GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having a hard time believing the story that he waited and killed the girls at the oil site- but if it’s true then it does make more sense to me as to why the blankies were missing.

This is all horrific.
Podcast said he took the stuffed animals and blankies along with them. Remember how vague he was when the agents asked him what happened to the blankies and toys? He said he left them where SW was buried, but none were found.

The car seats and clothes/toys were found in CW's work truck. I couldn't remember so I went through the discovery. Two relevant things popped out:

page 568/discovery page 639

SEARCH OF CERVI 319, THE ROAD LEADING TO CERVI 319, SEARCH OF CERVI 1029 AND CERVI 1129 FOR MISSING BLANKETS AND TOYS FROM THE HOUSE. WATTS STATED HE LEFT THESE ITEMS ON CERVI 319, BUT THE INITIAL SEARCH OF THE AREA DID NOT RECOVER THEM.

page 710/discovery page 814

In the rear seat passenger area were two car seats affixed and secured in place. Girls’ clothing and shoes were noted on the floor along with small toys and a stuffed animal.
There were car seats in the truck???? There were car seats in the Lexus, and he had not been back to put the car seats there.

It could very well be that what comes out on Dr. Phil may be different from what CW told the Watts, according to what was said on the podcast. Knowing CW, even the report on the 7th may be different than what we just heard.

ETA But, these 3 women on the podcast are or at least were CW apologists. MRS Kay fervently since the murders.

I’m at work so I only listened a little on my break, Kay was backpedaling big time claiming she was never anti-SW and never defended Chris. People just misunderstood. I can’t even with this person.

I’m happy to report I got a timeout for my comments there.

It could very well be that what comes out on Dr. Phil may be different from what CW told the Watts, according to what was said on the podcast. Knowing CW, even the report on the 7th may be different than what we just heard.

ETA But, these 3 women on the podcast are or at least were CW apologists. MRS Kay fervently since the murders.
Is Kay the one with the grating Fran Drescher voice? Chief Shanann-basher? And now she's pretending she never said anything bad about her?
MOO

Now I'm thinking about his response to Tammy, when she asked him how soon after he killed SW did he take her to the car. He hemmed and hawed a bit and finally said MINUTES. Now that makes sense, get her out as soon as possible, get the girls out ASAP before any more noise is made by the kids, like crying or screaming.

Maybe they had two sets of car seats. It's not that uncommon for both parents to have car seats in their cars. Plus didn't SW's friend get upset when she went to the house the morning after to check on her because SW's car was there in the garage with the car seats in it? Logic says two sets of car seats.

Is Kay the one with the grating Fran Drescher voice? Chief Shanann-basher? And now she's pretending she never said anything bad about her?
MOO
Yep and Yep. She turned the podcast into a circus. It would have been solemn and likely respectful had she not been a part of it. But of course she had to insert herself into the big news.

Here’s the thing though, it is possible that they had a fight, and he killed her after that.

Him saying that Shanann said something in particular that triggered his rage, doesn’t cause us to lose sight of the fact that he had the affair.

He caused the argument in the first place.

The question is, is he shifting the blame, or is he just saying what happened?

The claim that he thought long and hard about what what to do with the kids, makes him look a hell of a lot worse.

He had time to make the right decision, and still failed to do so.

Allegedly, he then killed and dumped one child in front of the other, as Bella begged him not to do the same to her.

No person in their right mind, can say that he is nothing short of a hideously evil monster.

This statement, if he made it, finally puts to rest any nonsense than Shanann was responsible, and puts the blame squarely on the shoulders of one man.

Chris Watts.

BBM/IBM:

ITA with you. And many things we say in a heated argument can trigger anger/rage, but 99% of normal people don't decide to murder their spouse (carrying their unborn child) and two toddlers.

There is just no excuse for that, as much as CW's family would like to believe that he was "triggered" by an "emotionally abusive wife". Its just so evil I cannot comprehend it.

Thinking long and hard at what to do with the girls shows cold, calculating premeditation.

I don't think CW is mentally ill.

I think he had an incentive to destroy his family, and that incentive was a new life with his new girlfriend and not having to face divorce or alimony which he likely couldn't afford, because he wanted a nice lifestyle with an AudiQ7 and road trips with his lover.

imho.

I’m at work so I only listened a little on my break, Kay was backpedaling big time claiming she was never anti-SW and never defended Chris. People just misunderstood. I can’t even with this person.

That was sicko sicko sicko. She is responsible for more of the anti SW attacks on the internet than anyone else. Every single thing was her fault, debt, she didn't love her kids, ad nauseum

Yes, I was here. They were absolutely wrong and exactly why I said to take all of this with a huge pinch of salt.

Honestly I wish it hadn’t even been allowed to be discussed because it just perpetuates lies...liars lying about a liar’s lie. These things take a life of their own. Let those who want to know what those bottom-feeders are saying go find it themselves, please.

Maybe they had two sets of car seats. It's not that uncommon for both parents to have car seats in their cars. Plus didn't SW's friend get upset when she went to the house the morning after to check on her because SW's car was there in the garage with the car seats in it? Logic says two sets of car seats.

Didn’t discovery interview with his boss say he used work truck to pick up kids? If I recall it did so he could have had seats in car

There were car seats in the truck???? There were car seats in the Lexus, and he had not been back to put the car seats there.
Oh crap, I was reading too fast. They didn't make it clear when they moved on to the Lexus. I'll edit my post. I was in shock at how we all missed that. I've gotta go to bed - too many mistakes tonight.

Well, she's a liar. I never made it through one entire podcast but I remember that much.
MOO

Oh crap, I was reading too fast. They didn't make it clear when they moved on to the Lexus. I'll edit my post. I was in shock at how we all missed that. I've gotta go to bed - too many mistakes tonight.
It could be the truck, I wasn't correcting you, just that I know there were seats in the Lexus per NAU

Didn’t discovery interview with his boss say he used work truck to pick up kids? If I recall it did so he could have had seats in car

I was reading too quickly. They did have two sets of seats. One set installed in the Lexus and one set in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600