UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was deemed to be a psychopath are you saying that the court/law would never even try to rehabilitate him? Meaning in would be completely off the table for him after that..or just that you personally believe he couldn't be rehabilitated/that it wouldn't work?
Imo they still try and rehabilitate psycopaths no matter what their age Robert Mone and Thomas McCulloch being 2 that i know off that served 46-47 years in carstairs mainly They actually killed 3 people and severly wounded 3 other people during their 1976 breakout from carstairs but McCulloch is now in community housed in Dundee despite warnings that he is an evil psycopath

If he was deemed to be a psychopath are you saying that the court/law would never even try to rehabilitate him? Meaning in would be completely off the table for him after that..or just that you personally believe he couldn't be rehabilitated/that it wouldn't work?
There must be some conditioning that can wrap the psychopathic tendencies up in cotton wool but those tendencies would always be there and a lot of it is from early development that cannot simply be undone .
Sorry for answering for someone else's post just wanted to input a view.
Also perhaps prison is not the best place for conditioning as we have seen it can build career criminals and encourage them in many cases although this is different for different types of crime and personality.
In AC case is segregated from the general prison population and by all accounts does not integrate with anyone in prison only with guards at the moment but for how long and the effect of this is unknown (by me at least although there will be studies and opinions on this by those in the know)and how it will affect his development.

No he doesn't tick every single one at all. And, as I posted earlier, many teenagers show these traits, its part of their brain 'growing up', it doesn't mean all teenagers are psychopaths.

This is the article - Criminologist 'hasn
No he doesn't tick every single one at all. And, as I posted earlier, many teenagers show these traits, its part of their brain 'growing up', it doesn't mean all teenagers are psychopaths.

This is the article - [URL='https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/criminologist-hasnt-seen-enough-brand-14038579']Criminologist 'hasn't seen enough' to brand Alesha killer a psychopath

't seen enough' to brand Alesha killer a psychopath[/URL]

Same criminologist also states on here in reply to a posters letter re previous post that the reason he does not see AC as psychopath is because he has not had time to give it careful consideration.
Although he did pass a psychology report pre trial I wonder the effectiveness of this and how it would be possible to dupe the test especially if you are trying to portray yourself as innocent

That's interesting, thanks.
There's a gap of 1 hour and 9 minutes between the friends leaving the house (after he said that he wanted to get stoned) and him trying to contact RM (for drugs presumably)
There's no CCTV images of him leaving the house possibly because they haven't released it or it doesn't exist - I wonder if it's possible that he left the house before 1.54am looking for drugs?
Was it ever established that got any that night?
According to trial manuscript the first time leaving was at 1.54 am(CCTV not released) and there is no mention of him getting any weed between then and the the prosecution cases CCTV of carrying a child at 2.27am or at any point

Last edited:
What day did the grandpa take Alesha off the island?
and did he claim he took her to a party but got the day wrong? and then found another party for her to go to?
It is reported in Scottish Sun . 1st July I believe

If you read the article and with some of the recent reporting yes I think there’s a link between them but not her perhaps her children . But then again Paedophilic people are probably drawn to each other . Don’t think the rothesay tourist trade will be on the increase shame I went there as a child a few times . Now we just stick to Millport for a wee day trip

I doesnt bear thinking about!! I hope her children don’t still live with her!
I can't help but think the darkweb was used at some point. I don't think he's gone from sitting in his room to leaving the house and doing what he did without some kind of influence. JMO. Not saying this is true. Could be a load of codswallop.

His behaviour clearly escalated. Some rumours (if true) that haven't been broadcast yet are disturbing in regards to having a lock on bedroom.

I don't know how much is in the highland dancing thing but it seems like it could have some kind of factor. I think AC would have seen FB/IG posts of AM. He was probably fantasising about it for a while, I doubt she was the only child though.

His behviour continually being swept under the carpet, mixed with severe mental health problems probably made him believe he could get away with anything.

Last edited:
I'm expressing my opinion which I'm entitled to and I appreciate you have yours .

Sorry I didn’t mean to sound rude. I don’t believe half these stories now. It’s the press taking short cuts and paying for any old story. The lady in question was making silly claims about him looking evil as a baby...despite him not even being on the island at this time. She also claimed he attacked her son/daughter (never specified) but leaves no signs of injury. the police investigate and she is the one arrested for assault. No idea what happened but this idea it’s proof this lad was about to kill is nonsense. Either people are cashing in or the law enforcement are as useful as the chuckle brothers...and one of them has passed away

Sorry I didn’t mean to sound rude. I don’t believe half these stories now. It’s the press taking short cuts and paying for any old story. The lady in question was making silly claims about him looking evil as a baby...despite him not even being on the island at this time. She also claimed he attacked her son/daughter (never specified) but leaves no signs of injury. the police investigate and she is the one arrested for assault. No idea what happened but this idea it’s proof this lad was about to kill is nonsense. Either people are cashing in or the law enforcement are as useful as the chuckle brothers...and one of them has passed away

Mum saved kid, 10, battered by Aaron Campbell - but he claimed she attacked HIM

He was 10 when it happened so he was on the island. She didn't say he was like Damien when he was a baby, she said he reminded her of him. We have no reason to disbelieve her, where as he is a narcissistic, pathological lying murderer.

Yeah he was 10 at the time if the alleged attack but she does say he was just 2 when she first met him and he looked like Damien from the omen.

He probably visited the island before then. I don't think you'd randomly move from Shropshire to Bute on a whim without any previous links or visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidreeft