CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I am sure they claimed this is what happened due to his ex girlfriends confession but if you have prove i am mistaken as it’s been a few months now.

It’s odd how Dan’s girlfriend though didn’t go to the police like normal minded people she went to the defence team of the person on trail for his murder. That’s rather fishy off the bat one would of thought?!!

Perhaps her conscience started to haunt her as the trial drew near, and she could no longer stay silent and watch a not guilty man receive the death penalty. I believe she took her information to the people who would have the most vested interest in protecting her. We don't know whether she had informed LE already and they dismissed her information I am sure that the DT and PT has had sufficient time to vet her information. We will have to wait and see her testimony before deciding it is valid or not valid. jmo

So listening to CJs testimony. She says they discussed whether or not to call the police on the weekend immediately after the 4th (so like the 6th-7th). They decided to wait, mabe the McStays left for the weekend, yadda yadda yadda. As they say, this does not have a ring of truth to me. IMO.

ETA: But he still called to attempt to delete QB even though he was so concerned about Joey. Hmmm

Perhaps her conscience started to haunt her as the trial drew near, and she could no longer stay silent and watch a not guilty man receive the death penalty. I believe she took her information to the people who would have the most vested interest in protecting her. We don't know whether she had informed LE already and they dismissed her information I am sure that the DT and PT has had sufficient time to vet her information. We will have to wait and see her testimony before deciding it is valid or not valid. jmo

It's also possible that she was worried about LE corruption, which would be justifiable.

I know you are probably catching up and won't read this until you already know... But she did go to the FBI first, apparently on Oct 22? if I heard correctly.

At the hearing for whether this will be allowed or not, Rodriquez (I think?) was quoted as saying she has 'credibility' issues, which is what I would expect them to say, however the judge has allowed it for the trial. There is an article out there somewhere from Dec 2018 IIRC.

There have been those in other trials filming documentaries.

I sure hope CM isn't going to be compensated one dime nor his family either.

I have seen other accused who had films made of their trial, and they would have the proceeds go to family members instead of themselves.

This is trying to make sure the victims families cant get their hands on their blood money they make.

I know from the M. Jackson case CA enacted a law after then, that a civil trial can't go forward until the criminal trial is over with.

If CM gets paid one dime I hope the families keep him in civil court for the rest of his worthless life.

Imo

So listening to CJs testimony. She says they discussed whether or not to call the police on the weekend immediately after the 4th (so like the 6th-7th). They decided to wait, mabe the McStays left for the weekend, yadda yadda yadda. As they say, this does not have a ring of truth to me. IMO.

ETA: But he still called to attempt to delete QB even though he was so concerned about Joey. Hmmm

Unless Cathy knew what happened, and it appears to me since she has not been charged, she did not, you don't think she would question why he wasn't talking to Joey that weekend? Or even if he is guilty, he wouldn't be telling her "I can't get a hold of Joey"?

Let's look at this logically... either he was saying it because he was responsible and he wanted to make it look like he doesn't have a clue... or he was saying it because he actually couldn't get a hold of him and didn't have a clue... either of those could be true... but because Cathy says she recalls this, it can't be true and can have no truth in it? I can understand why some can't or don't want to believe her... but not everything is a lie IMO

Kinda ironic that some believe Chase is this bastion of decency when his history is that of a career criminal. He's a hustler, plain and simple. Always a get rich quick deal. He doesn't care how it effects the people and families of those he's ripped off.
Whether he's convicted or not, the world is a better place while he's locked up.
BBM
I have not seen any evidence of people claiming this. There is a wide gap between "good guy" and "convicted murderer". If he is found not guilty then I believe his time incarcerated while awaiting trial and the public humiliation he has experienced are sufficient punishment to cover his past transgressions. jmho

There was a long time but occasional poster here who posted here that she went to a hearing once early on.

K
Unless Cathy knew what happened, and it appears to me since she has not been charged, she did not, you don't think she would question why he wasn't talking to Joey that weekend? Or even if he is guilty, he wouldn't be telling her "I can't get a hold of Joey"?

Let's look at this logically... either he was saying it because he was responsible and he wanted to make it look like he doesn't have a clue... or he was saying it because he actually couldn't get a hold of him and didn't have a clue... either of those could be true... but because Cathy says she recalls this, it can't be true and can have no truth in it? I can understand why some can't or don't want to believe her... but not everything is a lie IMO

I have a hard time believing they discussed calling the police within 2-3 days of the McStay being missing. Sounds like BS to me.

I have a hard time believing they discussed calling the police within 2-3 days of the McStay being missing. Sounds like BS to me.

But then, if they didn't, it would also make them suspicious (look bad), because Chase and Joey usually talked 15 times every day, how could the no contact in 2-3 days not raise alarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl