CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the camp that thinks KK is an equal to PF in the danger department. Just because she backed out of killing this time (if you are one to believe what she says), does not mean she isn’t capable of killing in the future or that she hasn’t done so in the past. I do believe she and PF were a lethal combination. Ok so maybe she was in Idaho the day KB was killed. We will have to wait for trial to see if LE is right about everything. But she definitely has the heart of a murderer. This is a sick, twisted woman who should not be on the streets. There is just no way a normal human being could go clean up after a murderer and then go celebrate with friends in Vegas. Since the DA is only prosecuting one person, yes I am glad it is PF. But come on....

Now if you wanna call me sexist, please feel free.

I'm confused by that, too. Is it that:
1. They do have pics of KK entering/exiting and didn't present it at the hearing because she admitted to it; or
2. KK approached and exited the condo from a different angle, thus not triggering the camera's motion sensor (IIRC she parked down the street and walked over; I will look for a link); or
3. The neighbor overwrote the camera pics; or
4. The neighbor's camera was inactive on that day/at those times.
?
I believe LE has more video linking both of them to KB's townhome than was shared. JMO

I have a lot of questions. Why is she living with her ranching, rodeo, cattle, horse and Australian Shepard breeding ‘ex’ husband since divorcing in 2016? How many of those trips to Colorado also involved ranch animal business between them- was it just KK involved in the business transactions with PF or was her ex also acquainted more than he lets on. Who’s male DNA was in KB’s sink? Why does PF say he’s being railroaded. Obviously KK is throwing him under the bus, but is there more to the story?

What if she WAS present at the time of the murder. Maybe she drove BACK from woodland park to hometown and then back to the murder scene to throw off any suspition? Hey, I know it’s a far stretch but this entire scenario has me out of my own head. I mean, this woman has to be lying even just a little bit, right?! If she drove 12 hours to clean up a murder scene for her love, there’s no telling how far they both went to throw of the investigation even further. So many horrible details

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

Hold the phone, sister.

If KK left Idaho at 6:30 p.m. on November 23, and arrived in Woodland Park, CO, at 7:30 a.m. the next morning, November 24, there is no way she stayed anywhere for the night, let alone Greeley, CO.

What am I missing?

I just double-checked Google maps, and driving straight to Woodland Park from Twin Falls (via Greeley) is 11 hours, 26 minutes. And KK would have to drive THROUGH Woodland Park and on to Florissant to get the keys to KB's townhouse from the gate at PF's place, and then BACK to Woodland Park. Adding another hour plus or minus to KK's drive time.

An fyi: Driving straight from Idaho via Salt Lake City and Grand Junction to WP, which would take a driver through Florissant on the way to WP, is 11 hours 45 minutes.

Either route, I don't see how KK stays anywhere for the night.
hat if

I have a lot of questions. Why is she living with her ranching, rodeo, cattle, horse and Australian Shepard breeding ‘ex’ husband since divorcing in 2016? How many of those trips to Colorado also involved ranch animal business between them- was it just KK involved in the business transactions with PF or was her ex also acquainted more than he lets on. Who’s male DNA was in KB’s sink? Why does PF say he’s being railroaded. Obviously KK is throwing him under the bus, but is there more to the story?

The divorce was final in Aug 2018, not 2016.

We have no information about her ex as he is not named as being part of the criminal acts and it's probably against WS TOS to sleuth him any farther. I'm sure LE would have interviewed and fully investigated him as they shared a residence where she reports destroying evidence ( KB's phone and a burner phone, and who knows what else)

I'm sure he'd rather not ever have his name mentioned in connection with hers ever again.

Do we know where the neighbor's surveillance camera was located. Was it looking towards her condo to the left? If so, it would see people entering and parking, but it would not see somebody at the specific door.

It would only see somebody approaching it from the parking lot.

If somebody approached the home from the rear of it, would that surveillance camera have caught it? I guess that's one thing for this case we have not found out is where was the surveillance camera. Was it to the left of the home where it caught the parking lot and her entrance door, or was it to the right of the home across the street or it would only catch the people from that parking lot and miss people coming in from the back, eg . If they were walking and entered not through the parking lot[/QUOTE

I like this comment! Who knows, KK was already stalking KB and making up lies to get closer to her. She could have been creeping around her place for day, weeks even. How do we know FOR SURE that KK wasn’t already in KB’s place before, during and after the crime? If there is footage of everything else, surely there has to be some that isn’t out of the box yet. I thought, even if KK parked at the community lot down the street, she had to have been caught lurking or walking towards her place at SOME point. Even if she went in a back door or through a window, KK has to be seen somewhere along the line, IMO

Gosh, I hate defending her at any point in all of this, but for some reason, I don't get the vibe that she harmed any of her patients, or anyone else in her life, in this manner.

This was personal to her. She's been carrying a torch for Patrick for many years. Kelsey was in the way of getting the love of her life back.
I agree KK might not have physically harmed anyone else <like patients>, but I believe she's been a raging manipulator for years....KK is more than a has been rodeo queen, I think she is a major drama queen.

KK likes being the center of attention, and KB got her 'man' and gave her man a beautiful baby girl. Once her divorce was final she wasn't going to allow that to continue.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member