading anything yet, unless we’re in a “back to the future” situation right now. Lol

And again, I see no evidence or link to such indicating he has in fact been arrested. Maybe the rules on this thread are different from the rest of the site.

Last edited:
From the article you posted: “Smollett is due in court in Chicago at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.”

He’s not evading anything yet, unless we’re in a “back to the future” situation right now. Lol

And again, I see no evidence or link to such indicating he has in fact been arrested. Maybe the rules on this thread are different from the rest of the site.

That's not from the article I posted, but ok. o_O

I suggest contacting Tricia if you have a problem because we can't change the title. You probably already know that. Lol

That's not from the article I posted, but ok. o_O

I suggest contacting Tricia if you have a problem because we can't change the title. You probably already know that. Lol
My mistake. You didn’t post the article, but you inferred he was evading arrest while that’s not true.

So my burning question is - why did he not use White Friends to pull this stunt off?

If you want to scream racist , homophobic and MAGA attack it would make sense to use your white pals to pull this off, no?!
Because he had no intention of them ever being caught.

He likely planned on them never being identified, therefore, their race didn’t matter.

All he cared about, was having two willing participants.

I just re-watched the JS GMA interview and I feel like he had lots of his lines rehearsed. Some of the lines were cringe-worthy, but he did a decent on lots of it. In case anyone wants to watch

I think it was a HUGE mistake to do this interview, I found the whole interview cringe-worthy. Bizarre! Whatever reason behind the story I believe he is a danger and should always be on some watch list. imo.

What rules on this thread are different? The mods made a simple mistake with the title stating he’s been arrested. CPD contacted his attorneys to negotiate a peaceful surrender according to multiple MSM articles but unfortunately they have not responded or given CPD his whereabouts.

His bond hearing is 1:30 tomorrow afternoon, so we’ll see if he shows up. If not I would think “evading arrest” would be the correct terminology.

He is not a victim.

‘Empire’ Producers Consider Suspending Jussie Smollett (EXCLUSIVE)

"Fox is considering removing Jussie Smollett from production on “Empire.” Sources close to the production told Variety that producers are weighing whether to suspend the actor after he was charged Wednesday in Chicago with filing a false police report.
A spokesperson for 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the series, declined to comment. Smollett’s status on the show may change amid a fluid legal situation."

"A knowledgable source close to the situation said Smollett is expected by Fox to finish his work on the series despite the controversy that erupted around Smollett after he reported to Chicago police that he was the victim of a vicious hate crime."

I think it was a HUGE mistake to do this interview, I found the whole interview cringe-worthy. Bizarre! Whatever reason behind the story I believe he is a danger and should always be on some watch list. imo.

He claims it has forever changed him :rolleyes:

It changed him so much he didn’t even want to call the police for “justice”.

Many moons ago I sold beer to a minor unintentionally while working at a convenience store. Police got all my info, issued me citation maybe. Anyway the nice man in blue told me that i was to consider myself under arrest & I got to finish out my shift etc. SO- I have been "arrested" but never had to go to jail, never had to go in to be booked or anything-just charged. As for JS & "evading", maybe check the statements by LE in this link. To me it implies that they are going to do whatever it takes to bring him in. Jmo

'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett charged with felony disorderly conduct for filing false report after allegedly staging attack: Police

See how words matter.

JS is not “alleged” victim, yet he is an “accused” liar.

In little more than three weeks, 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett goes from victim to accused liar

In little more than three weeks, 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett goes from victim to accused liar

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said "detectives will make contact with (Smollett’s) legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest." The actor was scheduled to appear in court for a bond hearing Thursday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500