Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Nash County Sheriff's Office

Release Date/Time:
03/11/2019 @ 8:30 PM

Date of Incident:
03/09/2019 @ 7:36 PM

Incident:
Missing Person
Diana Alejandra Keel
38 YO Hispanic Female

200 block of Old County Home Rd in Nashville, NC

SHERIFF’S OFFICE FOLLOWING UP ON REPORTED MISSING NASHVILLE WOMAN

Nashville, NC- On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at approximately 7:36 P.M., Nash County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the 200 block of Old County Home Road in Nashville for a call for service regarding a missing person report.

The missing person, Diana Alejandra Keel, 38-year old Hispanic Female, was last seen by her husband, Lynn Keel, on Friday, 03/08/2019. According to Diana Alejandra Keel’s employer, she had not reported to work in the last few days. Diana Alejandra Keel’s vehicle is still parked at the residence.

Diana Alejandra Keel is described as 5’2” in height, approximately 150 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.

This missing person investigation is still ongoing by the detectives of the Nash County Sheriff’s Office. Any information related to this missing person investigation can be relayed to the Nash County Sheriff’s Office at (252) 459- 4121 or Twin County Crime Stoppers at (252) 977-1111. No further information at this time.

25734238-33EF-4EA0-AF70-42D335FEAA0D.jpeg B5372081-7DA0-4F95-A3AB-55907DA2F2C9.jpeg

Nashville woman reported missing - Rocky Mount Telegram

Nash County Sheriff's Office

Release Date/Time:
03/11/2019 @ 8:30 PM

Date of Incident:
03/09/2019 @ 7:36 PM

Incident:
Missing Person
Diana Alejandra Keel
38 YO Hispanic Female

200 block of Old County Home Rd in Nashville, NC

SHERIFF’S OFFICE FOLLOWING UP ON REPORTED MISSING NASHVILLE WOMAN

Nashville, NC- On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at approximately 7:36 P.M., Nash County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the 200 block of Old County Home Road in Nashville for a call for service regarding a missing person report.

The missing person, Diana Alejandra Keel, 38-year old Hispanic Female, was last seen by her husband, Lynn Keel, on Friday, 03/08/2019. According to Diana Alejandra Keel’s employer, she had not reported to work in the last few days. Diana Alejandra Keel’s vehicle is still parked at the residence.

Diana Alejandra Keel is described as 5’2” in height, approximately 150 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.

This missing person investigation is still ongoing by the detectives of the Nash County Sheriff’s Office. Any information related to this missing person investigation can be relayed to the Nash County Sheriff’s Office at (252) 459- 4121 or Twin County Crime Stoppers at (252) 977-1111. No further information at this time.

View attachment 173728 View attachment 173729

Nashville woman reported missing - Rocky Mount Telegram
I’m already suspicious. Would love to be wrong.

The missing person report was made by the husband on Saturday evening. He claims to have seen her last on Friday, no time mentioned. Her employer said she missed work for the last few days, which might mean Friday, Thursday and Wednesday, or perhaps even Tuesday, but we don't know the exact days.

Oh dear. This doesn't look good.

I don't see any Missing Person poster listed on SM (yet - just starting to search). Nothing posted on husband's FB (not inferring anything).

Her FB:
Diana A Keel

Works as RN at Wilson Medical Center

She didn't leave in her car but look where she lives!!!! Not good, imo.

Attachments

• Nashville NC 200 County Home Rd - WS.jpeg
    Nashville NC 200 County Home Rd - WS.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 244
The missing person report was made by the husband on Saturday evening. He claims to have seen her last on Friday, no time mentioned. Her employer said she missed work for the last few days, which might mean Friday, Thursday and Wednesday, or perhaps even Tuesday, but we don't know the exact days.

Or could be Friday, Saturday and Sunday since she works as a nurse?

Praying she's safe and found soon!

I’m already suspicious. Would love to be wrong.
Same here -- I don't like this -- but I hope we're both wrong, and I hope she just had to leave her situation for a little while and I hope she will come back home safely.

Nashville, NC, founded in 1780, has a population of about 5,500, and it still has a good number of Queen Anne and Victorian homes. It is the county seat of Nash County, NC. Nashville is close to Rocky Mount, NC, which has a population of about 55,000. It is just east of the central part of North Carolina.

I don't see any Missing Person poster listed on SM (yet - just starting to search). Nothing posted on husband's FB (not inferring anything).

Her FB:
Diana A Keel

Wilson Medical Center is located in Wilson, NC, and is about 25 miles from Country Home Road, Nashville.
Troublesome. Did she carpool with anyone to Wilson??

It sounds all too familiar unfortunately. why did her husband wait until Saturday evening to report her missing? Who and when was the last time anyone else saw Diana?

My spidy senses are screaming

Her FB:
Diana A Keel

Something strange about her FB page. Her last post is dated Jan 12th of this year. But, the comments under it are from 44weeks ago. I wonder if anyone here can tell me how this happens?
The only thing I can think of was something was deleted in between?

It appears she started as an RN about 1 1/2 yrs ago. In Jan 2019 people are congratulating her on a "new path" she is taking.

Something strange about her FB page. Her last post is dated Jan 12th of this year. But, the comments under it are from 44weeks ago. I wonder if anyone here can tell me how this happens?
When people repost an old picture in a new/current/recent update, the original comments from the first posting travel along with it. At least that's what I've seen happen. I may be in left field tho... :)

ETA: or misunderstood your question.

Last edited:
Wilson Medical Center is located in Wilson, NC, and is about 25 miles from Country Home Road, Nashville.
Troublesome. Did she carpool with anyone to Wilson??

I'm willing to bet not.

That person would have either reported to LE by now that D told her she didn't need a ride or that D was a no-show when she came to pick her up, right?

If and when family is interviewed by media, I'll bet we'll hear that D's car being left at home and her disappearance are highly unlike her.;)

IMO, I'm scared that she didn't leave that house on her terms or free will.

Missing Nash County woman's home surrounded by crime tape

On Tuesday morning, the house was surrounded by crime tape.

Investigators said Keel told her husband she was heading out to errands.

According to Keel’s employer, she has not reported to work in the last few days.

Keel's daughter, Laura Keel, posted pictures of herself and Diana Keel on Twitter, asking for information about the case.

Diana Keel is described as being Hispanic with brown hair and hazel eyes. She is 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds.

Anybody with information is asked to call the Nash County Sheriff’s Office at 252-459-4121.

Missing Nash County woman's home surrounded by crime tape :: WRAL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member