Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might have been better him being released on bail (with passport confiscated) rather than being on remand

I read earlier that Christopher Halliwell was arrested because he slipped up while being tracked by police and pretty much lead them to the victim, if PR was on bail he would be watched like a hawk and might slip up and go visit where Libby’s body is or something

Whereas when he is on remand they can’t even question him on anything Libby related
Isnt it usualy the case that perpetrators tend to revisit the scene of their crime?

Looks like they didn’t specify Libby’s clothing. Do they think someone entered the park in one outfit and left in a
Interesting that they were asking neighbours today specifically if they had found items of discarded clothing Police search neighbours' gardens in desperate hunt for missing Libby Squire | Daily Mail Online

Looks like they didn’t specify Libby’s clothing. Do they think someone entered the park in one outfit and left in another?

Unless a certain item of clothing is missing from their earlier search perhaps?

Why would the cyclist be dressing someone? Are you suggesting there was someone incapable of dressing themselves?
The quote was the cyclist returned with a change of clothes. Not he returned having changed into other clothes. Who are the clothes intended for and which clothes are we seeking!?

I already posted this in a previous thread, but my theory is that the cyclist and runner knew each other.

The runner could have been running from something he may have done in the park, contacted the cyclist to bring him other clothes (perhaps had DNA or blood over his clothing)

Cyclist goes back and gets rid of the orange jacket the runner was wearing, whilst the runner walks round another way to the start of Oak Road again (where he originally came from).

The runner and cyclist then walk together from Oak Road towards Clough Road. They may have “finished something off” or removed evidence, which the runner originally was doing before he got disturbed, which explains why he was running.

The two walkers, one has a white hat like the cyclist, the person next to them are wearing black trousers like the runner.

This would explain why the police were searching for discarded clothing.

Last edited:
The quote was the cyclist returned with a change of clothes. Not he returned having changed into other clothes. Who are the clothes intended for and which clothes are we seeking!?
Oh, ok get you now, sorry I misunderstood. I meant that in theory if something bad happened in the park, someone may have had bloodstained clothing and sent for a change of clothes. I have no idea what clothes are being sought as I have no idea what anyone was wearing.
ETA martenwearer explained it so much better there.

Also talking about the drains and rivers - wouldn't the water be frozen during the night? I thought the night she went missing, Hull had snow/a lot of ice.

If she did end up in the water, this would have prevented her from flowing down stream? Then the next morning she would have been in the same place, and surely someone would have seen her in the frozen water?

Oh, ok get you now, sorry I misunderstood. I meant that in theory if something bad happened in the park, someone may have had bloodstained clothing and sent for a change of clothes. I have no idea what clothes are being sought as I have no idea what anyone was wearing.
ETA martenwearer explained it so much better there.
No worries, i’ll scroll back!

I already posted this in a previous thread, but my theory is that the cyclist and runner knew each other.

The runner could have been running from something he may have done in the park, contacted the cyclist to bring him other clothes (perhaps had DNA or blood over his clothing)

Cyclist goes back and gets rid of the orange jacket the runner was wearing, whilst the runner walks round another way to the start of Oak Road again (where he originally came from).

The runner and cyclist then walk together from Oak Road towards Clough Road. They may have “finished something off” or removed evidence, which the runner originally was doing before he got disturbed, which explains why he was running.

The two walkers, one has a white hat like the cyclist, the person next to them are wearing black trousers like the runner.

This would explain why the police were searching for discarded clothing.

The runner turned walker left the park prior to the cyclist entering it I understood, so, a tad too late to take change of clothes to disguise him? Also, the police are asking now for the three walking males to come forward, so presumably the cyclist has announced himself to them, unlikely if he is involved with dodgy wardrobe changes possibly...

The runner turned walker left the park prior to the cyclist entering it I understood, so, a tad too late to take change of clothes to disguise him? Also, the police are asking now for the three walking males to come forward, so presumably the cyclist has announced himself to them, unlikely if he is involved with dodgy wardrobe changes possibly...
Is running man one of the three walking males? I can't find an updated report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod