CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
I was looking at missing persons from New England for possible identities for victim #15, as I couldn't find any good options from Massachusetts prior to 1972. I came up with 2:

Lynda Joan Hanley missing from Rhode Island since 1971. Similar facial features, such as nose, eyebrows, general face shape and hair color. According to her Charley Project page, it seems that her car was found abandoned in Attleboro, MA, which could possibly connect her to victim 15, as victim 15 was "possibly from Massachusetts". However, Attleboro is in the opposite direction of Maryland and it doesn't seem that she was heading to Maryland.
Original
1117aee6-6e06-4ea4-8de2-26882ebfd1fe.jpeg

Irene LaRosa missing from Connecticut since 1971. She would be a little younger than the estimated age range, but I can't help but notice the facial similarities. Very similar noses, eyebrows, face shape, hair and eye color.
Original
1117aee6-6e06-4ea4-8de2-26882ebfd1fe.jpeg

Thoughts?

Man Who May Be America's Most Prolific Serial Killer Officially Linked To Yet Another Murder
Agatha White Buffalo was found dead and inside a barrel in South Omaha, Nebraska. Authorities there now say she was killed by Samuel Little, who claims to have murdered nearly 100 people.

FEBRUARY 22, 2019

... Little has been officially linked to the murder of a woman in South Omaha, a killing which was previously considered unsolved. Agatha White Buffalo, 34, had been strangled and her body found shoved into a barrel, according to WOWT in Omaha. She’s one of the women Little has confessed to killing and now Omaha Police say her murder has been classified as "exceptionally cleared,” with Little considered to be her killer.

Officials believe that White Buffalo lived on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in South Dakota, according to the Omaha World-Herald. A man found her body, which was upside down inside the barrel, as he was loading it and other barrels into a truck.

White Buffalo is not one of the 16 sketches Little recently drew of victims he has claimed to have killed...."

Man Who May Be America's Most Prolific Serial Killer Officially Linked To Yet Another Murder

Can I impose on you to place the Nebraska confirmation into your EXCELLENT timeline?

Oh my gosh, well... thank you for singing my praises, but absolutely! I'll have it attached as a shared document link this time around so people can make edits, not to mention I updated it with some more information and two additional victims that I glossed over the first time around. I hope this works for everyone!

Samuel Little Victim List

I'm new, so still sitting out how to post side by side images,but could #15 possibly be Cathy Moulton? Cathy went missing in late September of 1971 from Portland Maine. Some accounts I have found had people claiming sightings weeks later.

here's a link: Cathy Marie Moulton – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Georgia Marguerite Allen – The Charley Project

Could she be a possible victim? She went missing around the time he was killing

Given the circumstances under which she disappeared, especially the level of domestic abuse that she was exposed to, I don't exactly have any reason to believe that she is a victim? Makes me wonder as to what happened with her husband and the initial investigation's findings.

Given the circumstances under which she disappeared, especially the level of domestic abuse that she was exposed to, I don't exactly have any reason to believe that she is a victim? Makes me wonder as to what happened with her husband and the initial investigation's findings.

Respectfully, I believe the fact that she worked at a motel and was last seen at the motel in the " early morning hours" could have put her into a higher risk category for stranger abduction. In the 70's, women who were at motels at strange hours alone were preyed upon by male strangers. ( They likely still are to some extent).

It is complicated by the fact that there was domestic discord but she'd moved out, thus had passed the most critical time period for spousal murder. I don't see any mention of children, which would up the likelihood of spousal murder.

Another concern which I can note but not qualify is her extremely low weight as stated at 80-90 pounds with a height of 5'3'' to 5'5''.
She should have weighed at least 115 pounds at 5'3'' tall, using the fast calculation method standard that a woman 5 feet tall has a normal weight of 100 pounds and adding 5 pounds for every inch of height over 5 feet.

As far as I can tell, looking at the known victims of Samuel Little, there was no typical victim, there was no preferred place to find victims.. If he was in the area, he could have seen her and abducted her to assault and murder if she was working alone. Whether or not she was working alone is not clearly stated, nor is the early AM time clarified as 1AM or the more usual 6-7AM if she was in the housekeeping dept.

I'd consider her a possibility for one of his victims, just because he killed women wherever he found them, but think DV= related murder or murder by a different stranger than Little is also a high possibility.
She would be easy to subdue and abduct because she was either ill or malnourished from another cause. This might have gone against her in a significant way, sadly.

Was he in California at any point during the years 1970, 1971, and 1972?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back