CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the Wizard of Oz FB post made me think about when Dan May wanted to call SF at the hearing about something that happened on the 22nd. I discounted this being the same SF ages and ages ago, but could Dan May know something we don't know? I'm still trying to figure out what he was going to ask her about at that hearing.
I think it was to confirm what time PF arrived for dinner and something else that I can't remember because my brain is on overload. :p
Snipped.

Doorknobs in the trash? So, someone bothered to take the knobs off and then not bother to actually get rid of them?

Or were they removed before the murder?

Any insight on this?

(I've been off this thread for awhile so perhaps the doorknobs is a known thing and I'm behind).

jmo
Maybe instead of changing the locks at KB's to prevent anyone from entering until KK cleaned up, he changed the whole doorknobs? Just a wild guess.
MOO

The ironic sadness of a “crystal” ornament.

oh. this. remember Cheryl asking Patrick about picking up a package from Kelsey's when she first spoke with him after thxgiving? Now we know.

I always wondered about the cinn rolls; those have been explained.

And now the package is explained.

Now if we could JUST figure out motive.

The ironic sadness of a “crystal” ornament.
Oh, ugh!
t9409.gif

Did it take two days for the family to notice the blood? They arrived on the 4th and lived in the apartment until they reported the blood on the 6th. I am not at all critical of the family, actually this is in defense of LE not noticing it upon their initial visit. Perhaps it was hidden fairly well, KK missed it too...

wow..just... Sadly, his behaviour with the hosptial staff is not surprising.
Yes, probably the best example of what happens when PF's power and control is threatened. To have been so abusive towards a nurse that they had to remove the child until they could determine whether or not he was abusing Kelsey says a lot.
PF held onto that resentment for at least a year if he was still talking about it at the Birthday party. Imo

Search warrants released in Kelsey Berreth murder investigation
Items taken from Berreth's townhome during a Dec. 6 investigation
  • Ancestry DNA box addressed to Berreth's P.O. box in Florissant
edit: I seemed to have messed this up deleting for brevity.....apologies. Don't know how to fix.....

I wonder who instigated THAT little item of the DNA. Did Patrick think his offspring with Kelsey weren't of pure enough stock? Being snarky. Forgive me. I'm still po'd over the teeth. Funny what breaks the camel's back, the teeth sent me over the edge. The KK testimony to "find the tooth" almost did me in, and the envelope in the truck just just well you know.

Maybe I have a tooth fetish. One more foible to deal with, right?

Where are you seeing that?
It's on page 9 at this link (listing locations where Blue Star showed blood in the bathroom), including ceiling above toilet. It must have been a horrific scene. :(
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

ETA: sorry I didn't include @enelram's post mentioning blood on the ceiling, I still haven't been able to get multi-quote to work with the new board format.

I don’t get the DNA Ancestry kit they found. Thoughts?? Was KB submitting it and PF took it from her house? If PF was submitting it why use KB’s address?

Can you submit those kits as a family?

HUGE bombshell would be if KB was submitting it as her own way of DNA test with her, the baby, and another male.

I highly doubt it, but what if the baby is not PF’s after all?

What if he found the ancestry kit at her house and it set him off?

Sorry, I just don’t get why he has the kit, could be nothing, but my mind wandered....

If they are her teeth, maybe he was going to plant them somewhere at a later time. But if so, why keep them at the house? Doesn't make sense.

IF (and that is a big IF) he kept the teeth as souvenirs, well....my true-crime imagination's first thought is that he has done this before.

I'm quieting that thought and sticking to the facts as presented only. We have one murder, one victim. That's bad enough.

But saving teeth is...weird.

jmo

in the warrant info where all the spots of found blood in condo, was
listed. i'll find it.
Thanks, no need! See below. I was just asking because it's not on kktv's list. Apparently, they missed it.
It's on page 9 at this link (listing locations where Blue Star showed blood in the bathroom), including ceiling above toilet. It must have been a horrific scene. :(
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf
Thank you, kizzykat. :)

I think it was to confirm what time PF arrived for dinner and something else that I can't remember because my brain is on overload. :p

Maybe instead of changing the locks at KB's to prevent anyone from entering until KK cleaned up, he changed the whole doorknobs? Just a wild guess.
MOO

I have not seen this actual statement so must have missed it in my reading so I may have this wrong but is it possible KB had her locks changed (knobs), wanted her keys back from him, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley