CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he was the one who said their relationship only involved sharing custody of the baby. I thought when he was interviewed he said Patrick always had the baby, and he never saw Kelsey with them. Imo
IIRC, he's never even met her. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. He's just repeating PF's lies and there's so many, they're starting to get confused. It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.
MOO

People like CC is why, even though I’m a country small town girl myself, small towns get such a bad rap. Well PF told CC that KB was an alcoholic and had to go to a place twice to dry out. CC spent one afternoon with PF and the baby and because the baby’s was appropriately dressed in CCs estimation and bc PF kept the baby in his sight at all times means he was a stellar father. CC is probably indicative of a lot of people from that town. To them KB was an outsider. Sure PF beat animals etc but he’s one of them.ugghh. I wanted to reach through my tv and put gum in CCs hair. I know it’s not mature but I don’t care

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
They had a massive law enforcement presence when they searched the Frazee ranch. There were so many people there helping out, evident in the helicopter video #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Woodland Park has a little more than 7,000 residents. The town values its privacy. This case shattered that #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

The Sonic video/news from @MichaelEDalton was so interesting. It started the piecing together of all the Krystal Kenney evidence, stories & more. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

I have pondered that night before as well. I can't imagine what issue with the cattle in the wee hours that there could have been that he needed KB to help him with. I really think maybe he had something planned to kill her out there, but something went wrong and he couldn't do it. Then had to improvise the next day.
He could of taken her out for a one last time sort of thing, then badgered her into giving him one more chance if they were parting ways and KB had found out about KKL. IMO KKL was not content to be the side piece, we will never know for sure IMO she made herself known to KB at some point.

I think the interviews were recent, and done by Dateline.

It definitely looked like their camera work to me.

I agree, but my point was I would like for another interview after the 32 documents have come out this week. If that makes sense. And at those documents and that information is put to Clint for him to face. And then get the answer to that.

I agree, but my point was I would like for another interview after the 32 documents have come out this week. If that makes sense. And at those documents and that information is put to Clint for him to face. And then get the answer to that.
Gotcha. Yeah, that would have been fun.

But he was the one who said their relationship only involved sharing custody of the baby. I thought when he was interviewed he said Patrick always had the baby, and he never saw Kelsey with them. Imo

Some of the people I can see being conned by Frazee if they only saw him horseshoeing. He'd come in, with baby K, a happy girl, do his job and leave. Nothing suspicious there. That said, plenty of people saw him abuse animals and, it sounds like, that was a reputation that had gotten around and people brushed it off. <ModSnip Do not wish violence>

Last edited by a moderator:
+ 1

They aren't journalists, though they claim to be. They're pretty faces and would never be shot for their brains, as my mother used to say. I'm so sick of these wimpy interviews. Just scripted questions, no follow up and edited to make everything tidy.

Yes, the best interviews I have seen scored and best questions asked were not on MSM. jmo.

IIRC, he's never even met her. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. He's just repeating PF's lies and there's so many, they're starting to get confused. It would be funny if it weren't so tragic.
MOO

IIRC He stated that KB had come out one day while PF was shoeing donkeys for him. He commented about how she seemed like a good girl and how it wasn't the most pleasant thing to be in a donkey corral all day...MOO

MOO

CC did say that she was with once and in the donkey pen for hours which he said is not the most pleasant place to be. I almost took it as that impressed him but if he said that, they cut that part or he stopped himself. If CC is who you are talking about...

IIRC He stated that KB had come out one day while PF was shoeing donkeys for him. He commented about how she seemed like a good girl and how it wasn't the most pleasant thing to be in a donkey corral all day...MOO
CC did say that she was with once and in the donkey pen for hours which he said is not the most pleasant place to be. I almost took it as that impressed him but if he said that, they cut that part or he stopped himself. If CC is who you are talking about...
Oh, thanks. Apparently, I missed that or my memory is going kaput! :oops:
MOO

That cell tower ping puzzled us big time. How could a phone only send one ping there, hundreds of miles away, and not hit any other towers on the way? #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

It’s clear Krystal broke the ‘cowboy code’, including first lying to the FBI. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Krystal’s love for Frazee had to be passionate to be willing to drive down to see him. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

What a stark contrast Georgia says happened to Frazee. First coming off as a charming, handsome cowboy to then a manipulating, abusive guy. Wow #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

They had a massive law enforcement presence when they searched the Frazee ranch. There were so many people there helping out, evident in the helicopter video #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Woodland Park has a little more than 7,000 residents. The town values its privacy. This case shattered that #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

The Sonic video/news from @MichaelEDalton was so interesting. It started the piecing together of all the Krystal Kenney evidence, stories & more. #Dateline #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

I guess we are now allowed to talk about dad with a phone because he was shown on this episode, and it gave background on him a little bit.

I do know that a lot of my WS buddies that I admire on here have a differing opinion, but I do like to see his videos, his drone shots ( especially when KKL was on POF property with law enforcement on the 24th) and the three interviews that he has done with other people. The other stuff, I don't do the long videos he does, nor do I watch gray Hughes do those three hour-long sessions that he does anymore either. But that's just me, I want to get to the information of the case.

I see him as that He was just somebody who was in the area who had another job and got pulled into this.

This is not his Forte being a journalist.

So I see some things from him that I really think are great for a case, And some things I just roll and scroll.

I appreciate very much what he has offered to the case. And I expect will offer in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irsko