CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And doesn’t his known mistreatment of animals go back to at least high school? This guy didn’t need drugs. I think this has been the way he ticks for a very long time.

Quite so. IMO, PF is a monstrous psychopath who got a dopamine rush to his brain when he inflicted control and pain on animals and humans.

I think the entire "drugs/stimulants" insinuation needs to be taken off the table.

YES, PF, according to the Affidavit asked KK to procure ambien and valium to place in KB's coffee.
No, that stupid plan bombed.

This is pretty evil but simple: we have a cold-blooded, brutal control freak PF who decided he wouldn't let KB start a new life with baby K (who he thought was HIS possession, I don't think he's capable of loving his own child) and decided to enlist his old flame KK, who still had the hots for him, to do the dirty deed.

When that failed, he blindfolded and beat KB to death with a bat, instructed KK to clean up and create a ruse, and thought he had pulled one over LE.

Ultimately, PF is the one who plotted and planned to murder the mother of his child in a vile way. He wanted others to do the dirty deed so he could keep his lily hands "clean" and when that failed he took matters into his own hands.

What KK did was despicable and unforgivable.

But the mastermind was the manipulative psychopath PF.

IMO there is no real justice in this case.

KB isn't coming back to live a happy, full life with baby K as she deserves.

KK was involved from the start. I think she's lower than pond-scum for going along with the plan and not going to LE, but at the end of the day, if her turning state's witness to cop a plea means that PF is locked up for life, I'm ok with that.
She'll have a reviled reputation forever, no escaping that!

She's disgusting, but he is more dangerous and would likely kill again unless he's behind bars LWOP. I don't believe KK has the same urge as PF, and its doubtful she will commit further crimes because she cooked her own goose and is paying the (much smaller than she DESERVES:mad: )price.

MOO

Last edited:
Yet another thing that has me scratching my head in this case, so um, PF told or asked KK to take KB’s remains to Idaho right?

Before the bonfire.

So she was totally gonna fit 6 trash bags and that big tote in that Toyota Corolla?

Logistics ain’t their strong suit.

It’s entirely possible that he used drugs, but drug use is not a requirement.

Lots of people have anger issues.

Lots of people keep weird hours.

This guy had a plan, and he was dedicated to carrying it out.

I think he was awake all night Wednesday, because he planned to kill Kelsey in some sort of shooting event.

Something changed, and he ultimately decided to kill her on Thanksgiving.

He was too busy to sleep.
I wonder who,and where his friend was that picked up the package from Kelsey's was from the 21st- the 25th forward. maybe they were lying in wait for Kelsey, when she checked on the cows,but got spooked for one reason,or another.
MOO

I can’t wait to hear PF’s story when the trial comes!

After KK’s told her version, my thoughts are PF will add in missing pieces that KK conveniently left out or twisted.

We were all floored as to the actual involvement KK admitted to, but we have only heard a tip of the iceberg compared to her actual involvement. JMO.

I can’t wait to hear PF’s story when the trial comes!

After KK’s told her version, my thoughts are PF will add in missing pieces that KK conveniently left out or twisted.

We were all floored as to the actual involvement KK admitted to, but we have only heard a tip of the iceberg compared to her actual involvement. JMO.

If he doesn't plea - he's blaming KK. It's going to get even uglier than it already is.
jmo

New term for me once again on WS - What in the world is a Tweaker (so I'll know one when I see one)?!
Sorry--should've said Methamphetamine user. It's an illicit drug that knuckleheads use to get speeded up. (Some combine it with Heroin, to keep from falling asleep).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the clarification.

And I'm behind a few pages, so someone may have already cleared this up for me.

On Tippy's timeline, Greeley was stated as a stop on Nov 23-Nov 24 trip from Idaho to WP. I did go look at the affidavit, but it is has a lot less detail than the hearing did, and Greeley is not mentioned. I read tweets as the hearing unfolded, and remember KK saying she stayed in Greeley, but I don't remember the context, so I'll need to go find the circumstances of that stay.

The Greeley stop on Nov 23 was taken from a tweet which was in error. The tweet was corrected about two hours later to say the Greeley stop was in Sept, and not November.

Also @Tippy Lynn has posted she is aware of her timeline error, and corrections are moving forward. Copy @MyBelle

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Now talking about her Nov. 23 visit. Krystal told Slater that her aunt was looking for a particular horse trailer. Krystal reached out to Frazee. She rented a car to drive, stopped for a night in Greeley. Then drove to Woodland Park area. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

10:54 AM - 19 Feb 2019 pst

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
CBI Agent Slater retakes the stand. The horse trailer-Starbucks incident was Sept. 23 (I misheard earlier that it was Nov.). Slater says Frazee was angry, but told Kenney she had another chance on Oct. 15. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

12:35 PM - 19 Feb 2019 pst

basically...everything she was not or could not have. So shallow, but I think true in this case. And I think that's what his defense will be..KK did it because PF is so desirable and KK was a shallow jealous faded rodeo queen. (barf)
they are all so lame
Well it's going to be hard getting past the phone evidence, showing who was where,and when. What PF told CB, and police. The timeline,and video footage too.
MOO

Yes, it would have taken an awful lot to kill someone. You would think being a nurse, she would know that. There is no way it would have been a sure thing. Imo

I thought in her narrative, as relayed by Slater, she says something such as : 'PF asked me to get drugs which I could do because I am a nurse.' It sounded more boastful and fake than real- as if she thought being a nurse made her especially valuable to PF, but that in reality, it would not be easy to get any drugs and she never really did get any. Maybe I read her quoted words differently than others and maybe she did do something illegal at the hospital and is now just CYA-ing.

