Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have confirmed that her skirt was 'laced'. Is it possible that you're seeing something to that effect?

Libby Squire replica clothes released | Humberside Police

I felt like I was seeing high-top Vans on the Welly CCTV, however.
No I don’t see any lace - I don’t think the CCTV would pick something that fine up. However, I do specifically see crouched legs and a triangular shape that doesn’t move with them. It would either not move with the legs because the fabric is stiff (which is why I’m assuming her denim skirt) or her jacket (simply because it is not attached to her legs so wouldn’t move upon bending them). I wonder if anyone else sees something to this effect?

No I don’t see any lace - I don’t think the CCTV would pick something that fine up. However, I do specifically see crouched legs and a triangular shape that doesn’t move with them. It would either not move with the legs because the fabric is stiff (which is why I’m assuming her denim skirt) or her jacket (simply because it is not attached to her legs so wouldn’t move upon bending them). I wonder if anyone else sees something to this effect?

At the back of her you mean?

I assumed it was her jacket, my daughter has the same one and it kind of sticks out a bit at the bottom.

IIRC it was PR's wife only who spoke to the neighbour. We know nothing of PR's grasp of the English language.
There are nearly 1,000,000 Polish peole in the UK btw.

Would be rather unusual to ask a neighbour to speak to the landlord instead of asking your husband, if he could speak english adequately. I'm not entirely sure the relevance of the amount of Polish people in the UK?

I’ve not had a chance to look at it yet! I know he was previously charged, and attended court, so I’m assuming that was court allocation at a magistrates. Some of his charges are what we call triable-either-way offences, meaning the magistrates will need to examine whether they have the power to try them summarily in their court or whether it will need to be referred to a Crown Court. I’m assuming Monday will be relatively similar on account of the new charges. I would think it’s mostly procedural at this early stage.
I think the Magistrates have already declined to hear the case and sent it to the Crown Court. Tougher sentencing powers in Crown court. Likely it will be adjourned.

Last edited:
Forgot to add earlier (don’t know if this has already been mentioned) - bail wasn’t granted due to him being a flight risk, and because he is at high risk of re-offending.

Are you in attendance for his next appearance? Also, did it look like he had any family, friends in court today?

Would be rather unusual to ask a neighbour to speak to the landlord instead of asking your husband, if he could speak english adequately. I'm not entirely sure the relevance of the amount of Polish people in the UK?

My point is "integration".

My point is "integration".

Are you suggesting the wife shouldn't have asked her husband, nor her next door neighbour (British) but, should have asked one of the other 999,000 Polish integrated within the UK?

It's a fence, to keep the dog in!

Are you suggesting the wife shouldn't have asked her husband, nor her next door neighbour (British) but, should have asked one of the other 999,000 Polish integrated within the UK?

It's a fence, to keep the dog in!

Maybe there is an apparent misunderstanding here? I am suggesting - about the simple matter of the neighbour reporting he spoke to the wife as she apparently felt her English was not competent.
It is not uncommon that one member of a family is more au fait with a foreign language.
If one has ever lived in a foreign county it is not unusual to ask a local to help out with these seemingly domestic affairs.

I've seen the back of her jacket sticking out (half way down her back) as she sits down (or is put in the seat). I only see it if I slow down the video, but it sticks out exactly as a leather jacket would.

Been mulling a theory. He approaches the bench, befriends a peed off, upset and freezing young lady. Offers her a lift/sit in car/help getting into house. He opens the car, helps her with a blanket, which explains the slight pause/shuffle before she gets in. Drives down Beresford , bypasses her house, parks up, exposes himself. LS runs out of car into park and after a time of running finds the bench to sit onto catch her breath, to wait to see if the coast is clear. Is spotted by someone, gets spooked and runs off again.
To me, the time line of him being seen driving down Beresford and almost straight away back up Wellesley onto the main road fits.
Whether he then returns to the park or LS becomes disorientated and loses her footing is anyone's guess. Feel free.

Been mulling a theory. He approaches the bench, befriends a peed off, upset and freezing young lady. Offers her a lift/sit in car/help getting into house. He opens the car, helps her with a blanket, which explains the slight pause/shuffle before she gets in. Drives down Beresford , bypasses her house, parks up, exposes himself. LS runs out of car into park and after a time of running finds the bench to sit onto catch her breath, to wait to see if the coast is clear. Is spotted by someone, gets spooked and runs off again.
To me, the time line of him being seen driving down Beresford and almost straight away back up Wellesley onto the main road fits.
Whether he then returns to the park or LS becomes disorientated and loses her footing is anyone's guess. Feel free.
I’m having second thoughts about him being capable of murder.

Maybe there is an apparent misunderstanding here? I am suggesting - about the simple matter of the neighbour reporting he spoke to the wife as she apparently felt her English was not competent.
It is not uncommon that one member of a family is more au fait with a foreign language.
If one has ever lived in a foreign county it is not unusual to ask a local to help out with these seemingly domestic affairs.

I believe it was the other way around, the wife approached the neighbour, but, yes, I do agree it's common in a relationship that one member may be more capable to communicate in other languages. Possibly, though in this case, as you mention, there are a huge amount of their own nationality within Great Britain, so, likely Mr & Mrs R do not require to learn the language of the country they choose to presently reside in.

Hopefully tho, Mr R will be integrated elsewhere very soon and be making some new friends at Her Majesty's Prison Service! :)

Not sure his car was seen backu up Wellesley and out onto main road - not that we know.

I think what you have said though is the main issue to prove. Did he drive her to park - and why? Just to flash at her?? Or worse? Did she run off in fear and accidentally fall in the river? Or did he assault her, abuse and kill her and dump her in the river?? That’s what the police are out to prove imho. I think without a doubt she’s ended up in the river. Let’s hope she is found and the family get closure.

Going back to the spider cam CCTV, my two cents: I am sure I see the back part of a garment hanging loosely from the figure’s legs when they get in the car (the passenger side). I think it is the end of her jacket (but I doubt a leather jacket like hers would be long enough) or her skirt. Her skirt looks denim, which would give it stiffer, boxy look as we see in the CCTV footage

That's exactly what I saw in watching the video although I did slow it down (this has been debated here as whether it's a good idea to do that or not). I also thought the way the person entered the car did not seem normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa