Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears you are assuming that LS walked from the bench to the park.

If LS was in the park after being seen on the bench, as has been speculated, it would not be impossible for her to stumble the additional distance to the River Hull.

I was responding to your post that stated as a fact that she was 'not able to walk far'. Yet she had already walked a distance greater than the distance between the park and the river.

Why? Good question.

She'd been picked up on CCTV thus far. She'd possibly be picked up on it again if she'd stumbled to the park.Witnesses seen to imply she was stumbling. Police asked for CCTV and dashcam footage.

Libby was seen at that bench until just before 12.09. Given no mention is made of her after this point I assume she did not show up walking off on anything .Even the bench CCTV or spidercam.

Given the ITV is a safe reputable media outlet, Spidercam is carefully edited and they actually mention suspicious opinion activity my opinion is that shows Libby getting into PRs car.

So I'm assuming Libby did not walk to a river from the bench near Spidercam.

The police seem very focused on the park. Drunk or sober I personally would avoid that.

I don't think she made her own way to water.

Lot of assumptions there but no FACTS as usual.

Course they're assumptions. As you've pointed out that is what we're allowed to say.

You are fairly low on 'facts' or logic if you assume that the redtops got such an awful translator they were unable to ask a polish woman a question and then understand the answer? Or that she'd make up a bizarre story about bro telling her he'd come into contact with a crying girl as a response to being asked her opinion?

Calm down you don't have to disagree with everything just cos you've decided you don't like someone.

The fact is that this was reported in the redtops. Despite their awful reputations with the truth they're unlikely statements for even then to be making up. But that's my opinion. Maybe they did make up this bizarre statement about what PRs sister said. Maybe it wasn't even PRs sister. But it's not really likely is it

Sorry to go off the conversation but can anyone tell me is this fact. The 3am timeline.?

Not sure what you mean Alfie, but think this was an earlier press release which came before the one which was delivered on camera by the detective standing at “Libby’s” bench and it was then that they mentioned movements/ dash cam footage etc up until 3am. Is that what you’re referring to?

She'd been picked up on CCTV thus far. She'd possibly be picked up on it again if she'd stumbled to the park.Witnesses seen to imply she was stumbling. Police asked for CCTV and dashcam footage.

Libby was seen at that bench until just before 12.09. Given no mention is made of her after this point I assume she did not show up walking off on anything .Even the bench CCTV or spidercam.

Given the ITV is a safe reputable media outlet, Spidercam is carefully edited and they actually mention suspicious opinion activity my opinion is that shows Libby getting into PRs car.

So I'm assuming Libby did not walk to a river from the bench near Spidercam.

The police seem very focused on the park. Drunk or sober I personally would avoid that.

I don't think she made her own way to water.
Yet again you assume she walked to the park.

You can't get out of that loop.

So really what it means they know PR was home by 3am. It that how we take this ?

Not necessarily. It's a relevant window based on wherever the investigation was at on whatever date that was issued. I wouldn't attach too much significance to it at this point.

Not sure what you mean Alfie, but think this was an earlier press release which came before the one which was delivered on camera by the detective standing at “Libby’s” bench and it was then that they mentioned movements/ dash cam footage etc up until 3am. Is that what you’re referring to?
Oh i see. I was thinking this is the time PR was seen heading home. Something like that really.

At risk of starting an absolute war and becoming totally villified in here, is there any chance we could maybe try a little less to rub each other up the wrong way and focus on Libby? Maybe, in the absence of new info, some of us could take a step back for a bit and come back to the table with a different, fact based perspective? My brother was missing for twelve years, so I know I am sensitive on this topic, but I feel like I would be really disappointed if I was a member of Libby’s family to see such energy wasted and such inciteful things being thrown about at times. Family do read Websleuth threads on occasion, most of us know this already. Libby’s is a really emotive case, I know that a lot of us have been invested in it from the very early days, it’s my first case on here aswell. It’s morphing into something it really shouldn’t be though, just my opinion.

At risk of starting an absolute war and becoming totally villified in here, is there any chance we could maybe try a little less to rub each other up the wrong way and focus on Libby? Maybe, in the absence of new info, some of us could take a step back for a bit and come back to the table with a different, fact based perspective? My brother was missing for twelve years, so I know I am sensitive on this topic, but I feel like I would be really disappointed if I was a member of Libby’s family to see such energy wasted and such inciteful things being thrown about at times. Family do read Websleuth threads on occasion, most of us know this already. Libby’s is a really emotive case, I know that a lot of us have been invested in it from the very early days, it’s my first case on here aswell. It’s morphing into something it really shouldn’t be though, just my opinion.

You know what Stella you are totally right.

Personally I'm going to scroll by the posts that wind me up and just concentrate on the ones that don't.

Wise words!

Her friends may have returned at 3am and realised that LS hadn't returned home

But that wouldn't cut off the time that they were interested in.

The time her friends got home is really of no relevance she was gone by then.

I'm not sure why they chose 3am (think that was a very early press release to be honest)

Oh i see. I was thinking this is the time PR was seen heading home. Something like that really.

Ah right, no, that’s never been confirmed- no mention of him going home or even if he did go home so far

I took that as the reason also Alfie. Presumed maybe his wife was able to say he was definitely there at 3am. Maybe awoke to feed baby!?
I believe he's wife might of been in Poland at the time.

I believe he's wife might of been in Poland at the time.

That was discussed before but nothing confirmed.

Also seemed odd they were taking child car seats out of the house if she was out of the country as they are a pretty essential piece of kit if travelling with a baby.

But must admit I wondered if she was staying with family.

Suppose it will come out in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member