But that's a stereotypical gender construct based on sexism. There are many women who aren't natural mothers or caregivers at all and many men who are. I mean I get it. I have that reaction that a mother could conspire to kill another mother.

But when it goes so far as to place blame on her that doesn't belong or to find her more culpable or more evil, I draw the line.

In all fairness, Gitana, I think the degree of her involvement and the lack of being held accountable has been shocking. She was literally up to her elbows in Kelsey's blood and stated that she actually drove there to kill Kelsey, herself. Yes, she didn't kill Kelsey but her level of involvement is the closest thing to it. If the situations were reversed and it was KK who murdered CL and we found out PF had the kind of involvement in it that she's had in Kelsey's death, I believe we'd wanting PF to hang, too. At least, that's my opinion.

Yet another thing that has me scratching my head in this case, so um, PF told or asked KK to take KB’s remains to Idaho right?

Before the bonfire.

So she was totally gonna fit 6 trash bags and that big tote in that Toyota Corolla?

I believe KB’s car was the Toyota Corolla and according to the arrest affadavit, KK had borrowed a VW Passat froma friend. But yes, same difference. Likely a smallish sedan without a lot of cargo room.

Huge fail in the logistics department, unless he just meant to bring back the ashes of the items post-burn?

JMO

In all fairness, Gitana, I think the degree of her involvement and the lack of being held accountable has been shocking. She was literally up to her elbows in Kelsey's blood and stated that she actually drove there to kill Kelsey, herself. Yes, she didn't kill Kelsey but her level of involvement is the closest thing to it. If the situations were reversed and it was KK who murdered CL and we found out PF had the kind of involvement in it that she's had in Kelsey's death, I believe we'd wanting PF to hang, too. At least, that's my opinion.
This and now I’m gone.

Here's what we have coming up on the calendar:

February 26, 2019 - Tuesday

• Authorities are planning to search the Midway Landfill in Fountain, CO for KB’s remains. (Whatever is collected at the Waste Management (WM) site in Divide is trucked daily to the WM landfill in Fountain).

March 4, 2019 - Monday

• PF - Legal Argument Hearing - 8:30 am
Inmate #: 2018001543
Booking #: 18-02029
Case #: D602018CR330

March 11, 2019 - Monday
  • PF Wrongful Death - Scheduling and Planning Conference - 1:30 pm
Case: 19-cv-00027-PAB-KMT

April 4, 2019 - Thursday
  • Disposition Hearing (Custody) - 8:30am
Case #: D602018JV26
Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

April 8, 2019 - Monday
  • PF - Arraignment - 8:30 am

June 24, 2019 - Monday
  • KK- Review Hearing - 11 am - Teller County
Case #: D602019CR17
(KK is allowed to appear for review hearings by phone until closer to sentencing)

Meth user. But they have pretty obvious body issues, lots of picking at their own face creates sores. He doesn't even remotely look like a tweeker to me.

Jeeze. He is SO not a "tweeker" ! (Just as an aside, skin picking is not strictly a meth issue there is disorder called Excoriation which is anxiety/ocd mental health issue.)

Last edited:

Before the bonfire.

Lmao

• Authorities are planning to search the Midway Landfill in Fountain, CO for KB’s remains. (Whatever is collected at the Waste Management (WM) site in Divide is trucked daily to the WM landfill in Fountain).

March 4, 2019 - Monday

March 11, 2019 - Monday

April 4, 2019 - Thursday

April 8, 2019 - Monday

June 24, 2019 - Monday
(KK is allowed to appear for review hearings by phone until closer to sentencing)
Curious why by phone,and not video,or in person.

March 4, 2019 - Monday

March 11, 2019 - Monday

April 4, 2019 - Thursday

April 8, 2019 - Monday

June 24, 2019 - Monday

What exactly happens at a review hearing? Will KK be required to be at all hearings to be questioned or when will she be called to the stand to do the face to face with PF?

Do you know the timeline on when they got back to the ranchette, after retrieving Kelsey's body from Nash ranch and when she left for Idaho? I was under the impression that she was there for the duration of the fire and someone posted about her taking a nap after.

Actually, I’m not sure if we know when she left for Idaho.

It does sound like she was there for the duration of the fire, as one of the live reports from the courtroom, used the phrase “after the fire.”

The same applies though, whether she was napping or on the road——that she didn’t see what he did with the remains.

Whether that is true or not, there’s no way to know for sure.

But with all that she admitted to, I just can’t see her leaving that part out.

IIRC, the phone pings would indicate that she got back to Idaho early in the morning. Working backwards from that and guessing at a twelve-hour drive, she must have left Colorado late afternoon - somewhere around 3-5 PM.

If she left Idaho late in the afternoon, arrived in Colorado early in the morning, cleaned for three-four hours, that gets her to around noonish. She eats at Sonic, meets up with Patrick, gets the body, takes it to his place and burns it.

I'm sure I saw something where she said they watched the fire burn for three or four hours - I wondered if they stood outside the whole time. I don't see how that could have been true, but all of the timelines involved seem awfully tight to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX