UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he must have known that you cannot get away with murder?
No, I genuinely believe he thought he would get away with it - just like he had gotten away with so many other smaller misdemeanours over the years....I am quite sure he may have gotten away with some pretty awful stuff that NO ONE knows about as well. The rumours circulating are just these snippets that he was caught out doing.

I mean that she died whilst he was raping her,significant pressure to the face and neck (IMO) caused while he was holding her down and likely smothering her screams.
God I really didn't want to voice that,I was hoping my point was implied.
Know what you mean. It's one thing analysing the CCTV and that's chilling enough without thinking about the actual crime and that's from a distance!

Maybe if he truly was suicidal he didn't think he would be around to have to deal with it? Either way, I think the actual consequences of his actions was the furthest thing from his mind that night.

I always thought that the knife he took out could possibly be to do with self harming himself. He told his friend he was suicidal and thinking about harming himself.. I wondered if that was the original reason for it

And it was said in court he had a history of self harm too

I think that he lost all sense of reality - and still has. Not to be glib but it sounds like he went into a fantasy world influenced by drugs, his possible mental disorder/s, possible family issues and his constant escape into viewing dark genres of entertainment. IMO
I 'd like to see part, or all of that theory interpreted professionally.

As clever as AC (and him mum) thought he was, he's really been pretty stupid when you look at all the facts. For his age, he would have known about DNA/semen evidence on a body and the damning CCTV in his own house. OK, i think it's pretty obvious he didn't go out that night with murder in mind and when things took a twist his brain just melted (alchol and drugs ofcourse would have played a part).
He could have hidden the body in a place MUCH harder to find (to give him time to construst his perfect alibi/wipe any CCTV/clothing evidence etc). If that is him carrying the body past the other CCTV recording then he could've surely just as easily taken it out to sea and hoped that the tide took it and washed away any evidence.

I am not a psychologist and cannot claim to understand how different people's brains work but it's as if he wanted to bask in the glory of this crime. He wanted the body to be found quickly. He wanted it to display the full horror of his awful crimes. I'd go as far as saying he wanted to be the prime suspect, the centre of attention, have his day in court. Mummy seems to have always been able to get him off-the-hook in the past. After seeing the Lyndsey Stewart story it made me think "this guy thinks he can talk his way out of anything". Maybe he genuinely thought the jury would buy his story about Toni and he would walk out that court with a big smile on his face ..."I'm so smart..I've beaten the system AGAIN"..all IMO of course

Crime wise there's a difference between a sex offence and brutal murder.

What bigger risk is there in a sex crime than the victim being able to identify you. It's not a great leap that in the course of an impulsive act, which I what I believe this has began as, that it would progress to killing her after she had been raped.
Perhaps her death was an unintended consequence (e.g. of him covering her mouth to stop her shouting) or as a result of the sexual act itself. Impulsiveness, abuse / harm supportive attitudes, probable poor urge management, callousness and lack of empathy... all underpinning attitudes so far of his offence.

How so? I understood that it was pressured to the face and neck.

Did tthe path report not make reference to neck injury which could have been from forceful pulling of hair / shaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks