GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Manson was not exactly Marlon Brando, either, and yet he had quite a group of followers, even a fiancée, when incarcerated. I think it is the “fame” factor that acts as the aphrodisiac for some women.

Some of these crazies, too, are incredibly charismatic. Jim Jones, for instance. And Charles Manson. Even when they're no lookers, the charisma brings people in to them. I think it's one of the reasons why some of these people are able to go on as long as they do without having anything bad happen to them.

I recall NK's phony statements to LE on how she sent CW to North Carolina with a mission to work on his marriage, all the while sending him "hot selfies" that he hid in his secret app.

NK: I really want you to try to work on your marriage with your wife first. I don't want to break a family apart...
--10 minutes later--
(Sends sexy selfie of herself wearing nothing but a grin.)

Yeah, she wanted him to work on it alright...

It happens, sadly.

I've known women who go out of their way to seduce married men with kids. Even befriending the spouse of the man they want to take away.

It feeds their ego and makes them feel powerful.

UGH. :mad:

NK was one of those women, no matter how much she denies that CW "PROMISED" he was estranged from his "nasty" wife and toddlers.

A decent woman would run a mile.

It usually doesn't end well, though. Those guys are chronic cheaters and nothing is enough to mollify their pathetic egos.o_O

moo
Yes. Agree with all of this. And she worked in a very male dominated field office. There MUST have been many single men. Single attractive men. She chose a married man with 2 toddlers and a pregnant wife.

My only hope for her is that she realizes her part in this tragedy and moves on in life with a goal to do good and help others in some meaningful way. Basically repent and ask forgiveness thru the universe in good deeds and actions. If not, I hope she has a miserable existence and this follows her forever.

NK: I really want you to try to work on your marriage with your wife first. I don't want to break a family apart...
--10 minutes later--

And then 5 minutes into the relationship complains about being second fiddle - gag

Last edited:
Having a healthy marriage, relationship is probably one of the hardest things to do in life.
I “liked” this then I “unliked” it right after ......but maybe I get what you’re saying. A healthy relationship takes work. It’s not a given. It doesn’t just happen. Each spouse needs to start their day, each day, thinking what can I do to make my spouse happy. I also don’t think it’s possibe to have a great marriage every single day. Stuff happens. Stress, kids, work, money, etc.

But you don’t kill your family when it gets hard. Or find a mistress.

I really got stuck on
“Right now I’d have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and more than likely a 1 month old son and a beautiful wife but right now it’s just me.” Boo hoo. He is thinking of them as his possessions that he destroyed/lost. He is just so pathetic and self absorbed.

I “liked” this then I “unliked” it right after ......but maybe I get what you’re saying. A healthy relationship takes work. It’s not a given. It doesn’t just happen. Each spouse needs to start their day, each day, thinking what can I do to make my spouse happy. I also don’t think it’s possibe to have a great marriage every single day. Stuff happens. Stress, kids, work, money, etc.

But you don’t kill your family when it gets hard. Or find a mistress.
Agree, I have been married 30 years and can honestly say we have never had a rough patch. We have a few big fights but they are rare and we don’t focus on the little irritants. I guess I am lucky considering we met and married in 5 months and had 4 kids the first 4 years, it could have been a disaster if we had not been so crazy in love with each other. We both are extremely considerate of each other which I think like you said, is a key ingredient. I also agree tough times do not equate to affairs and murder. I really do not think CW was unhappy in his marriage til he met NK- then he looked for reasons, maybe some valid maybe some not. Many friends have stated that they were a couple that always had their hands on each other, always kissing, holding hands, they were kind to each other- that is not the body language of an unhappy couple.

I really got stuck on
“Right now I’d have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and more than likely a 1 month old son and a beautiful wife but right now it’s just me.” Boo hoo. He is thinking of them as his possessions that he destroyed/lost. He is just so pathetic and self absorbed.
Yes!! And that was about the most regret or remorse he he showed the entire 5 hrs. And never said I miss the girls sitting on my back while I do push ups, I miss the smell of their necks when I kiss them, I will forever miss them. Nothing.

Yes!! And that was about the most regret or remorse he he showed the entire 5 hrs. And never said I miss the girls sitting on my back while I do push ups, I miss the smell of their necks when I kiss them, I will forever miss them. Nothing.

Yes so true. He misses his life not his wife and children. He regrets destroying his life not his wife and children.

I really got stuck on
Yes! It is all about his loss, just like in the porch interviews he never once thought to say anything to the effect of “I can’t imagine what they are going thru, it tears me up to think of them frightened, etc “-everything is thru the prism of how it effects him.

--10 minutes later--

Just like within mins of sending NK the sunflower pic he gets the call from NA to come home. oops.

random thoughts:
Shanann said she met Chris at her lowest point, both mentally and health wise and he was there for her. IIRC even Shanann’s parents referenced how good he was to her during this time period.
CW said he had to talk NK off the ledge a few times. Do you think feeling needed, being the “strong one” contributed to him saying he felt more like an equal with NK? In my opinion NK was manipulating and pulling the strings in their relationship. As others have stated, since he has no agency of his own, he has to look to external sources for “who he is”- he felt that again with NK- in addition to the sex and it was a powerful drug for him because he has no core, does not have the necessary components stand on his own.

Shannan said Chris had no game, why she did not believe he would be cheating. That seems to lend validation to Chris saying NK did the pursuing.

We can second guess their efforts, but in the end, they paid off - perhaps imperfectly but it should be seen as an overwhelming success IMO. I am certain they tailor their techniques to the specific profile they have begun to develop for the suspect. In this case, it worked well to treat CW as a friend. In their last interview, they knew he didn't have to say a word to them - he would no longer be frightened of what might happen if he does not talk to them. I believe it was more important than ever for them to appear to empathize with him and throw out scenarios we find distasteful to get his take on them (e.g. SW's FB videos). Keep in mind, they are probably cognisant of the fact that once you have spent a great deal of time with defense counsel and then in prison - your view of "friendly" LE likely sours! It was more important that ever to keep on his good side IMO. In my view, the more CW likes or respects someone, the more he does not want to let them down. He thinks lying is doing so - and even though he lied to his wife, mistress, parents, and others, they zeroed in on his apologies for lying to them before and used it to their advantage here. MOO

IMO it was not an overwhelming success. They got a little bit of truth and bunch of new lies. I am glad for her family that they got what they wanted. But after that, I still feel they should have pushed for the truth more.

Not to say they should have been "mean" to him. I really feel if Coder had just pushed him harder-and called him out on the obvious lies--he would have heard more of the truth. Quite a few times Coder says "is that the truth?" You can tell he obviously doesn't believe CW. I wish he had said "I don't think that is true, tell me what really happened"

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Watts Reveals Why He Blamed Daughters' Murders on Pregnant Wife
Convicted murderer Chris Watts said he blamed his pregnant wife for the Aug. 13, 2018 murder of their two young daughters because he thought his family would believe it.

[...]

“I knew they would probably believe it… because my mom and my sister just never really liked Shanann,” he said.

[...]

Watts’s family has not reacted to the new information but the family of Shanann Watts said that the new information was startling.

“It’s worse than we ever thought,” Frankie Rzucek, her father, told Dr. Phil. “We thought we’d heard the worst already, we had no idea it was worse than this.”

“I cry all the time. There’s many times that I feel like giving up. If it wasn’t for God, I wouldn’t be here,” Sandra Rzucek, her mother, added.

shanann-fb-615x657.jpg
girl.jpg

CW is very lucky he didn't live in Colorado in the 1800's. He would have probably had a maximum of two days to live from the time his sorry *advertiser censored** was thrown in a county jail for murdering his pregnant wife and little girls.

Justice would likely have been served up frontier style, with an unknown group of men taking him from the jail during the middle of the night and the sheriff never bothering to search for the group of unknown men. Done.
Or in Soviet Russia, you get a bullet behind the ear behind the courthouse directly after the conclusion of the trial. They don't play.

<modsnip: quoted post edited re rumor>
... does someone have a link to the “raunchy” NK pics that ppl refer to? I’ve only ever found the usual.. sand dunes, tent, kiss on the cheek ones and the one of her in the bathroom doorway. Tia!

I have a question that may have already been answered. Please excuse if that is the case.

Knowing that the Frederick house was foreclosed on, the Rzuceks went to Colorado and collected all of the belongings of Shanann and the girls along with furniture, etc. Did the Watts family ever go there to collect all of Chris' belongings? Or will the bank sell the house with whatever is left in it?

TIA

... does someone have a link to the “raunchy” NK pics that ppl refer to? I’ve only ever found the usual.. sand dunes, tent, kiss on the cheek ones and the one of her in the bathroom doorway. Tia!

I THINK all those photos are in the released documents as I recall. It's 2000 pages. I read every single page. It was something, alright. Like an unedited novel. Since CW used a hidden communication app with NK, I can't quite recall if everything was recovered or not.

I don't think the other pictures have been released. I don't know why they would be, unless someone got a hold of them somehow and leaked them. Apparently there are hundreds. Imo

I THINK all those photos are in the released documents as I recall. It's 2000 pages. I read every single page. It was something, alright. Like an unedited novel. Since CW used a hidden communication app with NK, I can't quite recall if everything was recovered or not.
I didn't see the other pictures in the documents. I must have missed that. I didn't think they were accessible to the public. Not that I would care to see them. I have a pretty good idea of the kind of pictures she would have sent him. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine