Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That again could be the incompetence of LE. They didn't get any DNA from their. Of course by the time they knew to look there, there honestly might not have been anything to find. I do find the story told as being very believable. And it also is similar to another girl that disappeared in the same area before that Taylor was a suspect in.
Which other Girl , Crystal Soles?

This is one of those cases I occasionally check up to see if there is anything new. Its such a tragedy and I really hope justice can be served. The people that do this sort of thing will do it over and over if they can.

Completely agree. IMO had RT and his accomplices been held accountable for the Shannon McConaughey murder, the other members of the Taylor family and their criminal colleagues in South Santee/McClellenville/Georgetown may have thought twice about going down the same path. Those people have gotten away with this sort of vile crime repeatedly. It may not be the exact same perpetrators in each case, but clearly many of the male members of that community have decided that this sort of thing is somehow acceptable, and even deserving of respect. It’s not a matter of IF it happens again, it’s a matter of WHEN.

Just checking in been a while. nothing new . Hope something will break soon . So disappointed in law enforcement in my state. i feel they are protecting these people now . i used to live in mt. pleasant and was very close to the area. we moved to johns island and am now 1 1/2 away , Pray everyday something breaks.

Looking for help:

Does anyone remember the doc that listed ALL the nicknames that TB (jailhouse informant) listed as people that were at the stash house? After 2 days of looking, I can't find it anywhere. I thought it was in the testimony that the FBI gave but I have exhausted every search to find it again. I think it was also posted as a media document in one of these threads but I can't find it.

I know it exists, I remember reading it over the weekend.

The prisoner's story is certainly plausible. Probably not enough to get a reliable conviction on however. But even if that story isn't totally correct, I bet that something very similar happened. Someone (or more likely more than one person) grabbed Brittanee after she left the hotel. A total crime of opportunity. They took her away to someplace and you can fill in the blanks after that. The total lack of evidence to support the story is preventing this from proceeding. Its horrifying and so very sad that this will likely never be brought to justice.
Okay, I am from Rochester, NY the Brittanee Drexel case is a very sad case. She did not run away. She was she stashed in a stash house. But to me it looks like a shed. This case needs to be solved so her family can lay her to rest.

Firstly, thank you for responding to my post. I am glad there are still people interested and active on this thread.

Secondly, I 100% agree with your post. The Moony thing was a complete distraction from the real purps. I have no understanding of why this wasn't resolved sooner. I really hope it is not for a nefarious reason.
Thank you for keeping this case active and people are still interested. The Taylor gang of MCclenville is a horrible family that must be put away for life.

The prisoner's story is certainly plausible. Probably not enough to get a reliable conviction on however. But even if that story isn't totally correct, I bet that something very similar happened. Someone (or more likely more than one person) grabbed Brittanee after she left the hotel. A total crime of opportunity. They took her away to someplace and you can fill in the blanks after that. The total lack of evidence to support the story is preventing this from proceeding. Its horrifying and so very sad that this will likely never be brought to justice.
First of all Brittanne Drexel did not run away.

I live 2 hours from Myrtle Beach. I have 2 young daughters around Brittanee's age (one is now an adult). They visit MB during the summer and it SCARES THE SH** out of me!! I give them the be careful speech because I worry the entire time they're gone.
When I was a teen, MB was nowhere near as dangerous as it is now. I haven't been in years, and don't plan to ever return.
I truly hope that Brittanee gets justice some day. I can't imagine the pain and anguish her parents must be facing - especially if the supposed confessions are true.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI informant speaks with News10NBC; says he witnessed Brittanee Drexel's murder

So now Brown claims he saw Brittanee alive, several days after he saw her assaulted, presumably shot, wrapped up, and removed from the stash house in South Santee? And then he claims he actually did witness her being shot at that second location? This just gets more and more bizarre. For a guy who portrays himself to be so peripheral to the whole case, Brown sure seems to have a knack for being there when serious stuff goes down.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: FBI informant speaks with News10NBC; says he witnessed Brittanee Drexel's murder

So now Brown claims he saw Brittanee alive, several days after he saw her assaulted, presumably shot, wrapped up, and removed from the stash house in South Santee? And then he claims he actually did witness her being shot at that second location? This just gets more and more bizarre. For a guy who portrays himself to be so peripheral to the whole case, Brown sure seems to have a knack for being there when serious stuff goes down.

Yeah...The inconsistencies are concerning because they damage his credibility. I wonder if it's true he was offered no deals in exchange for his testimony.

If they can find that other guy that he claimed witnessed the murder with him (assuming he does actually exist) they might be able to make some more real progress.

I wonder who they would have allegedly shot and rolled up in that rug the first time.

And the cops should check that wooded area. Just to be thorough.

Last edited:

yes but he passed a polygraph and is getting nothing more than protection , the FBI seems to have cooberated a lot of his account I'm just going to keep hope alive here and pray they find some DNA or something....sigh.

yes but he passed a polygraph and is getting nothing more than protection , the FBI seems to have cooberated a lot of his account I'm just going to keep hope alive here and pray they find some DNA or something....sigh.

Yes, he supposedly passed a polygraph. If accurate, Brittanee’s torture lasted weeks longer than we thought. Also, if this new account of her death is true, I would say it’s possible, even likely, that Brittanee is buried on that property. IMO they wouldn’t walk Brittanee out into a wooded area with a shotgun unless they intended on burying her there.

Perhaps there are locals here that can give insights into the topography in this new area? Are there similar gator-infested ponds? Or does this new information now make the “fed to gators” part of the story less likely?

If she was alive for a month that is absolutely horrifying. Abused and gang raped for a month? I can't even imagine what the poor girl went through. My breath gets shaky and my heart beats fast just thinking about that possibility.

Can't they bring cadaver dogs to that area of the property to see if there is a hit where she supposedly was shot?
The one saving grace would be if that story about the gators was a lie. If only her family could have her remains back to properly lay her to rest...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member