Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Rodriguez‏Verified account @GloriaABC11

I just talked to the mother of Diana Keel, who is missing from Nash County. Keel’s mother lives in Colombia and is asking anybody who might have seen her daughter to contact authorities. She was crying during our phone conversation. #ABC11:

Nash County deputies seek public's help finding woman who was last seen Friday

Gloria Rodriguez on Twitter

Wow so confused daughter reported her missing Thursday (so how long had she been gone ?) husband said he saw her Friday ! Mother told she was going to leave husband .... have I got all that right ?

From the WRAL story:

"There have been some issues in the past," Nash Sheriff Keith Stone. "But I think those have been resolved."

He said there had been calls for service to the home for "communication problems" and "small domestic issues" but he did not elaborate on details about those calls.

He THINKS they've been resolved??? When? Friday?
Calls, plural.
No such thing as 'small' in the overall context of DV, imo.

Here we go again... Please prove me wrong, Diana. Please.

From the WRAL story:

"There have been some issues in the past," Nash Sheriff Keith Stone. "But I think those have been resolved."

He said there had been calls for service to the home for "communication problems" and "small domestic issues" but he did not elaborate on details about those calls.

He THINKS they've been resolved??? When? Friday?
Calls, plural.
No such thing as 'small' in the overall context of DV, imo.

Here we go again... Please prove me wrong, Diana. Please.

Small domestic? Probably based on sq. ft. of living space.

Disappearance of Nash County woman considered suspicious, sheriff says

Got it in second video , she has a daughter by previous relationship and they have a 10 year old son together , her mum said she’s seen a divorce lawyer and she wouldn’t just disappear and leave the son behind. She texted her mum out of the blue Thursday saying ‘I love you very much’ . ...... so she’s texted mum in Columbia Thursday and daughter reported her missing last seen Thursdays ..... but husband said Friday ....

Last edited:
Wow so confused daughter reported her missing Thursday (so how long had she been gone ?) husband said he saw her Friday ! Mother told she was going to leave husband .... have I got all that right ?

Where did you read that the mother told Laura she was leaving her husband, please? (I can't get twitter to open for some reason.) ETA: now see it was her mother who said DK was seeing a divorce atty. TY!

As regards the daughter saying she reported her mom missing on Thursday, Nash Co Sheriff's report indicates that Diana was reported missing on Sat the 10th, last seen Friday the 9th. I've seen nothing on Laura's FB or Diana's cousin in FL that indicates anything about D been missing or reported as such on Thursday. TIA.

The reason I mention this is that Gloria Rodriguez may have simply made an error about the date (if this was the source).

I watched her state on live tv that Chris Watts dumped his two girls into separate oil tanks while they were still alive.

This, shortly after Gloria saying she'd listened to 5 hrs of his taped confession. Which clearly stated the girls were driven to the site alive but were killed in the truck; not that they were alive when he put them in the tanks.

How did she bungle that so badly??? PLUS she mispronounced Shannan's name. This is the local market for that story, yet she still goofed big facts?

IOW, I now take what she says with a lot of salt.

Where did you read that the mother told Laura she was leaving her husband, please? (I can't get twitter to open for some reason.) ETA: now see it was her mother who said DK was seeing a divorce atty. TY!

As regards the daughter saying she reported her mom missing on Thursday, Nash Co Sheriff's report indicates that Diana was reported missing on Sat the 10th, last seen Friday the 9th. I've seen nothing on Laura's FB or Diana's cousin in FL that indicates anything about D been missing or reported as such on Thursday. TIA.

The reason I mention this is that Gloria Rodriguez may have simply made an error about the date (if this was the source).

I watched her state on live tv that Chris Watts dumped his two girls into separate oil tanks while they were still alive.

This, shortly after Gloria saying she'd listened to 5 hrs of his taped confession. Which clearly stated the girls were driven to the site alive but were killed in the truck; not that they were alive when he put them in the tanks.

How did she bungle that so badly??? PLUS she mispronounced Shannan's name. This is the local market for that story, yet she still goofed big facts?

IOW, I now take what she says with a lot of salt.
I did read about telling her mom she was leaving husband but I don't think the Thursday date is right. I believe it's been stated she was reported missing sat night

Sadly...we all know how this is going to end.

What makes these guys think they will get away with this? Then again... I personally know of a case where the alleged person got away with it... because they never found a body.

My first prayers is that she is found alive and safe. But history tells us all that this won't be the case. So hopefully they can find enough evidence to go after this guy.

Sadly...we all know how this is going to end.

What makes these guys think they will get away with this? Then again... I personally know of a case where the alleged person got away with it... because they never found a body.

My first prayers is that she is found alive and safe. But history tells us all that this won't be the case. So hopefully they can find enough evidence to go after this guy.

I sure hope you are right!

RSBBM

I'm hoping that this is only Anthony's interpretation of events and that search teams, if only family and friends, have been scouting for her before now.

They've known since Sat night that she was MIA and search teams are on the way Tuesday? From where: Siberia?

I'm sorry. Rocky Mt is 20 mins away. Raleigh is an hour and change. Plenty of time to call in some resources before Tuesday, imho. Perhaps I've misunderstood the timeline here.

I hope so.
bbm

A friend of mine is on a Search/Rescue/Recovery team here in Raleigh. She is away from the team at this time due to a family member's illness. My friend said her group (a goodly number of folks with very fine skills) can be ready & on the road in a couple of hours. Her team may have been called-up to go there. SMH.
This is one big scary affair -- we may be getting bad info as well.
Let's hope we will be happily surprised at this one, but it "feels" very bad at this time. SMH.
Prayers and positive thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members