CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was all face-saving stuff KB said to comply with her faith community and to made her unmarried pregnancy less of a black mark on the name of her family.

I don't believe HE gave her any ring or any sincere discussion of a wedding. If she had a ring, I believe she would have bought it herself. I also think the August visit to the SDA center for depression probably was because she realized he was not ever going to marry her and legitimize her child.

I think that's when she realized what a bad position she was in. She was buying a condo, so that complicated making a move. I'd be surprised if she knew that under Colorado law, as I understand it, she couldn't move out-of-state with Baby K without PF's OK. The work commute was wearing her down and obviously if there had been good job prospects closer to home, she would have gone for them. She's geographically isolated from her family and friends, it doesn't appear that PF's family and friends ever embraced her, and her work friends were hours away.

And yes, I think that's also when she realized he probably wasn't ever going to marry her. I think in early 2017 she told someone at work she wasn't sure when they were getting married, but she hoped soon. I remember thinking that at the time of the conversation, she must have been in the earlier months of her pregnancy. It seems to me that whoever she was talking to might have known she was pregnant, but I could be wrong about that.

And this is absolute textbook behavior by a Narcissist.

He seeks out the empathic partner and keeps testing her by abusing her in some respect.

I didn't know these kinds of people existed until much later in my dating life. When I read about it and saw the pattern it was immediately obvious and I quickly got rid of my seemingly perfect guy.

I wouldn't have been able to see the manipulation and Narcissistic abuse at KB's age. I would have just wondered what was wrong with ME that I couldn't fix the relationship

Yup. A lot of us have learned it the hard way, and some don't live long enough to learn it at all. It's heartbreaking and a failure of us as a society.

The barn at the Nash ranch where PF stored the tote bag containing KB's body until he brought it to the ranchette to burn.

I've wondered if this Nash Ranch belongs to PF family or is it a place he leases for cattle or to store hay or what? Do we have any idea why he chose this place to hide her body? I would guess the stain on the haystack was in the shape of the tote, maybe? If so, that would add credibility to KK story.

I know one thing for sure, she wouldn't be living in the same house with my children and me. I wonder if she still lives there?
Well she got fired so she needs to live somewhere for free. Honestly, if I were the husband I would not be letting her see the children. They could maybe talk on the phone but that's it. This woman is attempted murderer/accessory to murder at least.

When you are being abused, you want to hide it from friends and family - you even lie to yourself. I think it's equal parts denial that it's happening and shame, because abusers groom their victims. The KB-PF relationship is classic: geographically isolated from family and friends, demanding schedule leaving little time to build new friendships, his constant criticism and anger, vented in a way that makes her feel responsible - and makes her willing to suffer to make him feel a little better.

It's also quite possible that her family and others cautioned her about moving too fast with a guy she had met on the internet - because things did move rather quickly by some standards: internet meeting, move to Colorado, baby. If things started to go bad, she wouldn't want to hurt her family and friends by confirming their worst fears. She'd want to hope that it was just a temporary rough patch.

And you have just defined a relationship with a Narcissist. The features are striking in their classic behavior. Love bombing, isolation, the degrading, the manipulation.

If you are unfamiliar with how a Narcissist thinks and behaves, this site might have some articles worth reading about. Once you have experienced this, you recognize it Instantly.

Knowing the Narcissist

And this is absolute textbook behavior by a Narcissist.

He seeks out the empathic partner and keeps testing her by abusing her in some respect.

I didn't know these kinds of people existed until much later in my dating life. When I read about it and saw the pattern it was immediately obvious and I quickly got rid of my seemingly perfect guy.

I wouldn't have been able to see the manipulation and Narcissistic abuse at KB's age. I would have just wondered what was wrong with ME that I couldn't fix the relationship
It happened to me as well at an older age than KB. After the fact, I googled and found out what it was.

Well she got fired so she needs to live somewhere for free. Honestly, if I were the husband I would not be letting her see the children. They could maybe talk on the phone but that's it. This woman is attempted murderer/accessory to murder at least.

If I was an ex of this woman, I would be in deep talks with LE, including the FBI on how to legally remove my children and myself from ever having to come in contact with her. I wonder if an order of protection would be issued against her

I think that's when she realized what a bad position she was in. She was buying a condo, so that complicated making a move. I'd be surprised if she knew that under Colorado law, as I understand it, she couldn't move out-of-state with Baby K without PF's OK. The work commute was wearing her down and obviously if there had been good job prospects closer to home, she would have gone for them. She's geographically isolated from her family and friends, it doesn't appear that PF's family and friends ever embraced her, and her work friends were hours away.

And yes, I think that's also when she realized he probably wasn't ever going to marry her. I think in early 2017 she told someone at work she wasn't sure when they were getting married, but she hoped soon. I remember thinking that at the time of the conversation, she must have been in the earlier months of her pregnancy. It seems to me that whoever she was talking to might have known she was pregnant, but I could be wrong about that.
PF's attitude of "YOU'VE got a mess to clean up"? Hmm? Almost sounds like KK was a lot more involved than she is letting on.

From your link Kelsey Berreth murder conspiracy fueled by affair between Patrick Frazee, Idaho nurse, documents say

In fact, Lee drove to G's house in Idaho to pick up G's 2012 black Volkswagen Jetta and then drove to Colorado to sanitize the Berreth's home after Frazee allegedly pummeled his fiance to death with a baseball bat in her living room. When investigators interviewed MG, she acknowledged that Lee's explanation of going to her house was an alibi in case her husbnad called to see where she was, the document said.

When police interviewed Lee about her trip to Colorado on Dec. 14, Lee again lied to her husband, telling him she had actually gone to Colorado around Thanksgiving to see a horse she and Frazee owned together, the document said. She told her husband she thought "someone set her up," the document said.

When investigators interviewed CL, he divulged that his wife and Frazee had dated in college and that they were involved in a sexual relationship during at least 2016 and possibly 2017, the record said.

"CL did not want any of the details of the affair, and did not have further information regarding their relationship to provide," the document said.

*removed names*, replaced with initials
Being that she is a divorced woman, KK is extremely worried about what her ex husband thinks. Why?? She does a lot of the CMA with people.
CL didnt seem to know about the current affair and seems like after LE visit he has washed his hands of her.

More evidence of a Dominant/Submissive relationship between PF and KKL.

She's desperate for his approval - so she buys baby clothes to continue the interaction with him, rather than push him away because of his "betrayal".

And each time she does this, he knows he can push her farther to do his bidding. It's not love on his part at all, it's dominance and manipulation.
Yes for sure. You have summed that up perfectly.

Well it could have also been a pile of straw which would have a different color, some use it for bedding.
The discoloration of the hay pile is not big for me because sometimes hay goes bad or you will get two deliveries and one will be a different color from the other.
If she was in that "tote" on top she was not there long enough for a tall pile of bales to be discolored and I believe KK said that when they returned for the tote that PF used a machine to take it down which means it was tall if true. Why he did not use one to get it up there who knows. I am not banking on much KK has to say.

Yeah, I think this is inconsequential

The body was inside the black tote when in the Nash barn, correct? The tote was not described as damaged or leaking so unless there was a large amount of blood on the outside, there wasn't really enough fluid to have stained a hay bale and it wasn't there long enough to be sun-faded, so this doesn't seem very plausible to me

But then I don't have a barn, or hay bales, or a black tote like that

Yeah, I think this is inconsequential

The body was inside the black tote when in the Nash barn, correct? The tote was not described as damaged or leaking so unless there was a large amount of blood on the outside, there wasn't really enough fluid to have stained a hay bale and it wasn't there long enough to be sun-faded, so this doesn't seem very plausible to me

But then I don't have a barn, or hay bales, or a black tote like that
It may seem inconsequential, but I was curious about that as well.

I believe I missed it but how do we know for certain that KK was not in Colorado on November 22? Is this true fact or is this from testimony? Testimony doesn’t prove a thing when it comes from the lying mouth of a psychopath.
i keep wondering the same thing. Where did KK spend Thanksgiving? You would think with her family, but I haven't seen anybody say she was with them. I do think its possible that she was PF. She has no problem with driving all night to get back and forth.
Also, when does this woman work? She has a lot of free time!! Plus, since it is TG, why wasn't she with her children?? It seems like she doesn't spend much time with them and all her free time is spent driving to see PF. JMO

It may seem inconsequential, but I was curious about that as well.
I think if the tote was on top of the hay for two days it would discolor it slightly, something like if you set it on grass for two days. Maybe not quite as much, but some kind of indentation, and slight color change from the moisture between the tote and the hay. Yes, I'm guessing as usual.

I'm not sure I understand your question? This is a direct quote from a media member.....not my opinion

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

"Police followed Frazee into a Waste Management transfer station in Divide, CO, on Dec. 18. We learned they wanted to search this Waste Management landfill on Jan. 17. They haven't searched it yet. That's what starts on Tuesday"
Is this a different landfill from the one that PF and 2 friends went to prior? Thanks in advance.

I recall that there was within the prelim that she burned the phone that was hers and KB's in her front yard right when she got back home. I can't seem to find that link.

But I do have this information which you are discussing about the interview with her husband. Which makes me think, if she burned her phone the day she got back on the 25th, the attached screenshot shows that she did not ask her husband until the 4th to get a new phone.

Ummmm....

What phone was she using between the 25th and the 4th if she burned her phone in the front yard when she got home?

Or am I getting information wrong? Does anybody remember as to what phone(s) were burned in the front yard? I can't find link or recall where I read that.

TIA

ETA, reattached link of screenshot which did not work the first time
When you think about this- first, Patrick and Krystal allegedly burned Kelsey's body in SF's front yard.

Then Krystal allegedly burns her phone and Kelsey's in her front yard.

These two are either some special kind of stupid, or brazen as hell. Imagine doing these two evil acts in your mother's and ex husband's front yard? Wow.

I forgot about that. Perhaps one of those trash bags wasn't quite as clean as KK thought and that's why the cadaver dog alerted on or near KB's car. I thought it meant PF must have carried KB's body to the truck.

Something I can't fit in are the bloody socks found in KB's car. It doesn't fit any scenario put forth by the DA. Both socks reacted so it isn't as if KB maybe had a sore on one foot and left socks in her car. Why are KB's bloody socks in her car?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Defense asking about cadaver dog actions in the home. The handler reported the dog was interested in a pair of Kelsey’s underwear. Dog also alerted near Kelsey’s Toyota. Defense asked if the car was searched. Slater said yes. A pair of socks reacted with reacting test. @KOAA

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Socks came from the search of the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members